Pages:
Author

Topic: WhereToMine.com - Determine the best coin to mine with your hardware - page 6. (Read 6778 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
+1, great looking site

*edit*
Sorry, something doesn't look right. It says my 1100KH/s, can make $14.00 per day, mining WDC. I don't think that's right, that makes it ~250% more profitable then BTC...
this is correct, although its only based on the low difficulty and not the large number of orphans and endless new blocks

Yeah, anyone know where I can get data for stales, % efficiency, etc so that I can take that into account?

No man, I mean, WDC Diff is 3.26811821. You site says its 0.91833303

oh, I see that.... hmm.. I'm getting that one from coinchoose.com ... anyone know of other API sources I can grab wdc from?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
+1, great looking site

*edit*
Sorry, something doesn't look right. It says my 1100KH/s, can make $14.00 per day, mining WDC. I don't think that's right, that makes it ~250% more profitable then BTC...
this is correct, although its only based on the low difficulty and not the large number of orphans and endless new blocks

Yeah, anyone know where I can get data for stales, % efficiency, etc so that I can take that into account?

No man, I mean, WDC Diff is 3.26811821. You site says its 0.91833303
Activity: 196
+1, great looking site

*edit*

It's kinda per user/pool.
+1, great looking site

*edit*

fml
Ah, I see, WDC's diff is off
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
+1, great looking site

*edit*
this is correct, although its only based on the low difficulty +price and not the large number of orphans and endless new blocks
Nice looking site bookmarked  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
First page ^_^ I win one BMC.
Activity: 196
OMG,OMG,OMG.. Some of my poolz are listed!!
very nice site, will you be adding per month/per hour aswell as per day?

changing the currency symbol in the headings when using the currency selector would also be a nice touch

Will do! Noted.  Thanks for the feedback
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
very nice site, will you be adding per month/per hour aswell as per day?

changing the currency symbol in the headings when using the currency selector would also be a nice touch
fml
+1, great looking site

*edit*
WhereToMine.com is a mining profitability site to show which coin will bring the most return for your sha and scrypt hashing speeds.

Select your currency, enter your hash speed(s), and click calculate.

The site also lists out resources and many pools.

This thread is for talking about the site, what to add to it, etc.

OOH, I'm mentioned on CoinDesk.com: http://www.coindesk.com/wheretomine-highlights-rich-deposits/

The site gathers data from www.coinchoose.com, www.dustcoin.com/mining, and www.cryptsy.com

If you like the site and find it helpful PLEASE DONATE!!!

Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: