Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 19. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:22:00 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
Hello! I keep my altcoins in different places. There is a part on stock exchanges. Part on the purse MyEtherWallet. But it is safer to store the altcoins in a cold purse. My opinion is the most reliable way.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
I use only the purse. I consider this the safest storage of crypto currency. On exchangers recently, there is a lot of fraud.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
I am currently using the Mycelium Wallet type. Mycelium is a mobile Token wallet application that is very easy to use and convenient. This has a strong history in the cryptocurrency industry. Launched in 2008, Mycelium has become an early player in the field of crypto wallet and helped make one of the best cryptocurrency wallets available.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:48:49 PM
Never store your tokens in exchanges. It is better to store in.  A wallet you control the private keys is best to store your token.  MyEtherWallet (MEW) and MetaMask!
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 11:41:06 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I think the best place to store your tokens is in Ether wallet, example myetherwallet ,imtoken wallet etc. The are best than keeping them on the exchange.
Activity: 18
August 28, 2018, 11:17:01 PM
I will put my token in the etheric wallet,
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
I usually store my tokens in MyEtherWallet (MEW) I feel really safe there than any other wallet.

I really do stored my tokens to my MyEtherWallet (MEW) also, because as a beginner I trusted my mentors advice to use MEW in storing tokens. And until now I feel comfortable using with it and found also good security and safe place to our tokens. But I keep monitor this wallet always through website news and update.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 28, 2018, 09:44:17 PM
I also used myetherwallet nothing more. I just keep my private key secure. There is nothing happen on my coin even long time store there. I am just being careful on joining faucets and airdrops because many are testifying that it does not make safe your account and easily access by unauthorized person.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
August 28, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
I usually store my tokens in MyEtherWallet (MEW) I feel really safe there than any other wallet.
Activity: 229
August 28, 2018, 09:37:36 PM
I use a wallet wafes, in my opinion this wallet is secure for my assets, even though my assets are not large, but I am happy that I can have several tokens,
And what friends do you use wallet?
Activity: 158
August 28, 2018, 09:32:53 PM
After I received my reward tokens, I immediately store it in myetherwallet because as far as I noticed that it is the safest wallet that I encountered.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 28, 2018, 09:06:56 PM
For Storing my erc 20 ethereum based tokens i use myetherwallet and a hardware wallet. Some hardware wallets are capable of supporting  tokens of multiple blockchains so they are good for keeping erc 20 and NEO tokens.
The most important thing is to keep the private keys of this wallet in a cold storage.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 119
August 28, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

I store mine in myetherwallet since I do not have a hardware wallet. I think MEW is safe enough to keep my funds, it's just a matter of keeping my password safe and bookmarking the url so that I can avoid being phished. I also have some in exchanges, I am waiting for prices to rise.
That's correct mate, Myetherwallet is safe for the tokens and Pleases always lookout for pishing. Don't give the Private key to anyone. Use a hardware wallet if you can it's safe. You can store your tokens there. Exchanges are not safe as a wallet because you don't have Private keys to your wallet. Only you have is a password for your account. Always pay more attentions on your assets and stay safe, mate. Good luck.
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 11:05:50 AM
I stored it in ethereum wallet like mew, not because its free bit also easy to use. Just be careful with your peivate keys. Never ever give it to anyone. Because hackers are just around., they will to try hacked you if you handle your keys carelessly.
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
I think that the best solution is to keep your funds in several places, so it will be more reliable. But I trust the wallet more than the exchange
Activity: 137
August 28, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
I store my tokens in metamask and myetherwallet because these two have better user interface and easy to use.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
I stored all tokens in MEW, but after scandal about security of MEW, I switch to Meta mask and I think it's better place for all my tokens
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:39:29 AM
My tokens are stored at MyEtherWallet. because I know that these places allow me to keep my own key for my wallet. It is always safest to use approved wallets. It allows you to keep and secure, so this wallet is safer for all wallets but you should safeguard your private key.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
August 28, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
If we are talking about tokens of the ERC-20 standard, then I always store them on the MEW wallet and use a hardware wallet to access it. I believe that there is nothing safer and more reliable than this option.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 28, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
Most of my long term holding token is stored in hardware wallet and my trading ether and other token are on exchange and hot wallet while my middle term holding is in my cold wallet!
Pages:
Jump to: