Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you go to buy bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 1301 times)

Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 12:33:20 PM
there are lots form where you can buy bitcoin. my one of the favorite site is Remitano https://remitano.com/ which is safe and secured and it provides escrow service.You can use it id it is available in your country.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
The buying sites of coins depends on the region or country of the investor. Also, there are many sites for coins, you can use any of them as per your need and convenience.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
i 'm using LUNO to buy Bitcoins , i think it is a very secure way... and also  my one  friend  is buying bitcoins from coinbase .. So he has told me coinbase is the most good one to buy bitcoins,
Activity: 10
October 20, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
There are too many crypto exchangers all over the world you can choose for buying bitcoin like for example on Binance or HitBTC the low price. You can check in localbitcoin they are low price from other exchanger.
Activity: 2
October 20, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
In this country the situation is pretty stressed up when it comes to buying and selling of the Bitcoin. We have only one option to trade and invest into the Bitcoin and that's LocalBitcoin. Licalbitcoins are low price from other exchanger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 20, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
it seems to me that coinbase is the most convenient way to buy itcoins and I use this particular platform
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
I prefer the famous Fiat host exchanges. For example, such as Bittrix and Lykke. Very convenient, without any special fees and problems. The only thing needed is verification.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
well, buying bitcoin is not of so much trouble because there are so many exchanges that one can buy bitcoin and other valuable tokens from in the market.I personally like to trade at binance because of conveniency and user-friendly interface at binance. Bitcoin can be found in almost all exchanges that we have all over the world that we live in now. Because bitcoin is now very popular and well known across the globe and even big companies are now considering receiving payment of goods and services in bitcoin so it very easy to buy btc in so many exchanges.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 05:37:29 AM
We all know of the importance of having cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, however it is not always clear where they come from. Here in America, my friends and I use Coinbase to purchase and sell Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc. We can also use Coinbase as a wallet and it accepts bank transfers as well.

I have a few friends that use LocalBitcoins to meet up with locals in Los Angeles. I think this is inefficient since it can be time-consuming, however, there are some good deals and you can trust most of the sellers. I've also heard good things about platforms such as Kraken and Changelly.

In an effort to help the community, where do you personally go to purchase Bitcoins?
Strange that this triggered panic. After all, even a person who is far from programming, like me, knows that bitcoin has an open source code. Accordingly, the key encoding algorithm is known to all.
Activity: 395
October 20, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
In my opinion there are lots of places to buy Bitcoin. Personally, i buy Bitcoin mainly at trading sites. I mainly buy Bitcoin on Binance or Hitbtc very fast and secure.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 05:33:58 AM
There are many crypto exchange site have in this market I have choice buying Bitcoin with some good exchange hitbtc,kucoin and binance,you can do it now buy and sales your Bitcoin money.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
We all know of the importance of having cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, however it is not always clear where they come from. Here in America, my friends and I use Coinbase to purchase and sell Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc. We can also use Coinbase as a wallet and it accepts bank transfers as well.

I have a few friends that use LocalBitcoins to meet up with locals in Los Angeles. I think this is inefficient since it can be time-consuming, however, there are some good deals and you can trust most of the sellers. I've also heard good things about platforms such as Kraken and Changelly.

In an effort to help the community, where do you personally go to purchase Bitcoins?

When buying bitcoin I go to some shops that accepting and selling bitcoins like convinient stores, money remittance and simple shops. When buying bitcoin I always consider the price because we all know that the price of bitcoin isn't stable. We must learn how to strategize ourselves in buying bitcoins. We nust also consider where to buy i  order to avoid being scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 20, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
I prefer Luno and remitano as its easier to use and its available worldwide ,luno supports not only bitcoin but ethereum and bitcoin cash as well and its been over a year I'm been using the it, it helps change to fiat with no problem even in countries where its not permitted
brand new
Activity: 0
October 20, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
You can buy bitcoin through deals or buy bitcoin directly from other sellers in the market. But find trading floors and reputable sellers to avoid the risk of fraud.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
October 20, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
Some newbie don't know where to buy bitcoin, but thanks to you they now know. Exchanges are their number one store if ever they want to buy crypto. Anyway, if you were a trader you will know where to buy those stuff if want something to trade for as long as you do have money in your hand. I hope newbies would find this information as helpful to them since you posted it here why not move it to beginners?
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
There are many crypto exchange where we can buy bitcoin even here in our country. It is too easy to buy bitcoin as long as you have money to buy.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
I haven't bought any before. My friend whom introduced me into bitcoin did the little one for me by paying evil for. But as soon as this great king(Bitcoin come back fully then i will inform where i bought mine.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
My country don't have this strict regulations on crypto currency. Cryptocurrency has a free pass, now majorly i purchase cryptocurrency from luno. With an amazing app installed on my palm top, crypto purchase is just at my finger tip.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 20, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
bitcoin is a crypto currency that is sure to be on every exchanger, you can buy bitcoin from all existing exchangers, you can see it at https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info to view the existing crypto currency exchanger list.

https://cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

Activity: 616
October 20, 2018, 12:42:33 AM
the good place to buy bitcoin is from your local exchanger, you can directly swap your real money into a bitcoin with local currency, without local exchanger or use the global exchanger you should change it first into a dollar before you buy bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: