Pages:
Author

Topic: where do you get your predictions? - page 13. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:30:08 AM
You could blame them later if their predictions didn't happen. Better to do research on crypto currencies , analysis and the movement of their chart
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 04:15:45 AM
there is no any where you can get predictions , just judge the price for yourself

and do not believe others suggestion.believe yourself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:15:31 AM
Cryptocurrency is very hard to predict due to its volatility. Short term volatility for the most part is unpredictable. Unlike stocks, and other speculative instruments, cryptocurrencies come with a built-in highly-reliable indicator as it relates to predictive analysis because their overall values are a product of network effect. And we know that the more people using a cryptocurrency, the more valuable it is.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 14, 2018, 04:00:09 AM
In the beginning it is not bad to use some help. Which you can get from some auto bots. Gunbot is a good one to rely on. But as you get more experience, that is by reading about your invested coins and stay connected to its updates (can be found on https://coinmarketcap.com) then you might be able to predict that coins price , not accurately but you'll have an idea whether or not to invest and when to sell it. It needs patience, experience and belief in that crypto too.
So good luck trading!
In my experience, depending on others services for our trading may not produce desired results as we cannot be sure about the accuracy of predictions calls of others all the times. We must generate our own prediction calls to sustain in trading business. Sustaining in trading field is more important into the passage of find profits from trading.

Technical analysis is not a big thing hence it will be possible for any trader to generate their own calls. But, it needs lots of lots of effort and time to learn the technical analysis. In my opinion, strong will alone will be more than enough to become a pro in trading fields.

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
January 14, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Self serving is the only way to go for crypto because otherwise you are always gonna follow somebody else and they won't want you to piggyback off them. First few trades is okay but after that DYOR and figure your stuff about boi!
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 02:21:00 AM
In the beginning it is not bad to use some help. Which you can get from some auto bots. Gunbot is a good one to rely on. But as you get more experience, that is by reading about your invested coins and stay connected to its updates (can be found on https://coinmarketcap.com) then you might be able to predict that coins price , not accurately but you'll have an idea whether or not to invest and when to sell it. It needs patience, experience and belief in that crypto too.
So good luck trading!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 14, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
People have so many speculations and predictions about crypto. But I think they can come up predictions through observations and depends on stability of a coin and how it stands in the market cap.
Yeah you are right here. No one actually have any predictor scale that can help them to make predictions about what is going to happen in future about crypto currencies.

So yes there are some events and there are some observations people make. Then they use these predictions and analyze using their some skills. This is the way predications are made from people.
If that is how easy to predict by having a predictor scale then we are all rich now and sleeping in a bed of money, well life is not like that as well as to trading, we need perseverance, knowledge and patience in doing anything if we really want to have a good outcome in our life.
Well said, it's not that easy but if you have the determination and patience learning things that will let you take some knowledge then predicting can be done accordingly, we are inside crypto volatility is always present and its all about anticipations and trust with projects that you are engaged with, collecting all right resources and compare them will allow you to predict what will be the next movements though its not really accurate but still you have some basis.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I usually get price predictions from the coin charts at https://coinmarketcap.com there are lots of coin and the latest information from social media that miriki so from there all you can conclude and predict the coin price.
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
I get my prediction in my self and i thank that it is help me to profit every trade and if you want to get profit on your prediction you just study the candlesticks and basic trading technique
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 13, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
If you participate in trading, you can learn crypto signals in groups on the Telegram. Especially the team Crypto Wolf Signal is very famous for making analyzes of the potential coin and offering crypto investment advice. You can also refer to signal trading on other websites or have paid services to statistically and predict the potential for investment and trading.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 13, 2018, 06:09:36 PM
I made my own predictions by looking deep and studying the market charts. When I want to buy new coins I normally go to sites like CoinCap.io and CoinMarketCap.com to look for the fast rising coins and study their price charts and recent growth to see whether is it organic or a pump by the whales.  
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 13, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
I'm still a newbie and I try to make a prediction with some information and news that comes from many sources but often on twitter, and I also get some predictions from trading group.

More of a gut feel. From experience, you always know when you've got your gold. The difficult thing is standing by your decision afterwards.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
January 13, 2018, 08:52:23 AM
People have so many speculations and predictions about crypto. But I think they can come up predictions through observations and depends on stability of a coin and how it stands in the market cap.
Yeah you are right here. No one actually have any predictor scale that can help them to make predictions about what is going to happen in future about crypto currencies.

So yes there are some events and there are some observations people make. Then they use these predictions and analyze using their some skills. This is the way predications are made from people.
If that is how easy to predict by having a predictor scale then we are all rich now and sleeping in a bed of money, well life is not like that as well as to trading, we need perseverance, knowledge and patience in doing anything if we really want to have a good outcome in our life.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 13, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
I'm still a newbie and I try to make a prediction with some information and news that comes from many sources but often on twitter, and I also get some predictions from trading group.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
I usually look at event calendars when selecting coins, and also Google Trends to check if it's a pump. Generally I take 5 steps before buying a coin and made a video about it: https://youtu.be/KVxlki3Qr4g
Let me know what you think, have I missed something?

p.s. i also usually look at the coin's telegram, but forgot to mention it in the video
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
January 13, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
do not join pump groups, you will most likely lose your funds, only admins are making real profits, who buy coins before the actual pump
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 11, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
usually, we dont get much information about predictions of cryptocurrencies prices because not easy for someone to share information about their work to other people, we must find informations by ourself on news or giving predictions by ourself base on our experiences.
Yes.We should get it from our own researches like in the internet through some articles of bitcoin,or even from this forum.Lot of people here shared news and updates but others are just mainly heresays or speculations.We should still have to make our own research if we want to have the latest and updated predictions from the legend people of cryptocurrency or from some analysts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

Predictions for the crypto currency is most topic these days and to get it we need to take huge efforts really. I personally keep lots of windows open for the coin that I'm watching out or going to trade in the future. I always have information coming form the tweets, Facebook pages, forum ANN threads and coinmarketcap. Never trust single source for analysis the market and you can always use all the ways that I listed up there. Combine the whole data and you will need little efforts to understand the technique but once you done you will get hands on it. Tweeter and Facebook platform gives us most recent updates about the projects that we are tracking and from this we can understand what could be investment steps ahead. Forum ANN is great way to understand what is going on in the deep inside project office! And we can't ignore the coinmarktecap historical data to understand the coin up and down patterns. So yeah that is how I look into it.
Lot of stuff can be found related to this topic but most of it is not accurate .yeah they do help, sort of when it comes to predicting some upcoming pump or dump phase. At the end of the day you yourself have to predict fluctuation in the price that might occur in the future. At least this is what happens with me. I understand market falls down during the holidays and there are some other facts that I have been able to discover. They actually have been more than such stuff found on different websites.
Pages:
Jump to: