Pages:
Author

Topic: where do you get your predictions? - page 12. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 30, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
I got my prediction by myself. I look at the opinion from other people here in the forum and on telegram groups. But mostly i do it by myself. So you have to do a lot of work. You have to sit in front of the pc for some hours and do some researches. You have to ask other people who are familiar with these kind of projects. When you do all those, you get the best prediction, and when its wrong you cant be mad on someone else because it was all your fault. And then you learn a important lesson, you cant see what will come in the future!
It is really a good thing to get some predictions first and then use those predictions for making the right plan to handle the things. However, it is always a suitable idea to make a prediction using some statistical analysis and chart analysis because in that case only, you will be able to rely on your prediction and that you can then really expect that you have made the right prediction.
In doing trading or investment we do always speculate on where do price might go but its much better to have always a prediction at the same time you do have basis on what you are doing unlike on just trading without any tools being used.You are just purely making gambling after all.As an experienced trader you will really able to use technical and fundamentals at the same time.Market might really be unpredictable but we can really able to handle that if we do have knowledge and experience.
As much as possible I tried to get updated in every news that are happening in crypto, however there are really groups that are too good at making news that makes the market in dips, we must be at least updated in every coin that we have to make sure they will be able to survive in this market.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 30, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
I got my prediction by myself. I look at the opinion from other people here in the forum and on telegram groups. But mostly i do it by myself. So you have to do a lot of work. You have to sit in front of the pc for some hours and do some researches. You have to ask other people who are familiar with these kind of projects. When you do all those, you get the best prediction, and when its wrong you cant be mad on someone else because it was all your fault. And then you learn a important lesson, you cant see what will come in the future!
It is really a good thing to get some predictions first and then use those predictions for making the right plan to handle the things. However, it is always a suitable idea to make a prediction using some statistical analysis and chart analysis because in that case only, you will be able to rely on your prediction and that you can then really expect that you have made the right prediction.
In doing trading or investment we do always speculate on where do price might go but its much better to have always a prediction at the same time you do have basis on what you are doing unlike on just trading without any tools being used.You are just purely making gambling after all.As an experienced trader you will really able to use technical and fundamentals at the same time.Market might really be unpredictable but we can really able to handle that if we do have knowledge and experience.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
March 30, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
The best source of predictions are news, forums like this one, telegram and facebook.

Join them and stay tuned about the news and predictions.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 26, 2018, 02:21:08 AM
Predict the price by yourself that is the best way, because no one really know that the future price of cryotocurrency so everyone is doing and predicting the prices by some ways which they believe so you also go and do your own research and hope that it will be possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 02:14:00 AM
Learning prediction is hard thing, there are some group that giving you such as kind information but it obviously they want you to make them safe and profit only they don't care about your loss, it's truly. So, giving time by learning handle graph with range at least 1 month from some exchange market, you will understand how these pump-dump works.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 01:51:23 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 01:43:06 AM
I have joined multiple channels on telegram where people keep sending the predictions and 90% of them actually turn out to be true. Apart from that, I keep an eye on the daily news and make my own educated guesses. I feel these two things are enough to have an idea about the right investment and the best selling time.
But nothing in this world is foolproof and hence I too have been a victim of dump n pump schemes. I lost out on a lot of money with a few ALT Coins in recent past even though the predictions were favorable. So, your luck plays a major role.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 26, 2018, 01:25:13 AM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
I think everyone will be looking for very accurate information from some news related to crypto currency. and from some of the many negative or positive news stories about crypto currency summarized from some of the available social media sources, of course it will be a barometer so we can find out what predictions will happen to the crypto currency. besides that of course can by joining in some crypto currency group that exist in social media like facebook, tweeter and also other social media will surely be able to add information from all people doing activity in world of crypto. and of course we as crypto currency users must have a strong enough instinct to be able to read the price movement of crypto because I think if only relying on predictions submitted by others it will not be a measure that can be completely accurate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 12:18:05 AM
base on what I'm looking like I'm reading in furom and on Google YouTube mainly news. here i'm getting my prediction ..
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
I get the predictions on Facebook. and mainly telegram. I have joined a group. accurately predicts about 60%. That means 10 predictions will be true 6
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
First thing is select a coin which you believe on it's fundamentals, i mean those coin who really means business in the cryptoworld. Learn the basics, learn to create and use telegram, slacks or any chat app used by the coin you desired. Subscribe on the websites blogs or social media. Bitcointalk ann will also do. Most likely the news being published are indicator of pumps of any coins existing here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
January 20, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
I dont have predictions about trading of altcoins but instead i just read announcements in telegram channel or websites of my holdings and sometimes i just read announcements in this forum.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
Predictions are all made up and are gotten from the creative side of the brain... They are not to be taken seriously and are non-factors in the actual price action of all coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
January 20, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
Basically, I get my predictions from current news thatvI read in the internet, from reading in this forum and watching over bitcoin's value. I gather all the news and make my own analysis also discussing it over a talk with friends who have been in cryptoworld. Predictions, although not a straight fact can guide us with what to do with our coins it helps me in deciding what to do with my btc earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
January 20, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
I'm still a newbie and I try to make a prediction with some information and news that comes from many sources but often on twitter, and I also get some predictions from trading group.

More of a gut feel. From experience, you always know when you've got your gold. The difficult thing is standing by your decision afterwards.
When it comes to predicting the value of bitcoin or such items that show unpredictable behavior, I also depend upon my intuition most of the time. However, there are some indicators also like it is a common thought that bitcoin drops its value during holidays and I have noticed that this is not just a myth but happens in reality. Plus, reading articles written by experts can also help in deciding whether to sell out or hold.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
It is best to make your own method of investing in altcoins No one knows what will happen tomorrow or the next few days.First apply RSI indicator too see if the market is overbought or oversold,buy only when see oversold and sell when you see overbought. You can learn more indicators on investopedia site.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 14, 2018, 06:43:38 AM
for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
There is no magic recepie to know exactly when the price would change before hand , the best thing you can do is to follow the market and the news coming out carefully and when it comes to alt coins just follow the team in social media and follow their development to know when the price will increase and so on.
Keeping the market in mind is one of the best ways to see how prices will move next. In the world no one can do well, all predictions are merely an analysis gathered from various information to produce a rationally perceived decision. We need a lot of data to get a good analysis, this is a thing that can not be eliminated when we want to read the movement of the market in the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 14, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
There is no magic recepie to know exactly when the price would change before hand , the best thing you can do is to follow the market and the news coming out carefully and when it comes to alt coins just follow the team in social media and follow their development to know when the price will increase and so on.
That is why knowledge is more important in trading, if we have a knowledge enough then we will all have the ability to earn by not doing a panic just like those experts in trading, and for that to achieve you have to at least devote your time in studying different kinds of coins and techniques and make sure you are updated.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 14, 2018, 04:30:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: