Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get reliable bounties - page 5. (Read 41581 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 10:49:21 AM
Bountyhive.io is a platform you get a lot of reliable project. But recently bountyhive asking KYC to participate here i really support because alt account user and spammer can not reach it. Hopefully you guys enjoy bountyhive. Binance and KuCoin Shares supporting this platform.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
January 26, 2019, 10:48:12 AM
I agree with you, bountyhive is bounty platform for bounty hunter that can give profit .
The CEO of this platform is very humble.Also the contact support of the telegram group is fast respond.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 26, 2019, 10:35:42 AM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Try to pay some person that manages a good bounty list, I have a friend that paid 25 dollar for a 1 month subscription that enables him to find good bounties that is present in the internet.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 10:31:12 AM
I always pay attention to managers in following a bounty, after that I analyze the project team again. But the current conditions are quite difficult to find a reliable bounty, because the current state of bounty is like being hit by a horn
I always pay attention to the team at meetings in the development of the project so it will likely be successful and continuing. so there I always follow the reward campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 10:26:51 AM
First, you have to research for them quite long. About a team, about a project. I like bounties from a big companies. For example bounty of Huobi Russia from Huobi Global. More than sure, that Huobi Global take care about a reputation. So there aare a good chance to get great reward.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 26, 2019, 10:04:50 AM
I always pay attention to managers in following a bounty, after that I analyze the project team again. But the current conditions are quite difficult to find a reliable bounty, because the current state of bounty is like being hit by a horn
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
January 26, 2019, 09:16:41 AM
i can suggest boutyhive platform to participate reliable projects and if you are in active BTT forum you should track g0blin and amazing platforms.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 26, 2019, 09:02:50 AM
I think the hardest part is once you've already found a bounty to actually find one that lacks a lot of attention. I don't like the high profile bounties since they attract way too many participants. More participants = less stakes for each
your point of view is very reasonable. choosing a bounty is a technical job. in this long bear market. many people have already given up the bounty. i think we will find some real gems.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
January 23, 2019, 12:12:20 PM
I have two options. The first one is to stick to your favourite bounty manager and follow their campaigns. The second option is to find bounties on your own by searching them in the web. I am using rating websites to find good bounties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 12:00:30 PM
It is very difficult to say that a particular bounty is legit because every dev has way of deceiving people to believe in their project even when is not legit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 23, 2019, 11:49:10 AM
bounty platform, you can visit the site and select bounty as you wish. based on rate, the bounty platform is quite good and reliable. I have followed 3 bounties, but there hasn't been a launch to the market yet, maybe this is indeed the effect of a bear market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 22, 2019, 07:16:29 PM
Success or failure of bounties depends on the project, if the project can reach hardcap then you can get maximum payment, and the best bounties of course depend on the manager, and in this forum many managers are successful.
Many managers succeed but with regards to the ICO it will still depend on the project, and even if you reach the hardcap if its a scam project then you will just lose the money. You have to find bounties on your own, and don’t depend to someone who can hype you and waste your time on that bounty, work for your own good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 22, 2019, 07:13:02 PM
only thanks to the experience can you properly select bounty campaigns and take part in them
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 07:07:22 PM
Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!

That's your opinion. Ask some other hunters and they will gladly advice you against that too. I personally recommend good research on a project before making choices on which bounty to join.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 20, 2019, 09:39:01 AM
Success or failure of bounties depends on the project, if the project can reach hardcap then you can get maximum payment, and the best bounties of course depend on the manager, and in this forum many managers are successful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 20, 2019, 09:36:27 AM
I used to check ICO Bench for the good bounty projects but as far as i understand the ICO Bench could give good points to scam projects and i quit to check there. Nowadays i am using Bounty0x, BountyHive, BoutySuite and BountyHunters. Try all 4 website, they are all paying, i had many payments from all of them.
Activity: 574
January 20, 2019, 09:17:17 AM
There are some ways to get reliable bounties but thats not an assurance. You can check this forum on bounties section but there are many of them. You can also check different ICO monitoring sites because it will provide you some information about the ICO and it will help you to decide whether to join their bounties or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 09:08:15 AM
Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Yes it's good to know about your ico's in ico bench and ico ratings in a high ratinga but its better read whitepaper and knowing the project perfectly. Because I joined few ico and list on icobench and ico marks also scammed and until now never paid us.
Activity: 546
January 18, 2019, 08:23:32 PM
There are lots of legit bounty campaigns out there, feel free to check it out on the bounties thread, I swear to you that there are ton of legitimate ICOs out there thar actually PAYS to you your deserved reward watch out for the fake ones, be decisive and take time to find the perfect bounty for you.
Yes, for now there are still many ICO projects that honestly pay Bounty campaign participants after the sale period is over, but for the time being we should never expect to earn a lot of money from participating in the Bounty campaign, because so far my experience has followed several Bounty campaigns, no there are high profits for now, and very much different from last 2017 which easily gained good benefits from the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
January 18, 2019, 07:33:51 PM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will . The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
You recommend Bountyhive for us, but you dont use signatures project from bountyhive. I agree with you i also join in bountyhive project. Now i tired, many bounties that I follow don't pay the participant, sometimes be scam. But whren i Join in bountyhive, all clear, team so responsive, fast payment to bountyhunter. I think this is the best bountyplatform
Pages:
Jump to: