Pages:
Author

Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading? - page 13. (Read 30052 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 252
November 30, 2017, 08:11:10 AM
haha, I think that you should not learn from any where. Let find topics from this forum and hold Bitcoin. Dont need to trade.
I am going to suggest him the same. There is just one simple principle of making good money with bitcoin that keep buying it when bitcoin is decreasing in prices and sell it off keeping some portion in wallet for future, for enjoying your profit.

Trading is simply a game of buying low and selling high and this can only be done by keeping an eye on the market prices of bitcoin and other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 30, 2017, 01:34:58 AM
You can start to learn from youtube, and start to learn technical analysis.

Here some useful book:
Technical Analysis  Jack D. Schwager
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques’ by Steve Nison

You can first practice with analysis and don't put your money in  https://www.tradingview.com.
Then start trading and learn how to deal with emotion, don't be greedy and beware of FOMO.

Practice makes perfect.

Use twitter and this  http://coinmarketcal.com for searching news.

The best way to learn bitcoin trading is by starting reading about bitcoin itself. Once a person will get the idea of its nature and how its value fluctuates, the longest duration of its pump and dump, the rate at which it has made progress at different times and the factors behind that, he can start trading by checking the price on hourly basis. In addition to this, a trader must possess two qualities, patience and courage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:07:13 PM
if you want to trade with bitcoin, you should be patient enough, because the development of bitcoin price long enough. and if you want to trade with a fast spin, you can join ico, but ico has big risk, therefore you must be smart and experienced. the most important thing in trading is to buy cheaply, then sell with high price.
Activity: 350
November 28, 2017, 08:59:39 AM
You may start with the basic trading, since bitcoin is the most popular and easy to trade then better to use bitcoin for trading. Purchase bitcoin and hold it for a couple of days surely it will pumps up then if you find profit, simply dump it. and buy again same procedure. Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 28, 2017, 08:29:55 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Just search in the internet about trading and for sure you can learn how to trade. Trading is not an easy job! You should exert an effort and strength for you to become a good trader.
When I started trading, I did it with forex trading and the platform I used was one 24option broker. They had some articles on their FAQ page that helped new traders to kick it off, but it wasn’t enough for me. Next I got online and learn more about trading. Since I got into crypto trading, I noticed their trading website don’t even have a page for those that wants to learn trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 03:51:57 AM
If you are starting to start tratrading it is better to first point to those who are tall and have experience in trading because you do not know that way you should start because it might be your money loser, if you do not get better You first go to youtube so you know you will find your search engine needs and learn how to prevent your money from happening.
Activity: 216
November 28, 2017, 03:42:53 AM
If you want to learn about bitcoin trading you can analysis coin market and you can see babypips.com
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 28, 2017, 03:40:04 AM
Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

When it comes to learning how to trade bitcoin, the best thing to do is to research. It is difficult to find only one reference, especially because bitcoin is volatile. Also, the problem with learning about bitcoin is there is no definite source of information about it. It is advisable to ask from anyone who is also into trading.
Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
November 28, 2017, 02:36:30 AM
Trade can be obtained faster than investment. You can easily get to know more about trade in google, youtube. I personally would say, when learning trade, there is a lot to learn about candle stick.
Activity: 560
November 27, 2017, 05:36:29 PM
The best place is here, I it Bitcoin Forum. because ,there are lot of traders here. you can ask you problem and get answers from the traders without any payment. You can also use social media to get some knowledge about Bitcoin trading. so my private opinion is use this forum as you can, you can start by here.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 27, 2017, 05:12:06 PM
Bro , if you want to start trading and if you want to learn the best way to learn first here in this forum because this forum have a lot of information about trading and information of the coin so you can read. You can watch also a video to youtube  or any site that related to the trading. Keep reading and making a research once you learn a lot . Because it's better to have a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 11:08:36 AM
I think you have to understand about charting and some indikator and the function, this is important when first start to learn trade in technical analysis. And to learn it its easy just google it or learn it from some video in youtube. Then the most important is learn how to manage the emotion, because many trader lose their money because of this. Greedy trader is mean far from consistent profit. Other way you can sharing with other professional trading in some telegram group to learn about technical analysis.

You can start on your own to get started. This is the best way, you cannot understand trading from outside sources like blogs, artciles and youtube videos. They only show the basic concepts.

You can also watch famous traders, they give you lots of analysis for bitcoin and alt coins.
Most famous traders give good signal, but newbie hardly to make profit with those signal. Newbie dont know time to sell, buy and just look in top price and decide to buy or sell.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
November 27, 2017, 10:28:26 AM
Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

i think you could learn some basics from this section, i don't know what kind of trading you are wishing to learn about but it will be nice start for to try bitcoin/altcoin trading and search for some threads inside or outside this forum you can search for it on google everything that you want to learn about trading as well as on youtube you can look for an article, forum and video tutorials . by the way i have some link here in my bookmark i hope that this can help you also . http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school%3Achart_analysis%3Aintroduction_to_candlesticks

Hi Carlisle, thanks for your link. This is what i need. I'm still learning the basic. Start with the candlesticks things. Just read some little paragraph on that links, and it's very helpful for me.
Activity: 124
November 27, 2017, 10:22:49 AM
I think you have to understand about charting and some indikator and the function, this is important when first start to learn trade in technical analysis. And to learn it its easy just google it or learn it from some video in youtube. Then the most important is learn how to manage the emotion, because many trader lose their money because of this. Greedy trader is mean far from consistent profit. Other way you can sharing with other professional trading in some telegram group to learn about technical analysis.

You can start on your own to get started. This is the best way, you cannot understand trading from outside sources like blogs, artciles and youtube videos. They only show the basic concepts.

You can also watch famous traders, they give you lots of analysis for bitcoin and alt coins.
Activity: 5
November 27, 2017, 08:05:32 AM
Hello, everyone.

I trade personally using xchangerate.io robot and it has been easy working with it, you can as well join the telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport for better knowledge on how it works.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 06:15:49 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 27, 2017, 03:37:17 AM
Hello, everyone.

Just search in the internet about trading and for sure you can learn how to trade. Trading is not an easy job! You should exert an effort and strength for you to become a good trader.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 27, 2017, 03:06:41 AM
Hello, everyone.

I usually ask people here in the forum whenever I want to learn something. But, recently I have read some books about trading online, you can actually google everything there. Although, most of it is not about trading bitcoin, but just purely trading. I think we can apply the principles there in bitcoin. Hope this helps.
There are so many resources online and laziness is the only thing making some people not to find them. No one will actually give you anything on a platter of gold as you have to work for them or you have to buy them.

Still, these days, some Pro traders even though they are benefiting from it as their subscribers keep increasing, have been able to share their knowledge so far, so that any newbie trader can get going quickly and do a good job. Google and YouTube is enough to find good resources to learn how to trade.
Activity: 462
November 27, 2017, 12:59:45 AM
Hello, everyone.

I want to advice very common advices. The first thing is that you should buy it at low price then sell it at high price. You must always remember that. Never use your emotions rather use your mind and control your heart.
Activity: 29
November 27, 2017, 12:37:51 AM
I think you can learn how to learn to trade on the sites contained in google. Definitely a lot of resources that you can get and understand about bitcoin trading, so you can learn the basics of bitcoin trading. Trading bitcoin is a bitcoin environment that has risks. You should know when you sell and when you buy bitcoin. This work is done so that you can earn a profit with a high value. Usually, to see the results of trading takes a long time, can be days, months, or longer than that. to know when you can trade well, check out the reliable bitcoin price forecast sites you think.
Pages:
Jump to: