Pages:
Author

Topic: Where next? Preparing the ground for the big players! - page 9. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

"The possibility of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle" is very slim and I think no matter the outcome of the ETF bitcoin may not go below $5000 again this year. I think bitcoin will go up now because if you look at all the technical indicators it seems that bitcoin is going to make another high if it break out of the channel.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
i think its more on downward trajectory. the market pumps is just a short period of time i think a group of investors are responsible for the pumps but cant haul support from other investors thats why price is moving downward again. i hope some real investors would come and lift the market up.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
You guys been here in the industry for a while now, major digitals won't give up that easily. This down market is temporary, eventually the market will stabilize. Investors will be confident again, trust will be the security. Developments and upgrades are coming. Regulations to stop scams are rolling in the legislatives. The market will be positive again.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Well it depends man but am probably guessing we will be moving up really soon from the way things are actually moving. Lets just hope we dont get another melt-down

We just had a small percentage after our drop at $6250. In my newbie trader point of view, this is nothing but a dead cat bounce. I really don't see any good signs on the "way things are actually moving" currently that you're referring to. We can definitely have another test at the $5800 support. But of course, at the same time I could be very wrong (and I hope I'm wrong).
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
we are still in a bear market so don't get too excited, this rally is very fragile, dead cat bounce, bull trap, whatever you want to call it, we're still in a down trend and I don't expect that to change. However we are set up well to test resistance over the next week
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
I don't consider Mike Novogratz calling bottom to be something to add value to, especially with how biased he is with significant crypto holdings at risk. Market makers don't care about these entities.

totally agreed. novogratz firm has had a horrible year, and from the last released earnings report, a lot of the losses are still unrealized. bagholders are always saying the bottom is in! Tongue

I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

i wish i had something more to offer, but it's a tossup. normally a sideways range following a strong leg down is followed by continuation. however, this is a very drawn out sideways. from EW perspective, it looks like a potential triple zig zag, where we are in a terminal triangle now. that would suggest that the next major wave is upwards.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I don't consider Mike Novogratz calling bottom to be something to add value to, especially with how biased he is with significant crypto holdings at risk. Market makers don't care about these entities.

If the price is destined to go down, it simply will, regardless of who is calling bottoms. I'm ready and somewhat do expect another sub $6000 visit either this or next month. Time will tell whether support will yet again hold.

I'm not trying to sound bearish, but being overly optimistic has only resulted in disappointment this year. I'm trying to maintain a healthy/neutral balance to not get bothered if the price goes down again.

Expect the unexpected!
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Well it depends man but am probably guessing we will be moving up really soon from the way things are actually moving. Lets just hope we dont get another melt-down
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/

We all also look forward to the bitcoin ETF review process. It will take place on September 30, but recently the SEC postponed consideration of applications from new York companies Vanek and Solid, due to lack of data from interested in the approval of people.

From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Ah that friends. Just a couple of days all the nerves. Bitcoin broke your stress level 6000! What will happen next?

What I see picture. On the weekly chart, we broke the global trend line in a week. And we can confidently say that we will gain a foothold there. The next support we have for 3000 thousand. Below I think not goes, although all can be. In the range of 3000-4000 thousand we can stay for a long time. so to say the big players will gain positions. That's how long it will last, is unknown. Your idea.....

BTC

Updated schedule
image sharing

Pages:
Jump to: