Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you go to buy bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:16:02 AM
COINBASE is the way to go when purchasing bitcoins. Most trusted, been in the game for years now... I wouldn't reccomend buying elsewhere just because its so secure.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 18, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
We all know of the importance of having cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, however it is not always clear where they come from. Here in America, my friends and I use Coinbase to purchase and sell Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc. We can also use Coinbase as a wallet and it accepts bank transfers as well.

I have a few friends that use LocalBitcoins to meet up with locals in Los Angeles. I think this is inefficient since it can be time-consuming, however, there are some good deals and you can trust most of the sellers. I've also heard good things about platforms such as Kraken and Changelly.

In an effort to help the community, where do you personally go to purchase Bitcoins?
I usually use coinbase due to its ease of buying. I did try coinmama too few times back then and was satisfied by their service. Though keep this in mind that using credit cards to buy bitcoin means paying for higher amount of fees. Sometimes the fees might seem absurd. So its better to buy through p2p using localbitcoins or any other alternatives.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 01:58:30 AM
 there are too many crypto exchanger all over the world you can choose for buying of bitcoin like for example binance, coinbene,kraken,choose the low price. You can check in localbitcoin they are low price from other exchanger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 18, 2018, 01:10:00 AM
Over in my state I use LUNO for purchase of bitcoin, it also serves as a wallet similar to Coinbase. You can store bitcoin, ethereum and even fiat (my nation currency).

So far it is safe and reliable, but requires identity verification.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
October 18, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
In my country the situation is pretty stressed up when it comes to buying and selling of the bitcoin. RBI which is central authority here has warned he local banks from denying the services to the crypto related bank account holders.

So we have only one option to trade and invest into the bitcoin and thats LocalBitcoin. I cant even think about the trading of crypto currencies into fiat currency directly as it would be tracked down and could lead to ban over accounts.

Now recently I am intrigued with the news that Unocoin one of the exchanger in India has now overcome with this situation by placing the ATM's in India. So I guess thats option #2.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
October 18, 2018, 12:20:30 AM
We all know of the importance of having cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin, however it is not always clear where they come from. Here in America, my friends and I use Coinbase to purchase and sell Bitcoins, Litecoins, Ethereum, etc. We can also use Coinbase as a wallet and it accepts bank transfers as well.

I have a few friends that use LocalBitcoins to meet up with locals in Los Angeles. I think this is inefficient since it can be time-consuming, however, there are some good deals and you can trust most of the sellers. I've also heard good things about platforms such as Kraken and Changelly.

In an effort to help the community, where do you personally go to purchase Bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: