Pages:
Author

Topic: where do you get your predictions? - page 3. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
for trading we should be able to analyze the market well and I always predict the price of the market movement whether to move into profitable or even make us lose
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 26, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
Mostly i get my learnings snd prediction in news and articles that i read all over the internet it helps you too to understand everything you wanna learn in crypto currencies which coins will you invest soon that is why we had internet to see whats new in the industry try to search more on snd helps your self. You will be pro like other i've startexwithout knowledge too and now i understand how it works perfectly.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
April 26, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
I have been trading for more than a year now. I read and watch a lots of chart tutorials. From that I learned how to read chart. I also base my prediction from news, combined with chart. Another thing to consider is the price of Bitcoin. All alts are basing their value when BTC/USD is up.

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
Predictions about the future price of cryptocurrency can be obtained by tossing a coin or playing Darts.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 26, 2018, 11:31:20 AM
I follow just 2 people, one of the is the legendary masterluc, the other one is africoin. Africoin has his own topic in the forum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
There are  many sources that we can really get with regards to information because technology nowadays make it easy. Especially here in this forum we can read some of the members sharing info. Also, I do visit some sites that will also discussed about trading like in a publishing site. Moreover, predicting things don't guarantee for the success but it can increase the chance to achieve our goal.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
This forum is where I earn more information. People often update the news with links. And this made me read a lot of information and did not have to spend time looking.
Almost all the information were here if you are looking for prediction,speculation or analysis there is a topics that you may visit. It is much better to learn this thing so he, himself can do his own predictions. Prediction can't be always a sure thing it is only a guide for the traders for the possiibilities that may happen.
Activity: 219
April 26, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
This forum is where I earn more information. People often update the news with links. And this made me read a lot of information and did not have to spend time looking.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
hello!

I usually check the chart the present price and the previous one,  sometimes my predictions are correct but for some instances like news and other information the price becomes more unpredictable the chart information becomes useless. Bitcoin and altcoin price is very unpredictable, we cannot predict the future price.
Me neither I always check the chart but the difference is from there I couldn't make any correct predictions so I just wait the updates of prices in the block folio and also here in the forum because any changes was been updated here too. Bitcoin and ethereum are the two kind of digital currency that was unpredictable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 26, 2018, 07:18:33 AM
Actually for me to make predictions is through browsing and reading in bounty threads.  Having time to explore coins for me to come up what could happen in some coins status  and predict in coins prices and value depending the stability of coins in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
hello!

I usually check the chart the present price and the previous one,  sometimes my predictions are correct but for some instances like news and other information the price becomes more unpredictable the chart information becomes useless. Bitcoin and altcoin price is very unpredictable, we cannot predict the future price.

It is always very difficult to predict the prices as the market has a very great volatility. Meanwhile, I check regularly the charts here: https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
April 26, 2018, 04:52:31 AM
hello!

There are tools that can help me for me to predict the price of the coin. I have account in tradingview.com and there are a lot of tools that I can use for me to predict the price of the coin.
Activity: 42
April 26, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
there is no anywhere you can get predictions, just judge the price for yourself
and do not believe others suggestion.believe in your own judgment
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
Predicted prices can indeed be determined but not definitely will be the true value.
In doing predictions on Cryptocurrency can only in general and close only.
Predictions can be seen through the movement of curves/graphs in coinmarketcap.
For some time period will be known the entire price of Cryptocurrency starting from Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 09:27:59 PM
hello!

No offense, but to me it is a huge mistake to follow the predictions of someone else, I know that it seems easier to just read a webpage or a message in a telegram group and then follow that advice but when you lose money, and you're going to lose money if you do that then not only you are going to have a huge regret of losing your capital but of doing it by following the advice of someone else.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
April 25, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
hello!

Well, For me the best way to get a predictions about digital cryptocurrencies is reading some articles online or in this forum. Well, eve you read some predictions for me, sometimes I don't believe in those because I believe that no one can predict the price of digital cryptocurrencies. But it would a big help for us to decide if when are we going to invest in digital cryptocurrencies. But as I stated, sometimes you don't to believe from it because it might lead you into great loss.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
April 25, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
Usually it's just the simple analysis of the whole situation, and a bit of experience and future vision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 25, 2018, 05:46:36 PM
I read news on the Internet, on official sources of cryptocurrencies such as Twitter, steemit and others. Reading groups in telegram.
PSL
Activity: 166
April 25, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
If you want to get predictions about price of cryptocurrency will increase or decrease you can join a lot of trading signal group or use some auto bot like Gunbot. Beside you can know it by collecting the new and see to know this news will have good or bad effect to the price of these cryptocurrency. For me, I'm not often collecting news on online newspaper about cryptocurrency, I just collect the news about the cryptocurrency I'm trading through coinmarketcap or twitter.

Indeed, the telegram is full of different groups with predictions and signals on cryptocurrencies. It is another matter how much you can trust these signals, especially for automated trading systems.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 25, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
hello!

I got it from the channel telegram and some of my analytical techniques.
Looking at the charts and previous prices are also needed because with it we can know the highest price of a coin in a certain period.

Try to learn Bollinger Band then you can know at what price and when you should buy or sell your coin.
In my honest opinion, the best way to make predictions is to look at the predictions of crypto experts and go with the one having more logic's and support. That way a person understands the market better. Reading charts and looking at the stats is somehow cumbersome. Besides, the predictions are always on the mark, never wrong or at least not so far. Easy way to do the job.
I will suggest you never believe on prediction about bitcoin price because all the prediction in the previous year was false and no prediction became true. The best option to make money in bitcoin or any other Altcoin is to buy and hold for some time. The price is increasing gradually and when you realize that now it is time to sell you can sell then and collect your profit.

Basically it is our own choice, we may follow other's prediction or just use it as a comparison with our own prediction. Following crypto expert prediction is actually good but we should not rely on them all the time as we wont improve our trading skills/knowledge. So the best thing to do for me is to collect all the available predictions which we think are the best then compare it to each other.
From the comparison, we may now what the reasons behind the predictions. If we think that the reason makes senses then we may follow it but if it does not make senses so just leave it and use our own prediction.
Pages:
Jump to: