Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you trade your crypto - page 10. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 04, 2021, 05:25:02 AM
a lot of trading platforms are starting to appear nowadays..from several countries all trying to innovate and also trusting everyone to switch on the exchange platform.and I myself don't make all platforms my favorite,,because I'm just a bounty hunter, and in which market I will use it depends on where the asset is listed.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 03, 2021, 12:49:42 PM
Binance and gate are the best exchanges I know. It's just that if you trade at the gate you have to need KYC but so far everything is safe. Which I like about these two exchanges, usually they offer sales of IEO projects and once completed the price always increases fold I am very happy to trade here.
Same with Binance, you also need to verify to enjoy all the benefits if you trust the exchange, providing KYC is not a problem
Knowing that in returned the exchange will allow you to maximize the services that they are offering. All depends on how you
trust them and how you often use the platform. The more you do, the better you understand the benefits.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 03, 2021, 12:46:51 PM
I trade on Binance, Kucoin, and Pankcakeswap. My favorite one is Binance because It is so easy to use and it has almost all the coins and Alts. and Binance has a P2p exchange where you can buy and sell your crypto means if you have USDT or BUSD you can convert in your country currency. it is so fast in transactions.
Activity: 253
Merit: 12
December 03, 2021, 09:41:53 AM
Clearly I trade in a safe market, and trusted, so I can do trade safely and comfortably.
My favorite market is:
1. Binance
2. Kucoin

You can trade Spot and trading Futures there.
Thank you for being successful for you.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 03, 2021, 08:34:27 AM
1.Binance Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Overall.
2.Coinbase - Best Place To Buy Bitcoin for Beginners.
3.Kraken - Best Customer Support of Any Crypto Exchange.
4.eToro - Best Trading Platform For Crypto & FOREX.
5.Crypto.com - Best Sign-up Bonus.
6.Coinmama - Best Bitcoin Brokerage Service.
I just like you have listed and giving points about them lol, and that’s just it for all of them, Binance stands as the best cryptocurrency exchange overall. They beat other exchanges in so many ways and that’s why a lot of people have chosen them today. Then as for Coinbase: I used to prefer Coinbase when I was a newbie, but the fees seemed quite much compared to what you have to be paying when you’re making use of Binance. I still make use of it till date, but the thing is that I rarely do open their app or go to their trading website any longer, just sometimes when I feel like.

I have never tried kraken, but I do get some good reports about them and what you have said is the same that others have said about them, and having a good support is very important, that’s one thing that most other exchanges lack. eToro, I have known about them for long when I was trading forex, before cryptocurrency came out. They have some good features such as demo trading and copy trading, which are really helpful. Crypto.com is also good, and the bonuses, and also when you stake their native coin. Finally, I haven’t tried Coinmama yet.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
December 02, 2021, 10:15:06 PM
1.Binance Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Overall.
2.Coinbase - Best Place To Buy Bitcoin for Beginners.
3.Kraken - Best Customer Support of Any Crypto Exchange.
4.eToro - Best Trading Platform For Crypto & FOREX.
5.Crypto.com - Best Sign-up Bonus.
6.Coinmama - Best Bitcoin Brokerage Service.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 02, 2021, 07:26:58 PM
Even with hard-regulated sanctions to Binance, it's still far the best and used exchange globally.

Kucoin exchange is the next one. They also have P2P now but lack options for local transfers. But soon, I'm sure they will work out on accepting local payment processors in most counties.

Aside from Binance and Kucoin, I'm not sure if there's a popular exchange that offers P2P.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
December 02, 2021, 07:19:27 PM
It actually depends where the token or coin you would trade would be listed to, and you should also know the difference between different market exchange in terms of it's volume and transaction fees or minimun withdrawal amount because these is also important, or else if you deposit your assets within a market then you wouldn't meet their required minimum withdrawal so it could only turn out to be useless and you cannot get what you have
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 02, 2021, 07:13:06 PM
and also has low transaction fees,

Others might be got mislead but low transaction fees are only applicable when using the BSC network, coins that got low fees such as TRX, XRP, etc, or internal transfers within the exchange. Not actually that users will experience low transaction fees at any coin transfers.

I know that right now, Binance may have a negative view by many users because the obligation to do KYC. But actually, I have no problem with this and I do that KYC, only follow the new regulation in that exchange because it is a must.  Cheesy

Users just have to accept now that every centralized exchange is bound to mandate KYC. If there are no other alternatives but to use that platform, we have no choice but to deal with it. People are just sensitive about their information. It's not that once we submit our details to a reputable exchange, it will always lead right away to identity theft.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
December 02, 2021, 06:24:52 PM
The first time I got to know crypto, I traded on the Indodax platform. because it makes it easier for me to make an exchange to be disbursed to a bank in my country. But when I know well, how the exchange can make me comfortable, I choose Binance because I think it is more secure and convenient to use.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
December 02, 2021, 01:12:49 PM
Binance, Kucoin,Hotbit,Bitforex are best exchange to trade.Recently everyone's know Binance is the best and big exchange. I'm personally use Binance exchange to trade.Binance is most trading volume exchange in crypto space and one of the best good and safest exchange. People's  use different time different exchange but i mostly use to trade in Binance exchange.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 647
December 02, 2021, 12:55:10 PM
Most of the time I used Binance ,Kucoinas well as FTX I select these because I know that Binance is one of the best exchange in crypto space which has most trading volume is overall exchanges and one of the safest exchange in all crypto space after I use Kucoin and FTX ,Okex, Hotbit, Bitforex. All of them are best at their own position but Binance is my favorite one
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
December 02, 2021, 11:33:33 AM
I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day
Go starting point to trading, although your question is too short, and unskilled, it's still one of those questions I asked to my trading friends, and from what I learnt it's quite important, some of my friends has started thy trading on a scam site, the got from an imposter on youtube, this site not only rips you off it's so confusing because you can see your deposit and infact feel you trading but whatever you put into into it you can pull out, I won't tell you which site is the best, so I won't be shilling a trading site. Just check and research on all your trading platforms.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
December 02, 2021, 11:16:30 AM
Many different exchanges are available in the market for trading, but the most popular coin isn't on all of them, so the focus should be on the most popular coin rather than the exchanges; however, I typically use Binane since it is one of the best available.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
December 02, 2021, 11:00:38 AM
Like most of the answers here, I use Binance as well on 80% of trading activity, for another 20%, it can be everywhere my coins are listed, I do arbitrage too sometimes, depending on how much I really need it.
Honestly, Binance has provided all my trading needs, as the largest and best market in the world today, Binance deserves thumbs up from me personally, and many of its users.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
December 02, 2021, 08:18:36 AM
i am using binance to trade and some local exchange to withdraw my earning.
but i use many exchange because not all cryptocurrency listed on binance, just to exchange some crypto and withdraw to binance or my personal wallet
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 02, 2021, 06:58:03 AM
Unfortunately Binance is blocked in my country, when using the android application I see it is not optimal, and for now I am trading on gate.io and FTX, almost all of the top coins are on these 2 exchanges, and the most important thing is the withdrawal fees are very cheap so I choose FTX and gate.io.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
December 02, 2021, 06:46:33 AM
I think too many trade in famous contests like binance. I'm just a trader with small capital so I choose markets with small volumes and safe trades like pancakeswap and bakeryswap. Swaps here are very instant trading using charts from different platforms this looks more difficult than large exchanges but I think it is more profitable.
It seems that many people choose Binance and Kucoin because of the trust and popularity of the two exchanges. I also like that, moreover Binance has quite a lot of contests and airdrops. however, I also often use pancakeswap. I think using pancakeswap is very simple and easy. So, I'm comfortable trading there.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 02, 2021, 06:28:31 AM
I think too many trade in famous contests like binance. I'm just a trader with small capital so I choose markets with small volumes and safe trades like pancakeswap and bakeryswap. Swaps here are very instant trading using charts from different platforms this looks more difficult than large exchanges but I think it is more profitable.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 02, 2021, 05:57:29 AM
I trade using Binance and TOKOcrypto. Binance is a world famous market I'm sure we are all familiar with this great exchange. Trading is very safe and convenient. Tokocrypto is a branch of binance that opened in my country. He has a contract with binance I believe tokocrypto has the same security as binance. I trade in crypotocurrency because here I am very easy to attract to the local bank.
Pages:
Jump to: