Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 39. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Today, interest is VeChain price below $ 1. The chic growth and investment inflow is almost X2 already. Grow even in the falling markets. It's a good idea to invest your $ 500.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
The current encryption market is very bad, and the price of cryptocurrency is still very low. For $500 I think I can buy a lot of cryptocurrencies. I think there is Ethereum worth investing in, and now the price of Ethereum is less than $300.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:32:15 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
Before you start investing, you must understand and understand all the risks that you will get from doing a lot of research before starting the investment
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:25:52 PM
I think eth is a good choice for you. Now the price of it is low enough so you can expect for a lot of profit in the future bull market. It is suitable for long term holding.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:22:13 PM
you could put money into ethereum, now the rate is down, it is excellent to begin making an investment. and don't spend your cash on investments in a single coin, you may integrate ethereum with IOTA and neo.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 28, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
A good decision if you want to invest in ICO. There are many ICOs with the best deals, you have to be smart in choosing them. Look at project background, white paper and team. You have to be careful in choosing ICO, some say that investing in ICO is very risky. Do not worry, I'll give you a potentially good ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
August 28, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
I advice you to invest in monero,dash or stratis you can split your investment in 3 of them. But if you want to get safe investment you can just invest in ethereum, i think ethereum price can rise in the end of this year.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 28, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

You are a new, uninformed and inexperienced investor and it becomes clear with this message. First of all, I would like to point out that you can not make a profit unless you have enough knowledge and experience in this sector. I also recommend that you do not invest at prices that are high enough for your budget without getting enough knowledge and experience, feeling yourself ready and learning the necessary investment information. To answer the question, you should not stick to a favored option and create a small investment portfolio for yourself. I also recommend that you take into account not only everyone's recommendations, but also the advice of experienced and knowledgeable people to create this portfolio. Finally, I want to point out that you should take care not to invest unless you have enough information about the options you will invest in.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 03:20:16 PM
I think NEO is a coin that will continue to grow. I'm sure if my opinion is the voice of many people. so in my opinion you better choose NEO as your investment. At the moment the NEO price falls deep enough so this is a very good time to buy. I'm sure holding NEO patiently will be very profitable.
it's really good idea to start save NEO for long term, what's more with today's cheap market and hope will grow soon.but it's just an opinion, everyone can decide according to their own knowledge or choice.
I think bitcoin is a great option for investment purposes as the price is also rising and one can receive good amounts of profit returns.Bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency in the market and it is known for huge profit margins.Even billionaires invest in it as they get good returns.Bitcoin us an easy way to earn money or multiply your money and that too in a quick period of time.The world has started accepting bitcoin and its demand is also now rising even after the fall in price.
Activity: 145
August 28, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
In your case, for most chance of success i would invest in Altcoin that will rebrand or do some event that will effect it. Investing such amount in bitcoin doesnt sound worth it. If you want to hold it go for some privacy coin since it will probably go up by itself. Otherwise play with rebrands and events
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 03:13:17 PM
it is not an investment recommendation, however, I suggest you keep an eye on Security Tokens.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
I think you can now successfully invest in an EOS coin. Now it is very dump. Be the time.
Activity: 644
August 28, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
The wise choice would be Telcoin and PolicyPal. Telcoin are already applied for remittance licenses in several countries and I'm sure they will be approved. Telcoin team are starting to build the foundation first then next year, it will be the start of something big. PolicyPal is a great choice since they are fully compliant to MAS Singapore and a fintech project backed by PayPal. The tokens are now very cheap in the market, you should fill your bags =)
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
August 28, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
Buy any cheap altcoin. The probability that its price will grow several times is very high and you will be able to make good money.
Activity: 125
August 28, 2018, 02:52:31 PM
the place to invest the $ 500 you have in my opinion is ethereum, because I see ethereum prices soon increase and surely you will get a big profit from investing in ethereum.
Support. The Ethereum will be the best choice. Its purchase and further carrying out next year will give rather big income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
At the moment, you can buy several Ethereum for this amount. This will be a good buy. The price for ETH will grow soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:53:19 PM
honestly 500 $ cannot be said to be a lot of money capital if you want to invest in the world of Crypto, but it can be used as a day trading capital, because in my opinion day trading is more suitable to do with less capital
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
the place to invest the $ 500 you have in my opinion is ethereum, because I see ethereum prices soon increase and surely you will get a big profit from investing in ethereum.
Support. You can also invest and bitcoin, it is now quite sharply gaining momentum. I think it will also be very promising in the shortest possible time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
This is your own choice... but i suggest you to buy some great coin/token which has a great opportunity to go moon in this year...
1. Bitcoin  2. Ethereum  3. TRON  4. PRiVCY
Activity: 260
August 28, 2018, 01:31:09 PM
I think NEO is a coin that will continue to grow. I'm sure if my opinion is the voice of many people. so in my opinion you better choose NEO as your investment. At the moment the NEO price falls deep enough so this is a very good time to buy. I'm sure holding NEO patiently will be very profitable.
it's really good idea to start save NEO for long term, what's more with today's cheap market and hope will grow soon.but it's just an opinion, everyone can decide according to their own knowledge or choice.
Pages:
Jump to: