Pages:
Author

Topic: WhereToMine.com - Determine the best coin to mine with your hardware - page 4. (Read 6778 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
I just added some sparklines to show vs. BTC history.  Let me know what you think!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just added a "What's it worth?" section where you can enter the # of coins you have and it will give you the current dollar amount of what those coins are worrth.

oh, and added a couple more pools.

Enjoy!
great feature, could you add its BTC worth also?
You should be able to select btc from the drop down. Is that not working for you?
ok i worked out i have to use the dropdown at the top to change the calculator output at the bottom... not ideal, but there is no BTC option in that menu either
Thank you very much for providing such a great service! Always wanted to have something like that, even for my lowly low-hashing card Smiley

Thanks! Glad you find it helpful!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Astrophotographer and Ham Radioist!
Thank you very much for providing such a great service! Always wanted to have something like that, even for my lowly low-hashing card Smiley
Site has now been tested to work on mobile devices
Just added a "What's it worth?" section where you can enter the # of coins you have and it will give you the current dollar amount of what those coins are worrth.

Enjoy!
You should be able to select btc from the drop down. Is that not working for you?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
added even more pools... oh my, this list is getting long
a few more pools added .... hmm, I'm thinking I should probably start branching these areas onto separate pages.  They are getting a bit lengthy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also one more little thing the link at the bottom of the page to cryptsy points to https://www.cryptsy.comg/  Tongue

ha! Thanks for pointing that out... fixed now.

No problem  Smiley Those are my favorite errors when coding, adding an extra character or missing just one.
Also one more little thing the link at the bottom of the page to cryptsy points to https://www.cryptsy.comg/  Tongue

ha! Thanks for pointing that out... fixed now.

I agree, I don't think you would need to take anything else away to implement this, I just meant to add it as new column to sort by as it is something that at least I am accustomed to and like seeing (not that you should just cater to my needs). I personally think this site is better than most of the other ones (no offence to coinchoose  Grin)

None taken - mine is more for programmers who want the API and those who like charts.  This site fills a different need Smiley

Although your Litecoin-Based Profitability is pretty baller  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I agree, I don't think you would need to take anything else away to implement this, I just meant to add it as new column to sort by as it is something that at least I am accustomed to and like seeing (not that you should just cater to my needs). I personally think this site is better than most of the other ones (no offence to coinchoose  Grin)

None taken - mine is more for programmers who want the API and those who like charts.  This site fills a different need Smiley
This is a great site. I would like it if you added % profitability vs mining BTC.

I like this site as it offers something more than the other sites (including mine).  Once we get into these percentage calcs, then it just becomes a clone Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This is a great site. I would like it if you added % profitability vs mining BTC.

I like this site as it offers something more than the other sites (including mine).  Once we get into these percentage calcs, then it just becomes a clone Smiley
very nice & useful site, it does seem to be way more accurate for amount of coins generated than the others, bookmarked it for future use Smiley

Glad you found it helpful!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
very nice & useful site, it does seem to be way more accurate for amount of coins generated than the others, bookmarked it for future use Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: