Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get reliable bounties - page 10. (Read 41581 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 04:46:16 AM
I can recommend you bounty from Huobi Russia. It's very good, and will bring a lot of profit. As you can see by a market the none of the exchange tokens fell lower ICO price. So you can be sure that will get a good profit.)

Yes, now, probably the most reliable are stock exchange tokens. And now there is a possibility to earn tokens from Huobi Russia. They do not even fall below the ICO price. The remaining projects did not perform well in 2018. Maybe in 2019 something will change for the better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 02:34:50 PM
This is a constant question that bounty hunters are trying to answer. It is practically useless to ask advice on this issue from others, since we can only be sure of that project if we receive many tokens in our wallets that are traded on the exchange at a decent price. However, by this time it will be too late to recommend this ICO project, and earlier it will be very early.
In fact, lately there is no possibility to name such projects, whose coins are being traded today on the exchanges at a decent price. It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency market is below the baseboard and it will take a very long time to return to the top.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 02:34:18 PM
I can recommend you bounty from Huobi Russia. It's very good, and will bring a lot of profit. As you can see by a market the none of the exchange tokens fell lower ICO price. So you can be sure that will get a good profit.)
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 02:22:14 PM
This is a constant question that bounty hunters are trying to answer. It is practically useless to ask advice on this issue from others, since we can only be sure of that project if we receive many tokens in our wallets that are traded on the exchange at a decent price. However, by this time it will be too late to recommend this ICO project, and earlier it will be very early.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 02:17:18 PM
There are so many bounty out been hosted by many bounty hosters. Little or few of then are bountyox, bountyhives etc. But I will like to suggest Amazix why because they almost pay put to there hunters almost immediately a campaign finished with them. They're really superb.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
January 11, 2019, 02:06:58 PM
there is always good bounty available , worth your efforts , Im always in 2-3 of them
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 11, 2019, 01:59:27 PM
In the last months, most bounty campaigns have defaulted on their obligations and left their participants working for more time (for example, on signature bounty campaigns), which is twice as bad.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 01:57:25 PM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

There are many site now were you can freely choose on which of them you'd like to participate but you can check or try this one https://my.bountyguru.com/bonus/96mh5x1ULqZiX26WGiNz, then you can also try to look at cryptocompare too also then here at the forum of course at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 just to let you also that before you decide to join in do make some research first okay, Good luck Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 11, 2019, 01:55:03 PM
Bounties have no tendency to be reliable. It is a way to recruit others to pump someone's crypto project. People hope for "free'' token which they hope to sell when it is available at market (which doesn't happen from time to time or the price is worthless).
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 01:16:54 PM
I think the manager is not important. He is only responsible for the work. Whether you like it or not. Projects are bad at all. So I want to note that it is better to study projects and not managers.
The project quarkchain very powerful reward program. A promising idea and there is already a realization. also a very strong team. I advise you to look at the project.
already implemented the idea of  blockchain sharding technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 12:47:37 PM
I think the manager is not important. He is only responsible for the work. Whether you like it or not. Projects are bad at all. So I want to note that it is better to study projects and not managers.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2019, 12:15:26 PM
I'm not concur with your point title, on the grounds that for me its better to realize how to pick great and dependable abundance than asking where you can pick great and solid abundance crusade since we can saw numerous abundance battle in the altcoin abundance segment right, yet the issue how to pick the great abundance crusade.
Activity: 206
January 11, 2019, 11:17:52 AM
You simply go on the bounties page on the altcoin area and afterward you simply need to scan the bounties for the great ones that you think will really pay out the coins from the reward since now we likewise need to stress over trick bounties which have no expectation of really paying out the coins that they have guaranteed the abundance seekers do as well, look into
Activity: 308
January 11, 2019, 10:54:42 AM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
bountyhive usually has very good ico projects and the success rate of the project on it is very high, I often do bounty on it, besides, you can do bounty on BountyPortals,  bounties on it is also very good
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 11, 2019, 10:50:04 AM
They are several platform to get bounties programs to participate in, but i will recommend ICObench and bounty hive. i have  been using them for a while now. I still do my own personal research too to be sure i am very familiar with the project i am investing in.   
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
I am very picky with ICOs, thats why I am searching for an ICO first. When I investigate the ICO and it seems legit, I am searching for the bounty program and make a research regarding the bounty manager.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 09:37:03 AM
I don't think there is a reliable bounty. because i think if you will go to an bounty it will not be perfect. and there will be others that actually dont pay. so this is still a risk that you may lose you're valuable time.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
mate, bounties are in a past, you have to find something new. I analyzed famous bounty managers and only a few of them have new campaigns. As for Sylon, Aerys2 and several other profitable managers, they hold on. There aren't worthy projects, earnings are small!
Activity: 616
November 21, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
Nowadays, it's really hard to find this what we called successful project because somehow in the end it always getting more worst. I mean the value of the assets doesn't have so much movement. Also, even though those popular BM they still doesn't 100% sure about the success of the platform. So, this is why we should always try to reconsider about being lose.

A lot of bad things happened this year with all types of projects being made and true that it is difficult to find projects that will succeed easily this year because the price of Bitcoin is unstable and always decreases.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
It is really hard to know where is the best bounties that can give you a better earnings after the end of the campaign and I think the better way to do and to assure to know how legit the bounty is to participate in a trusted campaign manager just like my friends thought me to  prevent from participating to the campaign that are not legit.
Pages:
Jump to: