Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 42. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:19:26 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

With $ 500 you might find it difficult to get big profits on global altcoins. But now you can find new coins that are pumped, and big increases may occur despite global situations like this. So if losing $ 500 won't make you go bankrupt, then maybe buying a new coin is a strategy that can be done right now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 02:39:39 PM
500$ is not so much in this market.
so my advise to buy some potential coin with minimum price and wait, holders often get more profit than traders compare to what they have done.
ADA to me is a best coin to hold right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 26, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
This is not a large sum for investment, so I would take a chance and buy a coin that is just entering the market. In this case, it is possible for a short time to increase its investment by several times.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
If I were you I would pay atantion on new coins with small capitalisation. Such coins  have more chances to make more X than coins from top 20-50
(however who knows)
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Invest in strong stable coins - usually top 30 in coinmarketcap. I would pick ETH, EOS, NEO, ICX, XMR. Always invest only what you are willing to lose and do your own research, dont trust people on the internet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
You can boldly invest this sum of money in top50 cryptocurrencies of Coinmarketcap. Sure, the have a potencial and they are not the shitcoins.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.

Depending on how much profit you target. Maybe now all altcoins have big discounts, but I think with a large market capitalization, the percentage of the increase will not be very large. Or you can go on a younger coin, with a smaller market capital. If it is developed well, I think it will bring profits in the future.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
These coins are the safest place and for investment for the long term without any hardworking in my opinion.

XRP
NEM
EOS
BTC
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
Before putting your cash in digital money you should be prepared first rationally on the grounds that interest in cryptographic money have a lot of dangers you need to prepare for that. Relies upon whether you needed to put resources into a legitimate more secure choice, or you truly need to pull out all the stops or go home with it. A $500 venture won't result in a colossal return in case you're putting resources into BTC at this moment, however, it is a more secure alternative.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
If hunting stable growth, you can try to put in the top 10.If you want more,look for promising ICO
Activity: 462
August 26, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Good evening. You may use your money to buy some coins in the market because the price is still very low. Maybe buying ETH is a good choice.
Make sure you can afford your $500 to lose because in crypto everything can be happened. Either you will gain or loss later.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

Well, I think this is an example of misfortune. With the same amount of capital, the situation will be very different when we start at different times.
But of course crypto is a long-term investment, and maybe anything you buy in January will be big again in the future.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

If we buy on January, maybe any coin will be corrected very large. But let's talk about it now, many altcoins that I think have the lowest price fluctuations this year, and the annual cycle might start soon. So it might be safer to go on the marketcap top20.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
To be safe, start investing to any coin that is in the top 20
right now, remember to not invest to only 1 coin, divide and
invest to multiple coins.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
The best decision now is to buy 0.08 BTC. I think that it is the most reasonable and safe investment at the moment. I don't trust any altcoins right now, because they looks very weak on dumping market.
Yes, investing in BTC is the most safety now but I think investing in altcoin will be better, we can get a bigger profit. I don't think BTC can give us 2 - 3 times profit but altcoin can, even altcoin can give us 5 - 10 times profit or more
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 26, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

This is a good time to buy best valuble altcoins at lowest price. Iam following coins recommended to invest now.
1. Trx =  200$
2. Iost = 150$
3. Daneel = 150$
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
The truth of the matter is that following something is a terrible sign, since you don't build up your instinct or learning with respect to the investigation of conceivable imminent ventures. As a matter of first importance, you have to focus on the positioning of coins on exchangers, And then separately approach each coin and concentrate its prospects/Whitepaper.
Activity: 336
August 26, 2018, 09:25:24 AM
If you are just starting to understand the world of cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest in altcoins of the top ten. They have consistently proved their importance. When you understand every month choose a few coins from the first hundred or even better buy new coins, these altcoins can greatly increase in price.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
In my opinion, get NEO with your 500$. NEO has very good future ahead and I think it undervalued right now.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 09:22:38 AM
I think you should divide your investment into two parts. Although $500 is not that huge to divide, it still, diversify is the best strategy. Invest in bitcoin and ethereum because they are still potential crypto and they can pump up anytime even though they are very down right now. Another portion of your investment can be in potential ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: