Pages:
Author

Topic: WhereToMine.com - Determine the best coin to mine with your hardware - page 2. (Read 6778 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Good Job Kevin,

It would be great IF it would automatically adjust the coins position according to profitability.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
And now there's adjusted coin earnings and profitability adjusted from stales.

Perfect! Thanks for the great tool!

You're welcome! Glad to know people are using it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is it just me, or are the SHA-256 coins calculating off the Scrypt hashrate?
Ha! I saw that issue too... should be working properly now

Perfect! Thanks for the great tool!
Ha! I saw that issue too... should be working properly now
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
well, it took a little while, BUT I now have the site pulling from multiple sources and then combining the data into a single feed.  This way if one source is unavailable, I'll still be able to show data.
oh, I also added a few more pools too.
If you enjoy the site and find it useful, PLEASE donate!  -  TBH, I actually haven't received a single donation yet Sad
A donation will help with the upkeep and hosting - Thank you!!
oh, and click some of the banners on www.WhereToMine.com - that helps too Smiley
Enjoy!
very nice HD market lines, i didnt see any banners, even when turning off adblock
if my hashrate wasnt so low id send you some coins

Thanks! ... hmm... I'm using Google Adsense for the banners, maybe I'll find some other banners to use.  Anyone have any suggestions?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
well, it took a little while, BUT I now have the site pulling from multiple sources and then combining the data into a single feed.  This way if one source is unavailable, I'll still be able to show data.
If you enjoy the site and find it useful, PLEASE donate!  -  TBH, I actually haven't received a single donation yet Sad
oh, and click some of the banners on www.WhereToMine.com - that helps too Smiley
Enjoy!
very nice HD market lines, i didnt see any banners, even when turning off adblock
if my hashrate wasnt so low id send you some coins
Enjoy!
Added more detail to the sparklines and a better Market Avg ... If you like the site please donate! Cheesy Smiley
added a couple more pools to the list ... oh my, yes, I think I'll need to handle this list a little better.
It should be back up.  Sorry for inconvenience as CoinChoose was DoSed
ah suck! ... well, yes, looks like it's back up now! ... thanks for the update.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
It should be back up.  Sorry for inconvenience as CoinChoose was DoSed
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
It should be back up.  Sorry for inconvenience as CoinChoose was DoSed
some updates!
- added more coins HYC, AMC, and FST - Thanks www.Coinchoose.com !!
- fixed a bug with the coin history sparklines (it was showing history for coins it didn't have history of! - it was magical)
- Made the default hash rate 1 instead of 0 (so that sorting works better - I know, it's weird)

Hey! great site! love it.

Though right now I can't get it to display any data, the whole chart of coins/rates etc is missing.

Is the site down for repair?

Thanks,
Greg

ugh, not down for repair, the difficulty data for the coin gets pulled from coinchoose.com, which seems to be down.  Once it comes back up, the data should re-appear.  sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey it's all good man, can't control everything. None the less, great site!!

Maybe post on this thread when it's back up.

Will do! Thanks for the great feedback!
Activity: 238
some updates!
- fixed a bug with the coin history sparklines (it was showing history for coins it didn't have history of! - it was magical)
- Made the default hash rate 1 instead of 0 (so that sorting works better - I know, it's weird)

Though right now I can't get it to display any data, the whole chart of coins/rates etc is missing.

Thanks,
Greg

ugh, not down for repair, the difficulty data for the coin gets pulled from coinchoose.com, which seems to be down.  Once it comes back up, the data should re-appear.  sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey it's all good man, can't control everything. None the less, great site!!

Maybe post on this thread when it's back up.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
some updates!

Thanks,
Greg

Activity: 238
some updates!

Thanks,
Greg
some updates!
Pages:
Jump to: