Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 94. (Read 96333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
The most rational thing is to buy some new coin with a cheap price. It can make you get a big profit if in the end the coin is in the pump, I'm sure until now there are still many people who do that. So you need to have the right timing so you can gain momentum to make a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 26, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
You can invest in the ico like copytrack, experty.io, etc., Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 26, 2018, 02:51:59 AM
You need to check out what niches you like to invest in. Actually having a portfolio with a variety of coins in different niches is a very good strategy and also finding low marketcap coins that are undervalued are also good. I did notice though two ICOS I am very hot on and one is finishing it's PRE ICO soon with 50% bonus are CROWD GENIEICO and also MARK.SPACE. One is in the gaming/virtual reality industry and the other is a Fintech based site offering lending to businesses in Asian countries predominantly. BETTERBETTING also looks pretty good as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
January 26, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Firstly, you must research first what project you want to invest in! also I agree with others advising go invest in ICO's, if that ICO will be successful, then your investment's profit will surely be high, but dont forget that investing is a risky thing!, anything can happen in the project, so always prepare yourself in a worst case scenario,!, also i would also advise go for trading, its a good time to buy some altcoins now, be sure to research always on the coin you want to buy, and find a good exchange platform!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
inves it in deeponion. then apply for airdrop. 12 more airdrops are there. 9.5 usd is the current price. you will get around 5% of your holdings in every airdrop. www.deeponion.org. 50 onion is the minimum holding to apply
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
January 26, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
For a beginner, I suggest to put your money first to the coins belong to the top 10 list. Because it has an advantage that your money is in a potential company. You may divide it by 3. In the top 10 list, I prefer Ethereum, NEO and Cardano. But of course before you decide, do your own research.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 26, 2018, 02:09:35 AM
It better to make a research first on any coins that you want to invest and study the market movement. In researching the coin, you will acquire some information on its developer, team and their future plans for the coin and by doing this, you can be able to pick the right coin. Always select the coins with the biggest potential to grow in the long term and gives you sure profits later. And if you know how to trade then try it but be sure to invest only the money you can to afford to lose.
Activity: 37
January 26, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Most of peoples, which i have seen, recommend make portfolio 50 % - bitcoin, 30-50 % - the strongest altcoins, less 20 % - perspective altcoins, which can raise a lot in the future. Bitcoin - because it is most important coin, all of other coins depends on its price. Strongest altcoins - because they dont fall dramatically. Also, you must understand what you can lose yours money.
Activity: 40
January 25, 2018, 04:52:38 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
I think you can invest in ETH, XEM, NEO, LUN, STRAT.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
January 25, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
If you want a long-term investment I recommend investing in bitcoin, for now I recommend investing in etherum, electroneum and dasbor, these three coins I think will continue to increase this year, and I only suggest the best.
The blockchain industry is closing in on a decade worth of development and innovation but, to many, this remains a brand new sector.  Therefore, I do not recommend now to invest in coins. Now the time of ICO for projects that will form the basis for the work of the world in the future. Those projects that will replace bank cards, passwords, passports.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
January 25, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
I prefer Ripple, Tron, Eos. Now is really good time to buy coins as for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 03:13:54 PM
why does everything here write about Ripple? give arguments, and not just look at the coinmarket...
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
January 25, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
buy the  Doge, for this amount, this is the best thing you can buy, if you want guarantees to multiply it in the near future. If you want more than x2, then invest this money in a good company, and you will make x4 - x5 in a few months
Activity: 462
quarkchain.io
January 25, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
you need to choose a project with an interesting idea, a strong team and most importantly with a high community interest. Only in this case you will make a profit. Many such projects. But  I chose Arcblock.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 11:41:59 AM
Ripple is now cheap, buy it now because later ripple will start to rise. This is the cheapest price because it has potential and it is owned by banks.
Activity: 77
January 24, 2018, 08:22:48 AM
You can buy Ripple as the price is will pumped up in future + I strongly suggest  you can view https://coinmarketcap.com/ the top 10 altcoins  are really to invest in.
Activity: 225
January 24, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
join to ripple or etherium
i joined there
Activity: 392
January 24, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
I think Will invest $500 in The covesting coin for altcoin and I also invest in The bitcoin because bitcoin Will up oN 2018
really covesting has a bright future and i see the price is quite high now, but does it stay to the top after that height?
and for bitcoin I think a lot of people are already feeling desperate because the bitcoin prices are down compared to last month.
Activity: 252
1st of May
January 23, 2018, 05:08:01 PM
I think Will invest $500 in The covesting coin for altcoin and I also invest in The bitcoin because bitcoin Will up oN 2018
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 23, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
You can try to buy ripple,  this coin for sure will increase the price in the next few months. For me the possible price of ripple before ens od this month or next month will become $5 each.  And possible before end of this year become $50-$100. Your capital which is $500 is good amount because you can buy ripple coin that helps to you to grow your money in the future.  But it's your choice what coin do you want to invest . They have a lot of good coin for sure you can choose if you want by making a lot of researcb.
Pages:
Jump to: