Pages:
Author

Topic: Where next? Preparing the ground for the big players! - page 8. (Read 1273 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
6500$ is the resistant point of Bitcoin. The chart shows us bitcoin is stable now. I think it's in the recovery progress.  Maybe it'll come back soon. We should wait for that.
Activity: 106
I think prices will continue to decline over time, and the market is critically in need of new investors to recover asset prices, this is evident from the picture you show in this post,
https://s15.postimg.cc/jjs2edw7v/BTCUSD.png
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
I don't know about technical analysis. But the end of September will start bullish. Because I've seen charts from year to year. I hope next bull run.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Actually people hoping the ETF approval are become successful this coming judgement decison, but for me is doesn't matter if the approval are faile.

The speculation came from the popular personality of even expert are doesn't means accurate, that people relaying also their speculation base in the community discussions.
That's only my own opinion and analysis
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I believe we will be going up.  Been bouncing around down here for a while now.  If we wanted to tank to 3-4k I think we would have done it by now.  Sept 30th is gonna be really interesting though.  Whatever happens on that date I think we continue on that path for a while. 
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
based on the graph maybe the price of bitcoin will drop back in the foreseeable future as the last decline and after that the price of all coins will return to the highest position. so maybe this is a temporary downward trend and will return to the highest position at the end of the year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
I think the next phase in the crypto market is headed for a small uptrend with a short duration quickly followed by a downtrend. BTC will be down again.
copper member
Activity: 322
I think we are going up this time after several failed rally, Canada has already approved its first bitcoin pension mutual funds, that may influence or have a positive impact on sec decisions. We are going up this time

you got a source for that? i don't see anything when i google it. seems like the last news on the subject was late 2017, when the pension plan investment board head said BTC and the blockchain space weren't “investible” yet. looks they they're waiting a few years before revisiting the topic.
[/quote]

Maybe he meant it!
https://www.segodnya.ua/economics/kriptovalyuta/v-kanade-zapustili-bitcoin-fond-kollektivnyh-investiciy-1170074.html
But again, I'm leaning more towards technical analysis!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
We call it Dullness Market

There is No good trades and no good positioning on Dullness Markets, only scalping a few points.

But the analysis is:

1- The market reached its Selling Clímax
2- The phases A and B off an acumulation Had been conclued
3- NO sign of strength yet

At the moment we see no buyers and no sellers, each time the new high became smaller then the last one, but there is no new lows.

this is a good take on the current market. prowdclown, a couple months ago, predicted that we were in the beginning of an accumulation schematic. it looks like he was probably correct. the selling climax occurred and the subsequent attempts downward were bought. and we wait......

I think we are going up this time after several failed rally, Canada has already approved its first bitcoin pension mutual funds, that may influence or have a positive impact on sec decisions. We are going up this time

you got a source for that? i don't see anything when i google it. seems like the last news on the subject was late 2017, when the pension plan investment board head said BTC and the blockchain space weren't “investible” yet. looks they they're waiting a few years before revisiting the topic.
Activity: 84
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I think the natural course of action for Bitcoin to take is along the lines it already created 3-4 months ago most likely playing between both up and down lines.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
LMAO. Mike M. has always been a perma bull. So I'm not surprised by this predictions, but I'm skeptics that we can reach the price that his predicting. Again, TA is really a good tool to help us make our decisions, but you also have to take in considerations the market sentiments and the news going around. I admire people who have great TA, however, most of the time its either a miss or hit. I myself has several predictions right on the dot, but after several days the trend goes on the other direction. I wouldn't bet on ETF though, the chances of being rejected is high, might be another catalyst for a massive sell-off, just saying. So I'm no longer excited about the news that's why I make some adjustments on my trading style.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
We call it Dullness Market

There is No good trades and no good positioning on Dullness Markets, only scalping a few points.

But the analysis is:

1- The market reached its Selling Clímax
2- The phases A and B off an acumulation Had been conclued
3- NO sign of strength yet

At the moment we see no buyers and no sellers, each time the new high became smaller then the last one, but there is no new lows.

Supply and demand are in Balance

The answer for your question is in some other questions:

1- Does the market has anymore bullets on the sell weapon?
I read about some short sellers had been stopped in a high loss, so I believe the sellers are afraid for now.
Those who bought intend to hold it longer? (Do they have strong hands?)
The intention of the buyers is to sell after some event? Or they really want to have bitcoin for good reasons?

If we have attracted too much speculators only because the ETF history, then I see weak hands.

Falling down 6000 we may have a spring

Going above 7000 look for streng signs to confirm high trend

Sorry my bad English
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I agree with this, don't care who said that. But the market will not rise or a bull run will not definetely start. In the long term, we see a straight line in the chart.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think that against the background of upcoming news from ETF, at the end of September, you can expect a small jump from bitcoin to $ 10,000.
Activity: 2
Down
Activity: 218
In my opinion, starting from October 2018, the market will recover gradually. I believe that ETH will surpass the $ 1000 threshold by the end of this year, so I still keep ETH although ETH is currently dropping quite low.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I don't think any of the things you mentioned here are an actual good news. they are positive but not important enough to be considered a factor leading to a rise.

as for ETF, before this I used to think it can lead to a decent rise then after it is rejected a drop back down to $6k-$6.5k can take place before the real rises begin. but at this point I think people have given up hope about ETF's approval or even its positivity for bitcoin. more people are starting to think more realistically about ETF nowadays.
with that said we may see a very small rise followed by an even smaller drop after ETF rejection but nothing significant enough to warrant any action.
copper member
Activity: 322

I wonder what a big player thinks about all this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
We are approaching an important event, ETF applications will be considered at the end of September.
Next, we have a more positive news background: Mike Novograts said that the market finally passed the "bottom" - https://forklog.com/izvestnyj-bitkoin-investor-obyavil-chto-dno-projdeno/
Then the American holding Morgan Stanley intends to launch a new tool – bitcoin swaps, and so on! - https://forklog.com/bank-morgan-stanley-gotovit-k-zapusku-bitkoin-svopy/
From the point of view of technical analysis, we begin to shrink in a triangle, the probability of breaking in the direction opposite to the expected is equally equal, despite the positive news.

Chart short positions rolls over and rests at the level of $ 39,000, which at some point can be a trap for bears! - https://www.tradingview.com/x/XSfaUEhc/
I would like to hear the opinion of more experienced traders, what are the possible layouts, what is the probability of breaking the lower boundary of the triangle?

We cannot predict all existing movements, the increase or decrease in coin prices is very volatile and unpredictable. So all we have to do is keep trying to make the best decision. Sometimes a movement is very unexpected and always surprises us all. We can only rely on some influential news, usually news that is closely related to cryptocurrencies will have a tremendous impact on the direction of changing the price of a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: