Pages:
Author

Topic: Where To Invest 500$ - page 11. (Read 6321 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 25, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
500 dollars is not such a large amount, in order to somehow think about the strategy for its distribution. Look at blockchain projects with small capitalization and buy their coins.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins then i will be suggest you to invest in ethereum and neo because these are good potential coins and will be grow more in future
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 25, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
If you're new in cryto, just try to buy stable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum ... rather then doing day trading, as you might lose easily your investment.

Day trading in crypto would be very difficult due to liquidity issue that can cause big price gap (up/down) which can be positive or negative impact on you. I suggest that you trade with holding (maybe a 30 day holding period will be better). Unless you trade in BTC which itself has lots of liquidity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 24, 2018, 06:07:32 PM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
Ethereum is having a low price so you can buy it with the $ 500 capital you are having. Ethereum has reached a rate of $ 1400 at the time of Q1, so by the end of the year, Ethereum could reach this price again.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 05:55:27 PM
Why don't you invest in top 10 coins? It is stable and in case of bull run you will increase portfolio better than simple holding of BTC.
 Don't you think so?
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
I would invest this money in BNB, Monero, Ripple, NCASH. I find these coins very interesting. It is possible that investing in these coins can multiply your capital several times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 24, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
I would invest now $ 250 in coins only probably in the best coins and 2 half would have left, if suddenly there is still a drawdown it will be possible to buy coins for the remaining money
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
October 24, 2018, 05:37:00 PM
If anyone wants to invest in altcoin. Since they still have less knowledge, much better if they pick those top altcoins and don't take a risk in ICO. Lossing isn't a good way to start. It might lose your confidence or trust in yourself that you could earn in crypto. So better if you will just go into the popular one that is promising.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 24, 2018, 03:25:51 PM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

i would advise you to consider 3-5 interesting, technically and fundamentally strong altcoins. But be very careful and study them well to not miss something important, like an upcoming huge token unlock event for example  Grin
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 03:06:58 PM
if you want to invest $ 500 of your capital on an altcoin it is better not to take the risk to invest in coins that have the top 10 high potential marketcurrency. if I suggest buying an Ethereum, Eos or dash coin that is very popular with its potential. but if you are new, better analyze it first and learn about crypto with all the risks and how to make a profit so you don't misstep.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
October 24, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
In July, when you created this post, there were a lot of projects, now there are very few good projects. And those who have, do not need a public sale. For example, Aergo. The funds are invested, and now the project does not need investments.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
i think  if  i were  you  to  tell  the  truth  i  would  invest in  bitcoin  first because  it  is  one  of  the  most  important coins  and  then  in  etherium  because  both  of  them have  potential  and  also  are  very  great  coins .
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
I think you can invest in zilliqa. Their mainnet will be ready in 2019 q1. Also zilliqa have huge investors.  I believe their marketcap will reach 3 or 4 billion dollar in next bull market.
Also you can invest in Neo or EOS. I believe these two coins also. But with zil you can earn more money than neo and eos because zilliqas marketcap is smaller than neo and eos.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 24, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
It is powerful movements that can be expected, in my opinion, precisely on the Ether. He seems oversold as much as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

Since you are new, do your self a favor. Do some research about cryptocurrency and it's market risk. A lot of newbies think that cryptocurrency is an easy way to earn instant money in crypto which ended up the other way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
If you want to invest your finances in the field of cryptocurrency and do not have the knowledge and experience to trade. You must consider that the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, and there is a risk of losing your investments. Therefore, in order to reduce the risk I advise you to invest for a long period in the coins that are in the top coinmarketcap, and not to chase after super big profits.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
If I had spare money I'll try to invest in 333eth and try to create passive incom
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 02:08:45 AM

I believe that now ETH, NEO, Ripple, EOS and Bitcoin become the best buying solutions. I consider them the true leaders of the modern crypto market with excellent development potential in the future. They have a good development team, a clear development strategy and the necessary resources for a stable price increase starting next year.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

I suggest you invest in the RIPAEX project, which is still in the crowdfunding phase and will be online at the end of the month.
https://ripaex.io/
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 22, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
I think that you need to invest only in the top coins now , and of course it is better to wait until the time of purchase the market is very difficult now
Pages:
Jump to: