Pages:
Author

Topic: Where To Invest 500$ - page 16. (Read 6321 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and buy altcoins from top 20, for examle Dash, Litecoin, Nem, Eos, Cardano, Monero and Neo...
Also I suggest Minexcoin... I think it's perspective...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
invest in anonymous coins because they will bring very good profits in the future - this is exactly monero and dash
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 16, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
it can get almost 2 eth, for the current price, for beginners eth is the best thing to invest and waiting for the price is better seeing the development is stable enough for now, and many predictions will be better at the end of the year, I do not recommend buying new coins, it is very risky
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 05:21:03 AM
For $ 500, you have pretty much chosen the altcoin to invest in with small volumes! If lucky, it will be a great asset in the near future! The good altcoin to invest can be selected in the top # 100 on Coinmarketcap
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 16, 2018, 05:16:13 AM
If you will base it on the price, it is safe to invest on Ethereum since the price is at its lowest. If it's my money, I will invest all of it on Ethereum and Ripple. Just give it 3 months andnif nothing happens, you can easily trade it on other coin.
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
As for a beginner, I would say just buy some Bitcoin first, and learn from crypto more. A lot of people make the mistake IMO, that enter the market, register to some exchange, and start to buy all kind of Altcoins, which can make him / her burnt easily.
Activity: 96
October 16, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
first I think the time that you are going to enter is best time. But don't be hurry. just look at market and study with market theories. don't buy any coin for signal of anyone. start trading after you have knowledge about market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:47:02 PM
Ripple I think would be the best choice at this moment. Market downtrend is dominant in the market still and ripple is the only cryto which is shoeing recovery and development this year despite of the negative scenario.So probably it would have a higher chance among cryptos this year to have a recovery before this year end.
Activity: 714
October 15, 2018, 06:39:46 PM
Investing that $500 is worth to invest with bitcoin holdings for longer terms, because this has greater potential market in reaching above purchased value. Furthermore, to gain passive income we could also choose altcoin for us to earn additional profits since you're at longer terms with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 06:35:35 PM
I can tell you for sure that you need to invest half in Bitcoin because it is the most stable and reliable
Activity: 135
October 15, 2018, 06:00:08 PM
Such an amount, I would recommend investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin, both of these cryptocurrencies will grow significantly in the near future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
If I have a $500 for capital. I invest it to ethereum and bitcoin for long long term investment. But if you want a short term investment try to search an altcoin that gives a lot of profit. All of us are dreaming a high profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 07, 2018, 07:33:11 PM
I would advise you to invest part in ethereum, and the rest is 2-4 coins whose price is now quite low and there is a high probability of a pump in the coming weeks, but not more than 40% of the portfolio.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 07, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
I advise you to trading, because in my opinion trading is the best choice until now to get a quick profit compared to investing in ICO, especially now is the right time to trading, because the market price is not stable (often increasing and decreasing) so it makes easier to trading.
Activity: 107
October 07, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
The best option is to split the amount into several coins, preferably from the first hundred. Very popular for investment are EOS, TRON, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, IOTA, NEO.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:14:30 PM
Now is not the best time to invest in crypto currency, because cryptocurrency is still falling in price and cheaper. We must wait when the price starts to grow and then buy. But when the price starts to rise, no one knows.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
Check the top list altcoins in the coinmarketcap site. Once you check the top list altcoins in the market you may able to pick the right coins which can go bigger in the market place bro.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 09:30:51 AM
Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.

Well, if you really want to earn big income here, the high chances to gain that is better to invest on the coins which has now cheap value but it has a potentials to increase in the future and also a good volume as well, never invest in a coin on which volume daily is below 0.5BTC, and those coins I can recommend to you are TKY, DENT, NPXS, UTK, LYL, XEM, RDD, and of course WAVES.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
Invest this sum in yourself. For example, let's study English or travel aroung the world. This is very little sum to start trading or investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 96
September 28, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
Hey, everyone is looking for a secure investment and something not so volatile but the truth is all crypto is. There are many great projects out there, legit ones. Best to do some research h on top of suggestions. Me persaknlly I invest in ones with great teams and a solid working product like XLM and XRP.. a lot of people don’t care for them but hey, it makes men money and they have a actual use case and working product. Also join some communities of coins you like, I’ve put my time in a coin called PRIVCY great community and project here also, check them out.
Pages:
Jump to: