Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 17. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:28:09 AM
I store them on a paper wallet if I have that choice.  I always try to get the coins offline if I'm holding for anymore than a few days.  If there is no paper wallet I will go with the QT wallets next.  Something that I own and control.  Next to last resort is on a web site.  Finally on the exchange.  That seems to be the most dangerous spot so I never personally do this.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 12:24:36 AM
Exchange is a good opportunity to store all your tokens in one place . In order to store all your altcoins on other wallets, you will need a lot of unnecessary actions
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:03:48 PM
im storing them in myetherwallet
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
I do store most of my tokens in myetherwallet. In exchangers, it is obviously not safe to store all of your tokens for a long period of time. If you are only into ethereum and Bitcoin. there's an online application that would feed your needs when it comes on holding. It is called Coins, an online application which would allow you to convert your btc and eth to usd in no time as well as monitoring the market value of your holdings.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 06:58:38 PM
i'm using myetherwallet, as a cold wallet
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
I keep most of my cryptocurrency in a ledger and i keep some them in the exchange or in their own wallets. I use MEW but my private key isn't registered on my computer.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
I stored my password in mycryto wallet, which is the safest wallet I think compared to the same wallet erc 20 platform, so I think the market will never be able to bounce back.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
Before, I store my token in MEW wallet but I decided to use imtoken wallet to store my token following many attacks on MEW site and now I'm using trust wallet.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 06:06:51 PM
I keep my tokens in my wallet. I do not trust exchanges and believe that in the wallet they will be safer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
You must take care of your own wallet by making sure you access the correct Myetherwallet website and keep your private key safe.
If he does that then there is a chance that he would be able to spend that money if the price grows up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
You must take care of your own wallet by making sure you access the correct Myetherwallet website and keep your private key safe.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 04:42:52 PM
I save a few ethreum in myetherwallet and exchange wallet. Maybe it's just the wallet that I know and of course, the wallet is the safest from theft, but I also keep it in an exchange wallet to use if I want to buy some coins as my investment. The most important thing is that your wallet is safe, make sure to save your private keys and mnemonic keys from anything so you don't lose your wallet.
Activity: 293
September 07, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
I store them on the wallets that support them. The ones that are safe and allow me to use keep my own private keys to my wallet. For bitcoin, i use bitcoin.com, that is one of the safest bitcoin wallets out there. The only thing better are nano ledger wallets that are hardware wallets. MEW is good when you are storing erc-20 tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:07:48 PM
I keep mine on MEW for my Ethereum based tokens and I use a paper wallet along with blockchain.com for Bitcoin.  Everything else I usually use the most agreed upon wallet that is safe and secure. 
Activity: 54
September 04, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
I store my tokens on imtoken and back them up on metamask and it has been a swell ride all through, metamask is quite safe,fast and cheap for transactions.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 09:57:32 PM
Well, for me all my tokens that receive from bounty campaign programs is just keep it in my ERC20 wallet address because i don't have any device like Nano S to store my tokens and coins. But ERC wallet for me is secured wallet to used to.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
Dear all,
Where do you store your tokens? Yes, this is a issue that everyone is intersted in. Currently, I store my token on exchanges and MEW and I devide them to many places. It is up to the exchanges which they list on. Good luck!
Activity: 108
September 04, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
I think the cold wallet is safer than the cryptocurrency stored on the exchange. The exchange is vulnerable to hacking and your assets can be transferred instantly. I use myetherwallet, which can get my wallet in less than 1 minute.
Activity: 131
September 04, 2018, 09:45:46 PM
I put it on an old computer, or on an old phone, rarely used. I think this is safe. Maybe I will be surprised a few years later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 04, 2018, 09:39:48 PM
I store my tokens on MEW - https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and MetaMask extension. I prefer MetaMask because it is safer than MEW because I use password to login MetaMask, login MEW with private key or JSON File is dangerous, hacker can easy stole private key and stole my tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: