Pages:
Author

Topic: where do you get your predictions? - page 2. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
April 28, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
I mostly look at the charts and if a big drawdown then you can buy a coin, also the big part is the news

You should not be too confident with some of the signals given by some groups. You better learn to be able to predict their own price by trying out a price line or price chart that can help you
This is biggest of our people. We don’t research ourselves rather we are more interested what others are saying about something. Like here, once someone said okay bitcoins are just drowning so take out all what you have invested in bitcoins. We don’t even think of something else, rather just sell everything what we have at so cheap level and then regret after sometime.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:21:31 AM
Tradingview is the best source of quality predictions. Telegram channels are also a good source. I look at Youtube sometimes, there too many  quality channels.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
April 28, 2018, 03:38:03 AM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

if you asking how to predict bitcoin to join in the trading work learn to read how to analyst the flow chart movement of altcoins in the online exchanger, I will suggest to you mate hard work and become active herein bitcointalk you can get some strategy and knowledge from veterans member's about the latest news about what kind of coins have potentially to increase in the market.

there are many resources to follow, but it is true that this forum is also the latest news source, predictions can be obtained from the trend and the developers prefer to post quickly via twitter. For price analysis, we only need to understand the indicators and deepen personal analysis. many things can be done but depending on your own ability.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 11:03:39 PM
Cryptocurrency is very hard to predict due to its volatility. Short term volatility for the most part is unpredictable. Unlike stocks, and other speculative instruments, cryptocurrencies come with a built-in highly-reliable indicator as it relates to predictive analysis because their overall values are a product of network effect. And we know that the more people using a cryptocurrency, the more valuable it is.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 27, 2018, 07:44:03 PM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

if you asking how to predict bitcoin to join in the trading work learn to read how to analyst the flow chart movement of altcoins in the online exchanger, I will suggest to you mate hard work and become active herein bitcointalk you can get some strategy and knowledge from veterans member's about the latest news about what kind of coins have potentially to increase in the market.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
At first, I just rely on my intuition too much lol.

but now I rely on trading signal groups (twitter and telegram), and in my technical analysis (only if I see a strong pattern)
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 27, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
hello!

I get some news or prediction to some social media or sites can give some information. But for me we don't need to predict because we will go into the flow of situation we all know no one can predict of what will happen to price of bitcoin or other coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 06:37:55 PM
hello!

For the whole history of finding me on the forum, I have never met people with positive forecasts that come true. It is better to analyze the market yourself.
if for myself to predict it with myself because it certainly more confident than the follow-up like other people. and to predict it is also very difficult to coin the value in the market
If the project yes I follow the Legendary or Hero member even if the project is good or use some other options such as ICOBench, TrackICO, or ICO Rating which already has its existence on altcoin potential analysis. The importance of the crypto currency is the development of the altcoin in the exchange market
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
hello!

For the whole history of finding me on the forum, I have never met people with positive forecasts that come true. It is better to analyze the market yourself.
if for myself to predict it with myself because it certainly more confident than the follow-up like other people. and to predict it is also very difficult to coin the value in the market
Activity: 42
April 27, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
I already join channel trading in telegram ( free channel) i believe this channel because this channel have 70% accuracy and i make profit from their prediction.
Activity: 364
April 27, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
I mostly look at the charts and if a big drawdown then you can buy a coin, also the big part is the news

You should not be too confident with some of the signals given by some groups. You better learn to be able to predict their own price by trying out a price line or price chart that can help you
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Sometimes, I really just trust my instincts and make a risk like if I see that this altcoin has upcoming few announcements. News are the best way to predict if it will rise or not but it  still depends in the community and the coin itself.
In my opinion people interest is the main thing which effect the price, because if there is more investment, the price will go up and when there is a huge quantity for sale the price will fall. Anyhow news cannot tell the exact thing and a little bit risk should be taken because it is a part of business and without taking risks one cannot be a successful investor.

If we talk about the present fluctuation that we experience in digital market, then the main factor is big whales. This is a fact that the value soars up whenever there is a big investment in any coin and definitely it is never from a single investor. Similarly, if a coin is suffering from downfall, that means a big amount of coin has been sold out. Now who holds big amount of bitcoin as well as altcoins?
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 06:16:56 PM
Most of the time I love to research the coins myself. And I predict according to my research. Sometimes I also follow some expert analyzation on twitter and other social media site. But I do not play blind on their prediction I also search myself before.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
Read all the news about cryprtocurrency and this thing can help you decide. But always make your own study about the coin, know how to read the charts and always trade with your strategy don't just depend on any hype.
Reading the news about cryptocurrencies and then using that to trade can be a good method to trade the only problem with that method is that you need to get the news as fast as you can and you need to take decisions very quickly because if you don't then you're going to miss the small drop or the small rise in the market caused by those news.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
I used to make predictions by myself using my own experience, if something goes wrong i have good friends who can tell me everything i need to know about crypto.
Activity: 180
April 26, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
hello!

prediction base on the analysis from the market price movement and prediction is only a prediction can't predict an exact price, actually prediction is very useful for the trading strategies, and also you get an idea to news about how much the price goes up in a week or month.
There is no specific place to get predictions. Rather we can focus on crypto news, market update, chart analysis etc. to predict the future of a currency. We can use social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and other forums like this one to get insights of crypto market to predict its future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
This forum is where I earn more information. People often update the news with links. And this made me read a lot of information and did not have to spend time looking.

We should not always rely on the accomplishments of other people. You have to create our own speculations from the observations you have compiled and the experiences you've earn from your daily activities and such other things that would be useful for you to decide on making your own speculation. Who knows, you might be the best person who had the best speculation that will hit the most accurate thing to learn in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
I get my predictions from some groups that are made signals after analyzation and then allow to the members and i think it good thing to watch and profitable trade,
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
April 26, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
hello!

Activity: 602
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
got mine from crypto group in telegram
i joined premium member on 1 of crypto group trading
also i check for any schedule for coin/token event in coinmarketcal
Pages:
Jump to: