Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you trade your crypto - page 7. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 14, 2021, 10:13:50 AM
For now binance is one of the platforms that are currently very safe for us to use and I have long traded on the platform, besides being easy for us to use binance is also one of the platforms that launch many new coins so that we can choose memecoins that do have a great possibility to increase in an instant, besides binance there are also other platforms that we can use such as kukoin which is also safe for us to use.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 14, 2021, 10:09:11 AM
This stage is a decent stage for long and transient venture to any individual who need to appreciate enormous pay from their speculation. So the market is extremely enormous and consistently new trades give the idea that offer their own promising terms of participation.
Now the use of the market has started to change even though conditions like this have often happened in the past where when there is a correction everyone will make more purchases on the coins they have liked for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
December 14, 2021, 10:05:40 AM
I am currently using trustwallet and 1inch to trade on the binance smart chain. I do not need to provide KYC or leave my wallet in the hands of a third party. A lot of people are saying they prefer Binance but their only reasoning is that they have a large selection of coins to choose from. That alone is not enough to convince me to send my data to a chinese-linked company. Or any company outside of my own government.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 14, 2021, 09:44:33 AM
This stage is a decent stage for long and transient venture to any individual who need to appreciate enormous pay from their speculation. So the market is extremely enormous and consistently new trades give the idea that offer their own promising terms of participation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
December 14, 2021, 06:29:53 AM
I am used to binance platform over 6 years now which has been helping me to make a good profit from my trade. Many investors prefer binance platform than any other platform in the community because they have never experienced any failure in their investment compare to other platform where many investors experience some challenges in their investment.
There are many platform where many traders trade their cryptos for them to be able to make something reasonable from the market. But many use to binance platform to earn well since we came back from pandemic.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 14, 2021, 06:06:02 AM
I usually use only in some famous exchanges.
I usually trade in pancakeswap, tokocrypto, indodax, quickswap, binance, hitbtc.

I think there are so many exchanges right now, but be careful some of them have a trick by connecting your wallet on the platform and then your balance will be taken.

So use only the famous exchanges only
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 14, 2021, 05:02:56 AM
In fact, I prefer DEX like uniswap and Pancake, Quickswap or some new special DEX like Sovryn - Rsk network.  I accept the big performance trade-off for keeping my sovereignty and freedom.  Binance only comes if my withdrawal requests are over P2P.  Dex will adapt better when there is an extended bridging link between them and with the EVM, the transition will become increasingly easy to freely explore crypto.
So far DEX has been a very easy thing for every job even though there are a few not visible flaws, but in general it has been very helpful and also very good to be used freely without having to think about much except costs when doing swaps.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 11, 2021, 02:02:31 PM
In fact, I prefer DEX like uniswap and Pancake, Quickswap or some new special DEX like Sovryn - Rsk network.  I accept the big performance trade-off for keeping my sovereignty and freedom.  Binance only comes if my withdrawal requests are over P2P.  Dex will adapt better when there is an extended bridging link between them and with the EVM, the transition will become increasingly easy to freely explore crypto.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 11, 2021, 01:43:59 PM
I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

I usually use binance for trading. Trading volume is so high and very fast system. I use P2p system here also to deposit and withdraw.
For new coins I use Gate and Kucoin. Many new metaverse project initial listing done here. 20% of my portfolio used here.
Sometime for specific purpose i use Mexc but i like Binance.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 11, 2021, 01:24:49 PM
I want to know with what platforms you are working with.
Great Day
I'm using local exchange where I'm currently living in it's called Indodax and Triv, the coins are not that much compared to other exchanges but for some casual trading it works for me so far. Used to trade a lot on Binance but after the recent KYC implementation they are going now, I don't use Binance that much compared to the state of Binance was before. Probably will looking for another exchanges without KYC later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 11, 2021, 01:07:36 PM
Binance, Kucoin and Gate are my top picks. Coins/tokens with strong growth potential are listed on these exchanges. Besides, their safety level is also quite good and there are many attractive programs. As for the decentralized exchange, I like PancakeSwap, it's quite easy to use, a lot of projects running on the BSC network choose it as the first place to list tokens. However, there are many scam projects, so it is necessary to verify the correct contract token when trading on PancakeSwap.
December 11, 2021, 10:15:10 AM
There were a lot of great coins on Binance and I played there. Coins entering this market are usually already large coins and on average will experience an increase in value. In addition, the biggest exchange factor and having a fairly cheap trading fee is the reason many also trade on my Binance when compared to other markets.
Apart from that, there are also many other very useful supporting features there where everyone can always use them according to their own needs and tastes, so choosing the Binance platform as a trading platform is very common and also very feasible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 10, 2021, 07:23:29 PM
There were a lot of great coins on Binance and I played there. Coins entering this market are usually already large coins and on average will experience an increase in value. In addition, the biggest exchange factor and having a fairly cheap trading fee is the reason many also trade on my Binance when compared to other markets.
December 10, 2021, 08:01:33 AM
I use many different exchanges due to bounty hunting. However, i prefer Binance and Kucoin primarily for investment. Both are one of the most preferred exchanges in the market and i have not had any problems with either of these exchanges so far.
In terms of use, the Binance trading platform is always the most widely used because the complete features in it are so many that it makes it easier for everyone or platform users to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 09, 2021, 06:28:13 PM
I often use local exchange platforms, because on local exchanges I can immediately withdraw my profits if I need to
but I can't rule out trading on a global exchange like Binance
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
December 09, 2021, 06:05:10 PM
there are many trades nowadays but for me the trusted trades are binance, huobi and kucoin
but I don't deny that I often do local trades other than to withdraw funds to fiat
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
December 09, 2021, 02:33:56 PM
Almost 4 years I always trade on coinbase, I think this is the best exchange even though it is ranked second after Binance, what I like about coinbase is that it is a legal company that is an official NBA sponsor so it will soon be number #1 beating Binance.
Coinbase just sell and buy with instant way not have option with limit order like Binance, you trade on coinbase the same like on dapp exchange trading just buy or sell on price right now, you can't buy or sell higher or lower price coin maybe on global exchange you can sell higher price or buying with lower price and waiting when price pump to make your coin success sold.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
December 09, 2021, 08:23:57 AM
Almost 4 years I always trade on coinbase, I think this is the best exchange even though it is ranked second after Binance, what I like about coinbase is that it is a legal company that is an official NBA sponsor so it will soon be number #1 beating Binance.

With the NBA sponsorship being so well known in the kangaroo country that everyone is pretty sure it's a huge rise. Curious to see performance like that. time to try investing with a pretty good plan with what you have to say.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 09, 2021, 02:01:59 AM
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
December 09, 2021, 01:27:29 AM
ethereum, and the Binance Smart chain, these are one of the most popular cryptocurrencies including the top coins in the crypto market, they have strong fundamentals and a very large and promising platform. I said that their network has a lot of users to participate in the token sale.

Pages:
Jump to: