Pages:
Author

Topic: where do you get your predictions? - page 11. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
April 01, 2018, 09:45:41 AM
Recently tried some free signals by some self-acclaimed trading experts, i regretted the action and resulted to consult my trading instinct to achieve more desired results. The only problem is that it sucks most of my productivity off my day-time job.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
March 31, 2018, 06:40:21 AM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

You can never rely on someone's predictions, you can read them, but need to make your own conclusions and to make your own forecasts. First of all, you need to read a lot of news and based on them study how to trade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
There are so many ways like you can also read of the articles which were written by experts and the legends of this currency can also predict crypto accurately but for me the best source is the trading platforms and the views of the economists for this is very valuable and i follow that whenever i need to get the future predictions and it is good to be in touch with these experts.

However, this what you called experts are sometimes being paid to write good and bad articles whenever whales is up to something so it's hard fo rely on this and you should know how to filter these news. But yes I also get my predictions to them but I didn't easily believe all those without researching more and just get what I think is true.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 03:21:31 AM
I just make trading become simple and easy so all my prediction depend on the technical analysis, although not 100% accurate but this strategy really help to decide when best entry to buy and sell. To understand the price on overbought, oversold, consolidation, uptrend and downtrend by looking in to the chart is helpfully to trade better and make profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:13:50 AM
There are so many ways like you can also read of the articles which were written by experts and the legends of this currency can also predict crypto accurately but for me the best source is the trading platforms and the views of the economists for this is very valuable and i follow that whenever i need to get the future predictions and it is good to be in touch with these experts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 11:44:22 PM
I make most of my predictions myself and it usually comes from watching prices for a while and seeing which coins begin to run up and then predict which coin will have the next run up after that one.  I also follow up on crypto news about coin developments.  The main one is ethereum and i've noticed a direct correlation between tech updates on eth and price rises.  Sometimes these rises take a while but they eventually do get priced in.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
There is nothing wrong with having your own predictions but relying on the predictions of someone else in order to take decisions about where to invest your money can be one of the biggest mistakes in your life, you never know what is the motivation behind the predictions of someone else, this is why it's important that after reading the predictions you take the time to do your own research and to only invest when you are convinced that you want to invest in those coins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:59:04 PM
hello!

I get my predictions on what I've read and monitor about bitcoin. That bitcoin will really hit $100000 up to the end of this year. I don't lose hope l stay on my faith and beliefs that bitcoin will begin to blow this month. As the other predicts that month of April will start to pump the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
Besides getting predictions by personal effort, predicting cryptos has not been accurate at all ccryptos but it helps especially when trading coins.
Now this is a few tips i have learnt in predicting crypto coin and got a fair result at certain periods.
Social Media:
There are a slew of Reddit threads, Slack groups and Twitter accounts you can follow that will help you learn more about cryptocurrency and exciting new projects. You can also ask for advice and even stay on top of what might happen next in the market.
Another way of predicting cryptos is,
Watch Trading Volume:
Trading volume is pretty much what is sounds like — the amount of a coin that had been traded in the last 24 hours. When there is a significant trend, it will be followed by high trading volume, while weak trends are followed by a low trading volume. So, when a coin decreases in value, it is important to check the volume that followed the decline.
In addition, spendind some time listening to news and coment from crypto experts on TV and online is of great benefits in predictions
Activity: 242
March 30, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
There are various sources from where you can get predictions like professional blogs or following some telegram channels. But none can 100% guarantee of their predictions, as market is decentralized and cannot work according to one's wish.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
March 30, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
I got my prediction by myself. I look at the opinion from other people here in the forum and on telegram groups. But mostly i do it by myself. So you have to do a lot of work. You have to sit in front of the pc for some hours and do some researches. You have to ask other people who are familiar with these kind of projects. When you do all those, you get the best prediction, and when its wrong you cant be mad on someone else because it was all your fault. And then you learn a important lesson, you cant see what will come in the future!
It is really a good thing to get some predictions first and then use those predictions for making the right plan to handle the things. However, it is always a suitable idea to make a prediction using some statistical analysis and chart analysis because in that case only, you will be able to rely on your prediction and that you can then really expect that you have made the right prediction.
In doing trading or investment we do always speculate on where do price might go but its much better to have always a prediction at the same time you do have basis on what you are doing unlike on just trading without any tools being used.You are just purely making gambling after all.As an experienced trader you will really able to use technical and fundamentals at the same time.Market might really be unpredictable but we can really able to handle that if we do have knowledge and experience.
In my opinion, a person who has read a lot about trading and the asset which he is using for buying and selling would be able to make correct predictions at least 80 to 90 percent of the times. Experience and knowledge play the key roles in the life of a trader. Only these can help him in becoming successful. It will also develop a good analytical mind and a calm nature which are equally important for surviving in this risky profession of trading.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 30, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
Predict the price by yourself that is the best way, because no one really know that the future price of cryotocurrency so everyone is doing and predicting the prices by some ways which they believe so you also go and do your own research and hope that it will be possible.
Correct, "If I lose, I have to lose with my own choices" Yes it is very accurate, but as in the entire stock market Bitcoin and crypto moneys require expertise. What does expertise require? Expertise requires knowledge and experience. It is not wrong to follow some experienced experts, but most experts are not honest.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 30, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
To get some money and profit one should always do research on hard work and when it is about market price every trader do their homework on time. You can analyze the market graphs and historical trades in order to get a basic idea of where the market is going to be of course you have to keep an eye on the latest news and the current situation in the market all these situations move the price up or down. Developers are trying to build an AI which can predict accurately where the price is going to be in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
March 30, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
hello!

Some crypto investors are getting predictions from others expert advice, news and social media and also from their self analysis in those coin. In my trading strategy, i make my own research with the coin and getting some informations in their website and social medias.

I think no experts can give us exact predictions, everyone can predict based on their personal experience. even if you buy tips from professionals there is no guarantee that you will make a profit from that tip. So better analyse the market based on your own experience it may help you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
Did not read the whole threat so i dont know if somebody already mentioned it but i would suggest to check out discord group Pure Investment its a nice quite large community who shares insight about crypto also they do have there premium section were you can learn everything you need and get some tips from trusted analyst. There is always sites like https://cryptocalendar.pro/ to keep up with upcomming events. https://www.coindesk.com/ is for news and there's https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/#/overview for even more detailed info about coins and interesting info about em. You can always keep an eye on twitter accounts and groups of famous crypto people for aditional info. Good luck internet is full of places you can look for info
Activity: 511
March 30, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Predict the price by yourself that is the best way, because no one really know that the future price of cryotocurrency so everyone is doing and predicting the prices by some ways which they believe so you also go and do your own research and hope that it will be possible.
Yes no one can provide an accurate price of bitcoin but we can have the tools and guidance for the price of bitcoin may hit. Price having unstable everytime best could do is dont panic and when you can hold decides for it. Predictions we can base on the trends also from someone you know are experts with markets but makes our own judgment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
hello!

Some crypto investors are getting predictions from others expert advice, news and social media and also from their self analysis in those coin. In my trading strategy, i make my own research with the coin and getting some informations in their website and social medias.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
I make my own TAs because first off if no one will give signal to you you are doomed. but if you know how to make a TA you can trade without their signals. but of course i have a signal group that i get informed.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
From world news, different topic, videos, program, publics and so on
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
hello!

I am using different tools to predict the price of the bitcoins. There are a lot of tools that you can use to predict the price of the bitcoins like relative strength  index. Most of the traders are using it to predict the price.
Pages:
Jump to: