Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to sell for cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 825 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
Good day, dear forum users. My next question is on the agenda.

Sorry, this is machine translation.

Now more and more people are entering cryptocurrency. And some of her quite a large number.

I am a simple men from Russia.
I have land (land plots) that I would like to sell for Cryptocurrency.

Maybe someone knows the site with ads where they sell real material objects for cryptocurrency?

There is land in the Dmitrovsky district near Moscow, as well as in the Perm Krai and Krasnoyarsk.

Share your experience if there is one. Thank!
I still do not understand your question, why don't you sell it with cash? Then  you can use that money to convert  cryptocurrency  if you want.Land is a great value product, I think there are currently no websites that do it in your country even though Russia is a big country.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
December 24, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
I don't find any site that you can sell things or any product with cryptocurrency but there is one site that I know where you can sell your product which I think the best site to your offer.

Do you know about purse.io? They also have a merchant page where you can sell anything from their site. If you want to sell you can go to this link below.

- https://purse.io/merchants?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
December 24, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
It would be really difficult to sell land now to a non-resident of his country. But at the same time, inside the country, I still admit such an opportunity, when the buyer and seller are sufficiently oriented in the laws of their country.

For example, the land can be issued as a gift, and the cryptocurrency can simply be transferred from the wallet to the wallet.

You are probably trying to avoid regulations. I believe it is possible in some countries, don't know about Russia. but even to a Russian it may be possible. You can announce your land in a local newspaper/website and say that you accept btc?

Your question is similar to stupidity, because it is simply impossible to sell land for cryptocurrency!

It is not stupid. Hr is trying to avoid regulations. He lives in a country where the government is very powerful and the economy is not as Free as in Europe or USA.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
December 24, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Your question is similar to stupidity, because it is simply impossible to sell land for cryptocurrency!
Do not you know that to sell the land You need to prepare a package of documents, to assess the land and conclude a contract of sale.
Sale of land is based on the Land Code of the Russian Federation so you need to prepare documents confirming your ownership of the land, and if the land was purchased by you after 31.01.1998, then you must have a Certificate of state registration of land rights.

In this regard, the question arises: Do you have any land at all if you ask such questions? How are you going to legally register the land by selling the land for cryptocurrency? (which of course is impossible) how do you organize ofarmenia documents on the new owner?
It is logical that if you are going to sell it you still have to make a deal legally, get approval in Rosreestra and only then get real money for it. Then you can transfer the money earned in cryptocurrency buying bitcoin if you need it
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
December 24, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
There is no platform available in the market which facilitates such trade using cryptos. Probably you want to list your land in some local classified websites with an intention to sell and negotiate personally with the buyer to use crypto for the trade. But if you are looking for an organized platform to sell a piece of land using cryptos, there is none!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
I doubt there is such a place. To sell land for cryptocurrency, it means having the legal matters settled (somehow). It usually means involving lawyers, paying taxes, etc., which rules out the direct usage of cryptocurrencies as means of payment.

You can simplify the whole process, for example, by first selling your land for fiat money, and then using the money to buy cryptocurrencies.

Also, it is possible that in some foreseeable future, there will be a real-life solution for representing material objects on the blockchain. When that time comes, you will indeed be able to swap material objects for cryptocurrencies just like that, without too much complications. I think we are still decades away from that possibility.

I want to agree with you, but only in part.

It would be really difficult to sell land now to a non-resident of his country. But at the same time, inside the country, I still admit such an opportunity, when the buyer and seller are sufficiently oriented in the laws of their country.

For example, the land can be issued as a gift, and the cryptocurrency can simply be transferred from the wallet to the wallet.

But this is lizh one of the options I see.

I express my gratitude for your participation in my question !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
December 24, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
I doubt there is such a place. To sell land for cryptocurrency, it means having the legal matters settled (somehow). It usually means involving lawyers, paying taxes, etc., which rules out the direct usage of cryptocurrencies as means of payment.

You can simplify the whole process, for example, by first selling your land for fiat money, and then using the money to buy cryptocurrencies.

Also, it is possible that in some foreseeable future, there will be a real-life solution for representing material objects on the blockchain. When that time comes, you will indeed be able to swap material objects for cryptocurrencies just like that, without too much complications. I think we are still decades away from that possibility.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
Good day, dear forum users. My next question is on the agenda.

Now more and more people are entering cryptocurrency. And some of her quite a large number.

Maybe someone knows the site with ads where they sell real material objects for cryptocurrency?

There is land in the Dmitrovsky district near Moscow, as well as in the Perm Krai and Krasnoyarsk.

Share your experience if there is one. Thank!
Pages:
Jump to: