Pages:
Author

Topic: Whet is the best marketplace to buy Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if you have never started trading before, better you create an account in the local marketplace in your country if available.
because this will make it easier for you to withdraw your funds later on. if you already know cryptocurrency trading before
there are many trusted exchange market options on the internet, maybe you can start with binance.
Local marketplace is the best choice for a newbie like OP, going in a large exchange might give him difficulty to purchase bitcoin. It will be hard for a non-experienced user to do without guidance from someone.
But, If OP can learn it on his own, he can easily understand and follow the steps on how to fund his account in an exchange and buy his very first bitcoin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
I recommend you to simply use one of the cryptocurrency exchanges because this is the safest way of buying Bitcoin or altcoins. Of course not every exchange is reliable, but if you choose websites like KuCoin or CoinDeal, you'll be satisfied.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Hi,

>:(I'm new but I'm looking trusted site to buy. Please help me. Angry

Thanks

Never had problems with Binance and Kucoin
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
If you are actually looking to trade and can be bothered to set up an account, go head to binance, huobi, kraken, kucoin, get verified there and then go ahead and start making fiat trades.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
There are several good marketplaces online where you can buy bitcoin such as:
Paxful, Localbitcoins, Xcoins, VirWox, Xapo Bitfinex, Okex, Binance, and Blockchain.com
You should check them out to see which platform is easier for you. For me, I always used PaxFul and Binance.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
If your local country has financial services that cover bitcoin, it is the best of choice.
In our country, we do have a mobile application, it can be also used on the web, we can buy bitcoin anytime as long as we have our balance on that application.
If you do not have the same application in your country as that, you can buy at big exchanges such as Binance. It will be easy because it is user friendly and it is also secured.
Yeah some countries has their own locan marketplace to buy and sell bitcoin.  But you may also try Binance, Yobit etc to buy bitcoin. You may buy using USD and then convert/buy bitcoin with it. In exchange you may also buy other altcoins such as etherium, xrp, bch and so many many more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
There are many exchanges where you can actually buy bitcoin. But I will not recommend you the exchanges where I have not bought bitcoin or I have not made transactions before. So in my list I have binance which is of course will be the top 1, the next is bitfinex, bittrex and coinbase. There are also many good exchanges out there but these are the ones that I have used and I have not had any slight problems in terms of bitcoin. But if you are in the Philippines I do recommend coins.ph which I usually use.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
If your local country has financial services that cover bitcoin, it is the best of choice.
In our country, we do have a mobile application, it can be also used on the web, we can buy bitcoin anytime as long as we have our balance on that application.
If you do not have the same application in your country as that, you can buy at big exchanges such as Binance. It will be easy because it is user friendly and it is also secured.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Hi,

Thanks
There are several legit exchanges in the market in which you can trade but you need to specify your requirements like Binance is most popular but have long documentation and require KYC with high fees but on the other side Coinbase have less formalities.So it depend on you or in which country you reside.Other good option is Kucoin or just visit localbitcoin.com and simply trade there with your funds.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Okay let's make things clear here, what form of money do you have now? Cash, in bank or credit cards. If you have credit cards like anybody says directly go to binance register an account go to Funds and find "buy with credit card" and follow the rest. https://localbitcoins.com this site is good too almost available in all location around the world. You can use bank to buy some bitcoin there.
brand new
Activity: 0
If your going for a quick and simple way, and don't care about your ID and giving away KYC documents, just use coinbase. They are easy to use for new customers.

If you are actually looking to trade and can be bothered to set up an account, go head to binance, huobi, kraken, kucoin, get verified there and then go ahead and start making fiat trades.

Or look at localbitcoins or paxful if you want to go the OTC, safer way.

Coinbase is the most convenient exchange for entering the crypto market. However, I do not advise you to stay there for a long time and in the long term and further choosing some kind of safer and more reliable exchanges like Huobi or Binance
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
As long as you have money then you are freely to buy bitcoin at anytime, because it is really profitable if I compare with altcoin market. Also, there are a lot of exchanges which can be use, just googling and you will find them. Even in my country I can buy bitcoin with my banking account or some payment platform.

Since you are still newbie which I think you don't even know the character price of bitcoin and even the risky thing when you hold it. My suggestion is you can come to your local board in this forum and ask to them how to buy bitcoin in your country and find more the risky thing that will be faced when you hold it and how to handle it.
Activity: 56
Hi,

Thanks

Try Binance. This exchange looks the most secure for buying, selling and trading. By the way there are also a lots crypto wallets, however, they are not considered the most reliable way to purchase, but often there is no need to pass KYC verification
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
Where do you live ?
I hold bitcoin at a local exchanger that is at indodax, indodax is already running in 2011 they are very trustworthy, only if trading there is a very large trade fee of 0.3%.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
People have suggested to you on this thread that a trusted site for buying bitcoin is called the exchange, you just choose which one is more comfortable for you, and don't forget to do research before buying bitcoin or other coins.
Yes, and one of the very best of choice would be binance. It gives high security to its users and it is also user-friendly that can easily be used by anyone including newbies. There are also some other exchanges to have enough choices to look for an exchange, like Yobit and Bittrex.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The best bitcoin marketplace I can recommend you is binance and coinbase.
These 2 is one of the best recommended exchanges to buy bitcoin. But I've heard that there are some reports about coinbase having problem in their service but you can try it too if you want. Binance is the top exchange now so it will be the most recommended for sure.

Binance is a better option than coinbase, as it is a safe and secure exchange. You can also buy bitcoins from Localbitcoins.com with your fiat currency. There are many other sites from where you can buy bitcoins which are as follow:

Bitterex
Poloneix etc
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
People have suggested to you on this thread that a trusted site for buying bitcoin is called the exchange, you just choose which one is more comfortable for you, and don't forget to do research before buying bitcoin or other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1735
Hi,

Thanks

I recommend you to prefer Binance for investing in Bitcoin. Binance exchange is getting bigger very quickly recently. Also, there are OKEx and Huobi that I can advise you to use.
You can check coinmarketcap to see the full list of exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Maybe if you want fast transactions especially in buying bitcoin or other crypto, you can visit yobit exchange since I've tried their interface and functionality is quite good, in that case, I could recommend it. Following is the binance since if you are not that used to the User interfaces of the exchanges, Binance is the one I can recommend, it can teach you how to trade easily as their design is easy to use, and if in case you want an expert layout or workspace, you have the option to do it.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Hi,

Thanks
If you are looking for a website to buy btc from fiat maybe a newbie option is coinbase. Coinbase has a bit hefty fees but provides a great and easy use interface for beginners to buy Cryptocurrencies for the first time. This answer is based on individuals from USA if you are from some other country please specify it I would research and tell you the best available option of your country.
Pages:
Jump to: