Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get reliable bounties - page 7. (Read 41581 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 04:25:49 AM
the easy way to find the bounty then decides from the manager that usually carries a bounty of good. If relying on existing sites, I think the results will not be accurate because even many site assessments provide a false value. much of the bounty appears in this forum and with the analysis is good I think the result is better, too.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 17, 2019, 03:50:50 AM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

sometimes a good bounty pop up in a different platform than hive u know? safe haven bounty comes from 0x, cortex bounty comes from twitter and many other comes from this forum. So i think it's wise us a bounty hunter to channel our information widely, not just on 1 platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 16, 2019, 06:43:37 PM
To get reliable bounty I use the ICO review website, such as ICOBENCH,ICODROPS,I do my own personal research before joining  the bounty, I also do get reliable ICO through old bounty managers from Bitcointalk, that has past good record.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
January 16, 2019, 05:56:47 PM
bountyhive in my opinion is lacking because not all projects there are clearly some of which there must always be a failed project, and if there are projects that don't fail the allocation is usually too little for social media campaigns but for the signature / blog the allocation is attractive
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 16, 2019, 05:55:28 PM
I used different resources, starting with rating sites and ending with Telegram groups that make research on new bounties. But I think that personal research on Bitcointalk is the best source
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 05:49:22 PM
I beg to differ, to me, bountyhive has one of the highest number of failed, abandoned or shitty projects in the industry. I can go on and name several projects that have been abandoned midway. Some of them have fizzled out and are no where to be found. Only a couple of bountyhive completed bounties are still standing today as good projects. However, the good thing about bountyhive stems from their organisation and enormous reach. Aside that, I will say Bitcointalk still holds the best resource directory for good bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2019, 05:34:07 PM
One of the best bounty campaign right now is Quarkchain, the project offers all spectrum of the bounties. Go to the bounty portal and check.
Bounty hunters join to promotion of project for getting quick money with doing small tasks. Quarkchain bounty pool is 1 mln but after small calculation you can find real $ value which is less than 50k$. Btw why didn't you wear the signature of quarkchain?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 05:29:52 PM
I think we have got some good platform that you can actually get good bounty campaign,I mean profitable campaign,one of such platform is bountyhive,here the number of participants are limited to certain number another platform is Amazix,they are very professional here and have got solid project, though things have change a bit in this bear.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 05:03:40 PM
Before joining the bounty company I study the ICO project. The development team and high-quality white paper are very important. A good helper in the analysis of projects are reviews and recommendations of experts on rating sites ... one of them is ICOBench.
Activity: 504
January 16, 2019, 05:03:09 PM
There is still a lot of information about bounty on this forum. I think you can find good projects here. But we must carefully select such projects.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 16, 2019, 05:02:26 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 05:00:56 PM
The success of any bounty campaign depends on the performance of the project later on and on other way, the performance of any project also is determine by the effort put in by the bounty hunters. However, success of both the bounty campaign and the project has no guarantee due to many factors beyond the control of the people, hunters or the team involved. Everything is a risk and nothing is certain. One must have that consciousness. Bountyhive is still my best bet and campaigns managed by btcltcdigger.
Activity: 336
January 16, 2019, 04:43:29 PM
For me, there is no concept of reliable generosity. I think that every bounty, the company has no guarantees and you should choose only the bounty of the company on the basis of the project and the bounty of managers.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2019, 04:42:42 PM
There are ICO analysis sites for reviewing projects. You can filter the projects with ranging scores(1-10) on ICOmarks,trackico,baseico. After finding suitable project look for announcement thread here and search bounty board. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 16, 2019, 04:39:32 PM
Bounty hunters are going through a lot lately because good bounties are drying up and most bounty managers are not paying. This is because the market is not favorable for ICOs and they are not raising enough money, so went there is no money, they won't be able to pay bounty hunters.
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 16, 2019, 04:29:21 PM
In my opinion, the only way to get realiable bounties is use special spreadsheet which engaged by special analitycs. Use it for choosing from best bountyes.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
January 16, 2019, 04:25:52 PM
Is the platform used by many people like Bountyhive or Bountysuite etc ... really gives a lot of income? because I never joined their platform,if indeed yes, then I will be interested in joining. Because right now I'm really having trouble finding a very profitable bounty.
Activity: 854
January 16, 2019, 04:23:45 PM
One of my favourite platforms for bounty campaign is bountyhive.
Although, there are rules fusing each bounty, yet they are not difficult to comply with.
Whoever is into social media bounty will find their platform very easy to use.
Most times, their tokens are paid few weeks, in the average, 2 weeks after the bounty.
The team can be trusted despite the absence of spreadsheet, because you will get your exact reward.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 16, 2019, 04:23:06 PM
Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

+1 on this. I also research what bounties i should join on ico bench! I also base my bounties on bounty managers, some managers can be trusted in regards on how they distribute the stakes as well as the tokens. Also, the campaigns they accept would probably be trusted since they're holding on to their reputation.

nope it's not realiable at all in my opinion.
because i found a lot of unrealiable listing on their site and if something wrong happened with some project they will decrease their rating instantly.
i bet they will list and rate them based on how much your money is.
(even though some of them got listed on that site freely).

for example Gizer project,
a while ago they were listed on that site and got 4,5 Stars.after a few months delay,they decreased it and rated it 3,9 Stars.
what does that mean ? they did not do a proper research about those project deeply and only rate them based on its outer layer..

I agree. Replying on ICO analysis from ico bench or other sites doesn't guarantee anything. I have joined 2 campaigns with high ratings and it still ended up being a scam (PLAZA and AITHEON) or they are delaying which is good as scam as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
January 16, 2019, 04:12:04 PM
I will try to evaluate everything that I have found on this thread (especially bountyhive). As of now, I am using bountyguru and I think the platform also have a promise. Will be considering everything so trying won't harm especially when you are new here in Cryptoworld. This kind of thread or post is what is really beneficial especially to those bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: