Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you trade your crypto - page 3. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 12, 2022, 08:47:13 AM
i trade on Binance more often, as you know it's pretty safe there.
but in some situations i also use other exchanges like indodax, Coinbase, Kucoin, probit , Kraken or others.

it all depends on the tokens i have, if the tokens are not traded on binance then i will use another exchange that trades the tokens i have.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 11, 2022, 11:44:11 PM
For me the complete package is actually FTX for trading. Binance is more a spot thing actually to buy something and take it off
I'm more spot in binance.

I've been hearing a lot of good things with FTX but I have never traded there. If some problems start to occur with binance, I might get on FTX if it's really needed.

But for now, I'm very well with Binance and I don't see myself changing anytime soon.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
February 11, 2022, 11:25:30 PM
For me the complete package is actually FTX for trading. Binance is more a spot thing actually to buy something and take it off
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
February 11, 2022, 08:20:54 AM
I have used several platforms for trading activities, including indodax,mxc,ftx,binance,gate.io and many more. it depends on where the token gift I received. and that's where I trade
The question is why are you still using Indodax at this time where the exchange is very expensive in terms of withdrawal fees and discounts for each trade, even though if you are in Indonesia there are several local exchanges that are better than Indodax now, such as Tokocrypto and also Pintu which is very good. cheap in terms of withdrawal fees.
Not really expensive withdrawal fees on Indodax I think, when you withdrawing money above $500 just take fees only $1,5 and I think is really cheapest fees than other exchange market. I think depend with trader which one exchange use for trading because I use all exchange for trading, I am looking many possibility with potential coin some time not listing on Binance so I use Kucoin and withdrawing to bank keep use my local exchange market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 11, 2022, 08:05:12 AM
I have used several platforms for trading activities, including indodax,mxc,ftx,binance,gate.io and many more. it depends on where the token gift I received. and that's where I trade
The question is why are you still using Indodax at this time where the exchange is very expensive in terms of withdrawal fees and discounts for each trade, even though if you are in Indonesia there are several local exchanges that are better than Indodax now, such as Tokocrypto and also Pintu which is very good. cheap in terms of withdrawal fees.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 10, 2022, 08:36:07 AM
At the moment, there is a very large selection of where you can trade coins. Personally, for myself, I chose several options for bidding. Such as pancakeswap, Binance, Coinsbit, P2PB2B, ProBit.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
February 07, 2022, 12:44:35 PM
Binance is the best leading platform I've ever tried with supporting features that make it easy for traders, investors, and even beginners because it's user friendly. the newest feature is Auto invest and swap farming, you must try it.. you will never be disappointed. Actually, other exchanges are also as good, but the features are still not as complete as Binance.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Artemis
February 07, 2022, 09:56:17 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 140
February 07, 2022, 09:37:04 AM
as long as their KYC is not hard to complete also their support and interface are good enough then it wont problem for me, currently I'm using 2 platforms for trading cryptocurrency and till now there's nothing problem when I used them. I suggest you use top exchange so you wont get in trouble like weak support, low liquidity, etc.
Normally a KYC can be done in different levels the lower the levels the easier to complete the KYC process but the higher the complicated it takes. Support is important because we are dealing with money on here and we are confident if they can respond quick to solve our issues.

The interface can be next with support because it is how comfortable we are when we do our trading activities. If we can trade on desktop and on mobile is a plus point for them but may I know if what are the 2 platforms your using? But, by the factors that you list I believe the exchange your using is binance and kucoin, am I right? Because, these 2 exchanges are so far the best when comes to features and user experience.
Activity: 2156
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 07, 2022, 04:46:36 AM
I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day

Well as long as their KYC is not hard to complete also their support and interface are good enough then it wont problem for me, currently I'm using 2 platforms for trading cryptocurrency and till now there's nothing problem when I used them. I suggest you use top exchange so you wont get in trouble like weak support, low liquidity, etc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
February 07, 2022, 04:37:58 AM
Well I do crypto trading and staking in plenty of top exchangers because I know that those exchange have high safety and security protocols such as FTX exchange, Kucoin, Coinbase and Binance.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 151
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 06, 2022, 12:48:11 PM

Great Day
almost all my crypto transactions i do on binance and ftx exchange... i'm comfortable using both, i also don't want to try trading on other exchanges because it's not necessarily safe.  binance has the most complete pair while the ftx withdrawal fee is very low, this is what makes these two exchanges special to me.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
February 06, 2022, 12:36:38 PM
In fact, there are many exchanges now , bigger and not so big , I trade on many of them both on regular and Dex platforms , and I try to distribute assets and not keep too many in one place  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
February 06, 2022, 06:40:03 AM
there are many exchanges. Before, there were decentralized ones like DEX and some that weren't (manual/managed) like CEX, I often traded with CEX such as Binance, Kucoin or exchanges with server backup services/there were managers that didn't run automatically on the block. .

you didn't mention the type of exchange you used? Or maybe there's a problem that makes you want to know what exchange other people are using?

say it
rby
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
February 06, 2022, 06:31:21 AM
There are thousands of cryptocurrency exchanges in the world right now, but many of them can be malicious. I only use Binance and KuCoin and I am very happy with these two exchanges. There are many scam victims in my country so I use major global exchanges. 70% of the times I use binance and 30% I use KuCoin.
Many of the exchanges are too malicious. Many of them does not come to market to do business but rather they come to rob people of their hard earned money. For me I don't use to trust new exchanges that are not old enough and I will also check the country of the exchange. The Country also causes from. For example in the countries that cryptocurrency is illegal or banned, there use to be much crime because even if the criminals are caught you cannot be bold to report them to the police
Merit: 30
February 05, 2022, 05:13:48 PM

Great Day
There are many crypto exchanges that are really good and can be well recommended for beginners in order to give them proper guidance and adequate service delivery in terms of cryptocurrency training transactions. I normally use Binance exchange, KuCoin exchange and sometimes I use Hotbit exchange too also I do use pancake swap incase I have some tokens I will swap probably if the token is not listed on Binance, KuCoin or Hotbit. Those are the cryptocurrency exchanges I used, and I fully trust them and I believe they are recognized worldwide.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 05, 2022, 04:24:43 PM
I trade on kucoin and mexc exchange. Those platform have real trading volume & real traders && they importance enough on users, Security over others exchanges. Altcoins which listed on kucoin or mexc, are considered safe to trade, for me. But i also used to trade on binance mostly but after it asks for kyc, i still don’t submit. so now my binance account possibly restricted to withdrawals only.
Activity: 1400
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 04, 2022, 09:47:06 PM
I only focus on trading the binance platform as the main exchange because of the many potential coin options with very high volume, alternative exchanges only use gates and kucoins to profit from trading new coins, I am not interested in listing any other exchange except Dex for uniswap and pancakeswap.
Dex like Uniswap doesn't seem feasible for those who transact in very small sizes, because the fees are still very large and the choice of coins there is only around ERC-20 which is very demanding when sending it to another wallet, other than that I think it's still very expensive suitable for use like Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Pancakeswap.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
February 04, 2022, 12:02:18 PM
Trading of crypto depends on altcoin listing, every new IDO project listing on DEX like Pancakeswap or Uniswap so for new altcoin I always trade on Pancakeswap, and for CEX exchanges I mostly trade Binance, KUCOIN, Coinsbit, MEXC, and Bitmart. These are normally I'm trading but when any altcoin that I want to trade is not listed in these exchanges then I trade that exchange where listed.
Activity: 1456
February 04, 2022, 10:30:04 AM
I only focus on trading the binance platform as the main exchange because of the many potential coin options with very high volume, alternative exchanges only use gates and kucoins to profit from trading new coins, I am not interested in listing any other exchange except Dex for uniswap and pancakeswap.
Pages:
Jump to: