Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading? - page 14. (Read 30052 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 27, 2017, 12:11:50 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

When can you learn Bitcoin trading is beyond our control. It is within you. The question is, how interested and determined are you to learn about crypto trading? Look at some videos and articles through the internet. There are a lot there.

watching some videos and also reading updated news and some article about bitcoin is the best thing to do for and the experience of you for you to understand it clearly it is hard to learn for if you are not on that situation so better to have atleast some experience so you can now know for what would be the best thing to do.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 12:03:20 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Each forum has its own purpose.
The best place to  learn bitcoin trading is https://bitcointalk.org/
Studying it is not easy, sometimes you need all the encouragement you can get.
You must be able to create an environment that fosters good emotions and confidence.
Activity: 32
November 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM
Hello, everyone.

When can you learn Bitcoin trading is beyond our control. It is within you. The question is, how interested and determined are you to learn about crypto trading? Look at some videos and articles through the internet. There are a lot there.

Hi, guys! I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thought are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 07:29:40 PM
How to learn bitcoin trading only   here in bitcoin forum this forum  we gain knowledge about bitcoin trading  and learn how to be a successful trader another way is research in google or youtube you find here a video  about trading bitcoin and also a friend who has knowledge about trading because they have more experience how to trade bitcoin and they also earn money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 26, 2017, 06:01:01 PM
haha, I think that you should not learn from any where. Let find topics from this forum and hold Bitcoin. Dont need to trade.
I think trading bitcoin is good to increase our experience, holding bitcoin is good but it will be better if we become master in trading, we can get higher income than manager in a company. So I think learn for trading is a good thing, the best way to learn is from book, many masters are wrote books.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 05:08:42 PM
first rule in all trading buy low and sell high. You should read trading discussions posts. then you should  watch some youtube videos for bitcoin trading.Read some blogs articles which is related about bitcoin trading.It will help you to learn bitcoin trading.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 04:01:54 PM
You can start to learn from youtube, and start to learn technical analysis.

Here some useful book:
Technical Analysis  Jack D. Schwager
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques’ by Steve Nison

You can first practice with analysis and don't put your money in  https://www.tradingview.com.
Then start trading and learn how to deal with emotion, don't be greedy and beware of FOMO.

Practice makes perfect.

Use twitter and this  http://coinmarketcal.com for searching news.

Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 26, 2017, 04:46:07 AM
Learn to trade FX first. If you can trade FX then it's easy to trade cryptocurrency.
I disagree! You do not have to trade Forex first before you learn how to trade cryptocurrency. As long as you have the basic idea about trading, you can trade both and do well, which you still have to understand that they are two different worlds entirely and you have to include that when making your decisions.

In fact, I was not patient enough to do well in FX trading, but Crypto trading really gave me a whole lot of idea about trading, which I learned mostly from YouTube and recently after my experience in trading crypto, and I decided to even give FX a little try, I did better than I did before.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
November 26, 2017, 02:22:25 AM
haha, I think that you should not learn from any where. Let find topics from this forum and hold Bitcoin. Dont need to trade.
I think op wants to maximize his profit by bitcoin trading why would you stop him to learn trading?
@OP you can start by watching videos on youtube and reading tips on how to trade on google
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
November 26, 2017, 01:42:09 AM
aside from what they said, you can also learned about bitcoin trading by surfing strategies online, there are some article that you can read to understand about it, and video that explain so much about bitcoin, as well as this kinds of forums can help a lot. comments in here were already telling plenty of knowledge you want to know about trading! just keep it in mind, that trading always required a risky and long patience!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 26, 2017, 12:22:09 AM
You should track who has more experience in the cryptocurrency market or watch videos for you to add to your knowledge. If you have a basic understanding then you should find a mentor who can help you in trading
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
November 25, 2017, 08:03:01 PM
Hello, everyone.

Activity: 365
November 25, 2017, 07:18:41 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 07:10:04 PM
Hello, everyone.

I think there nothing much to learn about it, generally speaking the only rule here is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. But, if you’re really interested in learning, there are some articles and book on the internet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 07:01:56 PM
I suggest you to buy books first, in order for you to understand the movement of the market and to be equipped with knowledge, than you can choose a trusted platform that you like, and watch online tutorial videos on how you can use the platform in order for you to understand how the platform works, then do trading, the best teacher is still experience, once you're equipped with knowledge you can put it into action in order to see, what you have learned and what kind of an investor are you.
Activity: 31
November 24, 2017, 07:09:16 PM
I regret not selling much more at the top, since i have spotted it, but an excessiveamount of income taxes on my country after certain sums to be worthwhile.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 24, 2017, 08:05:11 AM
Hello, everyone.

I usually ask people here in the forum whenever I want to learn something. But, recently I have read some books about trading online, you can actually google everything there. Although, most of it is not about trading bitcoin, but just purely trading. I think we can apply the principles there in bitcoin. Hope this helps.
Activity: 84
November 24, 2017, 06:30:47 AM
Learn to trade FX first. If you can trade FX then it's easy to trade cryptocurrency.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
November 24, 2017, 05:43:17 AM
Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Follow master traders, read blogs about trading and daily watch market its help you a lot and of course spent more time in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 thred
,learn the basics, try to follow what he has suggested on you, but the most crucial part is that when you are already starting to apply those knowledge you learnt, experience is the most prominent teacher, so just try it for yourself and find out, and one more thing just don't forget what you have learned about, and try to control your emotions also.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 05:17:31 AM
Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Follow master traders, read blogs about trading and daily watch market its help you a lot and of course spent more time in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 thred
Pages:
Jump to: