Pages:
Author

Topic: Where next? Preparing the ground for the big players! - page 6. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Believe me, whatever develops in the crypto world, who will gain profit is the power of the superpower. We must know the trade war has begun between the US and China. They will mostly control the BTC market

As I see it, September will not show us any of the strange surprises. The cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin as well, will be fluctuating all the time: nothing new will happen.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my opinion we need to wait SEC's decision. Nowadays this decision can affect cryptocurrency market. Accordingly, price of Bitcoin isn't more volatile. Otherwise the price had gone down to the dip until now.

SEC is waiting to see the bitcoin accepted but political intervention making everything goes in blunder. If you would like to go with the bitcoin and altcoins cfor investment.

Since bitcoin is considered as investment platform we are waiting to see the price bump in the market.
If the value turns good no one will be worry that market at all.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Believe me, whatever develops in the crypto world, who will gain profit is the power of the superpower. We must know the trade war has begun between the US and China. They will mostly control the BTC market

I fully agree with you. That's what Robert Kiyosaki said. But this is far from the topic!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
In my opinion we need to wait SEC's decision. Nowadays this decision can affect cryptocurrency market. Accordingly, price of Bitcoin isn't more volatile. Otherwise the price had gone down to the dip until now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
What I understand as regards this bitcoin ETF is that, if its approved, we would see the price going up and if ETF isn't approved, the price would go down. This is how the market is for now
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Activity: 714
We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

I suppose we will have a short fall soon and rally afterwards right closer to Christmas

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

I think the next position will be up. The crypto market can make people surprise again. Bitcoin is priced at $ 3,000 and can be up to 10 times more profitable. Altcoins are also extremely potential. Euthereum and Litecoins are two prominent coins. It is not high price. This is not the time to invest in it.

Woah. Bitcoin is priced at 3k? You high dude? Last time it was at that level was i think aug last year when btc started moving up. Anyways, there probably wouldn't be any major movementd whether up or down soon even with the coming etf results whether it gets approved or not.
Even the up coming Bitcoin ETF was approved the market will only be influence for only a month before people start to dump the price and I also believe it unacceptable to bitcoin to dump to the $3000 price range mentioned above. However, I don't see LTC as prominent coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think the next position will be up. The crypto market can make people surprise again. Bitcoin is priced at $ 3,000 and can be up to 10 times more profitable. Altcoins are also extremely potential. Euthereum and Litecoins are two prominent coins. It is not high price. This is not the time to invest in it.

Woah. Bitcoin is priced at 3k? You high dude? Last time it was at that level was i think aug last year when btc started moving up. Anyways, there probably wouldn't be any major movementd whether up or down soon even with the coming etf results whether it gets approved or not.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Activity: 910
elysian.finance
It'll go either up or down, but just like what some people said here, most likely we'll experience more dump than pump. As we can see in the market, there's some sudden increase of price, but it's slow, while on the other hand there's a big fall after that increase of price. I guess some people or investor take that chance, that's why there's a lot of big fall after the sudden increase.
that is what I see, when there is a sudden increase, but soon the price will come back down suddenly, even if we can predict to trade correctly we will certainly get a big profit, but it is very risky at this time to trade, because Current market prices are difficult for us to be able to predict prices correctly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
This might be the edge of us. This might put us to up. ETF in gold made a great difference and I think that it will do the same for bitcoin. That's what I believe in. I hope that this will be on to yours also.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It'll go either up or down, but just like what some people said here, most likely we'll experience more dump than pump. As we can see in the market, there's some sudden increase of price, but it's slow, while on the other hand there's a big fall after that increase of price. I guess some people or investor take that chance, that's why there's a lot of big fall after the sudden increase.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Normally the market suppose to be experiencing some pump in price but not going in the IP direct because a lot of shorts posted on major exchanges site and the whales manipulation is also involve. Therefore, the market will go side ways but will experience much dump than pump.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, this year will be a good time for us to start trading, as the price of the coins is always going down in the good times for us to buy and wait, and then the market will rise. No one can drop much
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think the next phase in the crypto market is headed for a small uptrend with a short duration quickly followed by a downtrend. BTC will be down again.
Personally as a trader, I will always tend to lean more towards technical analysis than focusing on anything fundamental because it is better to trade what you see than disturbing yourself with things that are not relevant and usually are fake news, and they do not end up driving the market that much as everything is still based on speculation and manipulations anyway.

We are in a bearish condition, and for now, all I can see are the bears trying to take advantage of every scenario, so it all depends on how things would end up going but for now, the small uptrend is what I foresee as well.
copper member
6500$ is the resistant point of Bitcoin. The chart shows us bitcoin is stable now. I think it's in the recovery progress.  Maybe it'll come back soon. We should wait for that.
Yeah the same I think also. The price is almost constant and there are no changes for many times. Nobody can say about the future what will happen but some people give such a bullshit price that will turn your head, like the price will reach to $50k till the end of this year. Now you can imagine how is it possible? In just three months how the price would go from $6000 to $50000?

The price could grow from 5 500$ 12 November 2017 to 19 900$ 17 December 2017!!! It's little more than a month! And also if you watched the news, as recently on the Iranian exchange rate skakanul up to 26 000 $ - https://cryptorussia.ru/news/iranskie-birzhi-byut-rekordy-po-rostu-kursa-na-bitkoin-26000-za-neskolko-chasov?utm_source=tg&utm_medium=novapress
The tool is unpredictable, so do not be surprised how he can, he will be able to understand the main thing at what point, from what we start!
Activity: 64
6500$ is the resistant point of Bitcoin. The chart shows us bitcoin is stable now. I think it's in the recovery progress.  Maybe it'll come back soon. We should wait for that.
Yeah the same I think also. The price is almost constant and there are no changes for many times. Nobody can say about the future what will happen but some people give such a bullshit price that will turn your head, like the price will reach to $50k till the end of this year. Now you can imagine how is it possible? In just three months how the price would go from $6000 to $50000?
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I have always thought that even if Bitcoin can't introduce ETF, it can still develop well, but if ETF succeeds, then the market will grow faster!
copper member

With all the positive article you shared, the market is still the same in terms of it's movement. In other words, those positive news does not have any positive feedback as of now but maybe someday it will.
[/quote]

Right, it won't take off in a second. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: