Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 38. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 31, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
I think we better do research first on the coins we want to invest and study market movements. In researching coins, you will get some information about developers, teams, and their future plans for coins. The first thing you check for is a good campaign. and investing in coins is the best way. check the best website. choose one coin that offers or invests better in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
You have various option, find some legit project and buy their coin. And now almost all coin down in price. Invest now and get benefits upto 10X.....
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:52:00 AM
a lot of worthy prospective projects that are worth considering seriously for their investments. This can be as well-known projects from the top10 or top 100, as well as completely new ones with huge ambitions or potential, such as the Tera Smart Money project. This is not advertising. this project is still in its very initial stage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
All signals say that now the recession will begin, so take your time and invest for example in the etherium when it drops to 220 $ -250 $.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:22:57 AM
Ripple is the right preference which will invest $ 500 you have, due to the fact i'm certain Ripple charges will increase very high inside the destiny and will provide you with a huge profit, my recommendation is better you purchase Ripple now due to the fact the Ripple rate goes down very a good deal.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
there are so many projects and genuine ICO's one can invest in. i can not tell you where to incest your $500 because i am not a financial adviser, so i'll suggest you do thorough research's.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
I'll say don't invest in just a coin, and certainly don't invest all of it also. Shitcoins are good for gamble, they just pump at a  point in time, but when picking a shitcoin observe it's 7 day chart.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 12:53:19 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Right now I advice any one with this amount of money to invest in any of these potential cryptocurrency like,  Cardano, Tron,TRAXIA, Verge, Trezor and Neo, these are powerful cryptocurrency with good potentials that will good returns the investors.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 29, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
I recommend ETH, because I think ETH has a good future. ETH also has a large volume and clear concept, many are investing in it. plus having a team capable of developing the ETH program is one of the best altcoins today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 29, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
Invest your money in coins whose prices are under $ 50. That way you will get it in large quantities. Or if you want to diversify investments. You can do this by buying potential coins that cost under $ 10 like Stellar, ADA, and EOS. Judging from the references, it has a pretty good potential in developing its products, so it can compete in the market and survive in the long run to become a valuable coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
I prefer the idea to buy in more btc because it is one of the most reliable coins in the marekt. The price will be high in the future so the investment in it will be very good.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
A low-income altcoin, or an ico, is an investment that maximizes profits. If you choose Ethereum, it is also a good choice.
Activity: 104
August 29, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
how much garbage you here have advised to buy. In General, it is better not to ask someone's opinion and to study the market in detail and what to invest money in
Activity: 146
August 29, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
The price of Ethereum is now very low, less than $300. If you have $500, then I suggest you buy some Ethereum. Because I think Ethereum is a cryptocurrency worth investing in.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 29, 2018, 12:20:47 AM
might work with ubex token as the service with the field on online advertisement to gives as chance on potentials as the growth on value with the token by following terms with the investment timelines.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
I consider the EOS coin to be very promising. She has a very strong team of developers, as well as an actual and powerful idea. In addition, it is in principle highly undervalued, and now there is a strong correction of the market. You can earn very well on this coin.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 29, 2018, 12:07:13 AM
I think there are a huge amount of altcoins and utility tokens u are able to invest due to market mood. Look at CAPP and AUN.
Activity: 221
August 29, 2018, 12:05:31 AM
Before you start investing, you must understand and understand all the risks that you will get from doing a lot of research before starting the investment

Your statement is right. Understanding and experience are needed as initial capital for investment. Doing your own research is a good advice to start investing, so that you know the advantages and disadvantages of the projects that we are interested in. Bitcoin is the safest investment for now.
Activity: 303
http://aaacoin.us
August 29, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

www.aaacoin.us
Activity: 32
August 29, 2018, 12:00:50 AM
I think Ethereum is the best choice to invest your 500$.
Pages:
Jump to: