Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 39. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 02:55:50 PM
I got my most news from bitcointalk.org. I thin this is the best platform to work in crypto market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 29, 2017, 02:46:10 PM
From my local news, when Bitcoin is really high then most of news studio in here discussing about Bitcoin but when Bitcoin's price are lesser than this time no one ever care about Bitcoin (what a shit studio). It's really good to read latest news about your coins for getting up to date.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 02:34:35 PM
The fastest way to get news from me is Twitter. On the second place telegram with my favorite news channels.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
December 29, 2017, 07:35:09 AM
 reddit is a very good place to follow your coin news as every coin has a different subreddit and there's new activities everyday. Twitter is a good
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 12:39:08 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Aside from the bitcoin forum, the most easisest way is to search things you want to know on google, you could search news about bitcoin and other altcoins there. Articles will be presented before you and you could easily navigate and read things you needed there. Also when knowing about ICOs you could also see social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to easily gather information and be updated on the latest news.
Activity: 119
December 29, 2017, 12:04:16 AM
I use some telegram groups, and this forum.. And YouTube channels.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 10:29:36 PM
I mostly get news about altcoins and bitcoins through this forum as I click on links shared by other users in various forums.  From there, it just leads me to various online sites with information about cryptocurrencies: how it's doigg, how's its popularity, how the world is reacting to it and what are upcoming ICO projects out there.  Often thoug, if I don't have time to browse, I get my news from my friends who are very much active in the scene and have been around for quite some time now as they have resources from also experienced traders and can give me access or scoop to what are possibly non bogus ICO projects to invest in.  So pretty much, it's a combination of what's on mainstream media, social media, and the grapevine network.
Activity: 308
December 28, 2017, 04:59:10 PM
Basically from the channels in the telegrams to which I signed. Sometimes I watch a video on YouTube about crypto currency. Youtube is comfortable to watch while eating.
Activity: 308
December 28, 2017, 03:28:50 PM
I receive all the news from the channels in Youtube and Telegram. The main thing is that the news comes out very quickly and in a convenient form.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 23, 2017, 06:27:47 PM
I mostly find my news on social media's and to be precise twitter by following people that I know that they can give me any particular related news, this bitcoinforum also you may just view you are missing some news but if you review it well you will know you aren't but this doesn't stop one from geting other sources one can generate news from
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 06:02:25 PM
I use twtter and telegram for crypto news but I think in twitter is better to follow news because u can reply to different trader in the world and it can be more effective for trading and future of crypto.
both are good if you may follow for some of their projects for but yes it is much better gathering some updated news in twitter this is where that it is better and much updated than in telegram.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
December 23, 2017, 05:51:02 PM
I find it here, in social media and in search engines like google, use the telegram which is the mostly important about projects.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 05:27:41 PM
I use mostly google and check the results, there are many fake news paying on be on the top webs by google.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 05:26:38 PM
I use twtter and telegram for crypto news but I think in twitter is better to follow news because u can reply to different trader in the world and it can be more effective for trading and future of crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 05:01:21 PM
Also, exept ths forum and reddit, for now I get used to check news with social media of the projects, but it takes a lot of time. Would be great if there was an app or programm which will gather all this information from different sources and display this for me in one page! As I know there were a project named Funnel that aimed to do this but I don`t hear about it and its development for recent time.
Activity: 356
December 23, 2017, 09:19:25 AM
Well I can find the news everyday in here in forum or I can make to use the telegram which is the mostly important what is the news everyday its important to us for updated for the new ICO
Activity: 265
December 23, 2017, 07:42:16 AM
I am signed into some groups in the telegram. I receive notifications when important news posted. I'm watching some people on the twitter. They write full information and news.
Activity: 182
December 23, 2017, 07:31:25 AM
Mostly, i find relevant news in here. And as other suggested, reddit and coindesk. I tried checking it and it is actually very helpful. Also, since social media have a great influence now to the society, many published news can be found here. Facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram etc are useful when it comes to latest news.
Activity: 458
December 21, 2017, 01:49:06 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

There are lot of crypto media where you can get latest news and events about the coins you are holding, you can try out medium, steemit and cointelegraph to know the latest about the coin you are holding.
Activity: 448
December 21, 2017, 01:47:49 PM
All the latest news about coins I find on this forum. In addition, there is an analyst who helps me understand how news will affect the price movement of a coin
Pages:
Jump to: