Pages:
Author

Topic: where do you get your predictions? - page 4. (Read 3099 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
Sometimes, I really just trust my instincts and make a risk like if I see that this altcoin has upcoming few announcements. News are the best way to predict if it will rise or not but it  still depends in the community and the coin itself.
In my opinion people interest is the main thing which effect the price, because if there is more investment, the price will go up and when there is a huge quantity for sale the price will fall. Anyhow news cannot tell the exact thing and a little bit risk should be taken because it is a part of business and without taking risks one cannot be a successful investor.

The fact is that the crypto currency has never been stable and risks have always been present. At least if you are a trader, then we have more chances to control all your actions and means.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 25, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
Sometimes, I really just trust my instincts and make a risk like if I see that this altcoin has upcoming few announcements. News are the best way to predict if it will rise or not but it  still depends in the community and the coin itself.
In my opinion people interest is the main thing which effect the price, because if there is more investment, the price will go up and when there is a huge quantity for sale the price will fall. Anyhow news cannot tell the exact thing and a little bit risk should be taken because it is a part of business and without taking risks one cannot be a successful investor.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
I gather and check all available information  about the coin to get some forecasts about its coming price. I visit the coin community platforms (bitcointalk, Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Reddit..) and review the people's feedbacks.
Activity: 311
April 25, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
Most of peoples have different ways to have predictions as its never been easy to do this right now we have some good movement from bitcoin ans its going to help all other crypto currencies as well so entering right now is not bad at all mostly I keep eye on different sites for have my own predictions and keeping eye on exchanges as well do some very good for me. If you want to know about Bitcoin or crypto price prediction, you can join social media like Facebook ,Twitter , telegram
Well I don't trade but I do hold coins so I normally keep my eye on the news. Normally at crypto dedicated journals like coindesk, or cointelegraph. Checking twitter and YouTube channels is also good, specially twitter since the information travels fast there. So subscribing some good channels is important. Keeping the market in mind is one of the best ways to see how prices will move next
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
There are sources or groups giving trading signal and they have their particular fees for providing their services. Most of them you can get from news around you about cryptocurrency or yoy can visit speculation thread on this forum where you can find answers. Few days before I saw a comment here and that was claiming that they organized and established a tool that is best at predicting what is going to happen with bitcoins
Activity: 322
April 25, 2018, 07:24:53 AM
Most of peoples have different ways to have predictions as its never been easy to do this right now we have some good movement from bitcoin ans its going to help all other crypto currencies as well so entering right now is not bad at all mostly I keep eye on different sites for have my own predictions and keeping eye on exchanges as well do some very good for me. If you want to know about Bitcoin or crypto price prediction, you can join social media like Facebook ,Twitter , telegram
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

It is possible to download blockfolio to be aware of predictions. You will be able to see the value of BTC, ETH, etc. Every cryptocurrency will have its special graph. However, sometimes it is difficult to rely on such predictions for 100%. Take this into account.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
April 25, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
I got it from the channel telegram and some of my analytical techniques.
Looking at the charts and previous prices are also needed because with it we can know the highest price of a coin in a certain period.

Try to learn Bollinger Band then you can know at what price and when you should buy or sell your coin.
In my honest opinion, the best way to make predictions is to look at the predictions of crypto experts and go with the one having more logic's and support. That way a person understands the market better. Reading charts and looking at the stats is somehow cumbersome. Besides, the predictions are always on the mark, never wrong or at least not so far. Easy way to do the job.
I will suggest you never believe on prediction about bitcoin price because all the prediction in the previous year was false and no prediction became true. The best option to make money in bitcoin or any other Altcoin is to buy and hold for some time. The price is increasing gradually and when you realize that now it is time to sell you can sell then and collect your profit.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I usually check the chart the present price and the previous one,  sometimes my predictions are correct but for some instances like news and other information the price becomes more unpredictable the chart information becomes useless. Bitcoin and altcoin price is very unpredictable, we cannot predict the future price.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
I do trading sometimes, Usually when there is bull run then that's the best time to join trading, Predictions are risky because you don't even know if its going to happen or not, Your putting your capital at risk, Mostly I get info from telegram, bitcointalk and group chat,
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
You have to make your own careful research to get the most exact predictions about any crypto currency chart. Persoanlly I am using many sources, mainly bitcointalk forum of course, but also I check the news in some social media like Twitter and Telegram, and I check the charts in CoinMarketCap too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
There are plenty of Discord/Telegram signal groups out there to join for cryptocurrency prediction. Cryptocurrency prices are hard to predict, and most of the time the prediction went inaccurate sometimes a few predictions can go right that doesn't mean you should follow that Group/Channel blindly.
I also became convinced that the groups in Telegram speak eloquently about the prospects of projects. If there are very few participants, then I immediately make negative conclusions about the company.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
There are plenty of Discord/Telegram signal groups out there to join for cryptocurrency prediction. Cryptocurrency prices are hard to predict, and most of the time the prediction went inaccurate sometimes a few predictions can go right that doesn't mean you should follow that Group/Channel blindly.
Activity: 518
April 24, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
I mostly look at the charts and if a big drawdown then you can buy a coin, also the big part is the news

Technical analysis is the coolest thing, but it works only for those, who can do it without any mistakes. As for me, I never trust one, two or even 3 sources of information. I try to collect all news and come to my personal conclusions.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 04:19:32 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
hello!

I got it from the channel telegram and some of my analytical techniques.
Looking at the charts and previous prices are also needed because with it we can know the highest price of a coin in a certain period.

Try to learn Bollinger Band then you can know at what price and when you should buy or sell your coin.
In my honest opinion, the best way to make predictions is to look at the predictions of crypto experts and go with the one having more logic's and support. That way a person understands the market better. Reading charts and looking at the stats is somehow cumbersome. Besides, the predictions are always on the mark, never wrong or at least not so far. Easy way to do the job.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
April 22, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
Well, I do make my own analysis based on the news that I research or heard about. I have sites in which I used to confirm rumors and whereabouts. Technically speaking, I do use tradingview to read trends along with it is tha I do study the crypto that I would like to engage with. I normally don't based my decisions on what other said, I'd prefer that it would based on my own information in hand.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
April 22, 2018, 05:50:33 PM
hello!

I get my predictions through monitoring the price of bitcoin. I see then that bitcoin will rise up soon. Everybody's is waiting for the pump and we all know that high volatility of bitcoin is the most important thing to receive.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
April 22, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
Everytime i trade, i don't based it on my predictions but i based it on the announcements that i see on some telegram channels where they are discuss what coin will be pump or dump.
This is insane if you follow those groups, they are extremely full of shit. Mostly these groups are owned by some group of investors and they create a small pump whose span is really short that you can't sell your coins during that time and end up losing instead of profit.
I will advice you to learn the market and make your own decisions instead of relying on these type of pump announcement groups.
Activity: 714
April 22, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
hello!

people makes there own research then they predict.Expert traders predict by researching Graph. Many people give predict from news.You can predict market if you make your own research but you need more experience also need to read there update and roadmaps
Pages:
Jump to: