Pages:
Author

Topic: Where To Invest 500$ - page 19. (Read 6321 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:44:44 PM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
I recommend these coins:-

DEX
ETH
XLM
NEO
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 19, 2018, 03:38:45 PM
you should consider all reply in this topic as advised, it'd better when you research about your crypto that you want to invest.
for today because of a bad condition of the crypto-currency market it is still better to pay attention to the rating of crypto-currency if there is not enough knowledge about new projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 19, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
you should consider all reply in this topic as advised, it'd better when you research about your crypto that you want to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 19, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
It is always good to do personal research and not solely depending on others opinion. Also, do not forget to diversify your investment to cut down on any possible unforeseen risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
September 19, 2018, 03:03:53 PM
Just invest after doing research and accept that there's a (big) chance you are regretting your choices afterwards. Most will invest in a project or in several projects, only to see a different project go x100. They then sell (probably at a loss) to buy that project at ath, just before it drops again....those lessons learned are important. Don't get brainwashed by the shills over here. Most will suggest investing in a project they are invested in themselves. You see, if volume of those projects rises they will gain. So since $500 is probably not the end of the world for you, maybe just try and research some projects with potential and go with it...perhaps get an account at Binance or Huobi or something, and cross check whether they have those projects over there. Not saying that everything over there is a-okay, but still....better than buying 1 satoshi coins at some obscure exchange...good luck!
copper member
Activity: 74
September 19, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
I would buy Ripple ( XRP ) for a short period. Perhaps Cardano or TRON. These coins are inexpensive in themselves, and in relative growth you can quickly make a profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 19, 2018, 02:41:01 PM
TRULY SPEAKING DON'T SPET THIS HARD EARNED MONEY IN THIS FIELD KEEP IT WITH YOU AND JUST WAIT FOR A RIGHT TIME TO MAKE AN INVESTMENT IN CRYPTOCURRENCY REASON IS THE MARKET IS NOT SO GOOD TO INVEST WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME FOR INVESTMENT.

Annoying bold text, but truth nonetheless. Right now the market is not in a condition worth investing in, wait until there are signs of strength and get in right away. Don't hold for the long-term or you might get rekt like so many others. Day trading is the way forward, in and out quick, don't hold anything for more than a month, sell bags as soon as you suspect they might be a bag.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
September 19, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Now is really a good time to start investing, while the prices of all coins remain practically at a minimum. But do not rush with the final decision - read different opinions, and distribute investments on different coins to minimize risks. For example, I'm currently buying NEO, Ripple and EOS.
Activity: 336
September 19, 2018, 01:49:18 PM
TRULY SPEAKING DON'T SPET THIS HARD EARNED MONEY IN THIS FIELD KEEP IT WITH YOU AND JUST WAIT FOR A RIGHT TIME TO MAKE AN INVESTMENT IN CRYPTOCURRENCY REASON IS THE MARKET IS NOT SO GOOD TO INVEST WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME FOR INVESTMENT.
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Each of the market participants has their own opinion. For example, I can recommend buying NEO, Ripple or EOS. But the main thing is you need to learn how to make an independent decision. Be sure to study the opinions of others, but then take your decision, and it is better to distribute investments on different coins in order to minimize risks.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

this is a considerable amount of money and i think that you can invest it in many projects and get good results just be crefula
Activity: 111
September 18, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
If you are new, you will need time to update from the most basic in the crypto currency. Start to invest better with the first top50 crypt. You can find this list on coinmarketcap. And there already acquaint, choose. But in no case do not invest in one coin. It is better to choose a few.
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
I would recommend you to invest in top-20 of Coinmarketcap.Split your deposit in equal parts and buy those coins.I am very confident that your money will be multiplied a lot  in a few years.
September 17, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

These coins are the good worth buying now IOTA, DEX, NEO, EOS. it is based on the crypto technology.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 17, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
I think you can try to invest in icos because if you invest in the right ico it will be a good investment when the ico hit the market, maybe your investment will grow more than 2-3x. Just believe in your intuition.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
I think it's worth to invest in such coins as the EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA, Ethereum and of course Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still one of the best coins for a reason.
September 17, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

I think these:-

ETH
BTC
RIPPLE
NEM
ADA
Activity: 57
September 17, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
My portfolio is 25% in Btc, 15% in Eth, 15% in Eos and Neo, 45% in other perspective altcoins with cap over 100 millions.

Nice. Maybe a bit more in Eos.
The one coin I started was ADA. But do your research and hodl. Grin
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Now you know that crypto market is volatile. But at this time if you want to invest very safely i mean you will be sure profit within some months.
I recommend just single coins you can try to invest. Pundi X (NPXS) is very promising invest because this project growing nicely that's why many people believe this project.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
why are you not trying start trade with your money, but trade activity have high risk activity, you can get fast profit from trading rather than invest in ico project
Pages:
Jump to: