Pages:
Author

Topic: Whet is the best marketplace to buy Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
The best bitcoin marketplace I can recommend you is binance and coinbase.
These 2 is one of the best recommended exchanges to buy bitcoin. But I've heard that there are some reports about coinbase having problem in their service but you can try it too if you want. Binance is the top exchange now so it will be the most recommended for sure.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Hi,

>:(I'm new but I'm looking trusted site to buy. Please help me. Angry

Thanks

threads or questions like this have often been discussed in this forum, You should first read the threads in this forum, so there is no question about something that has often been discussed,
there are lots of big, popular exchanges,
Binance, Huobi, Coinbase, KuCoin, Bitfinex, BitMex, Bittrex.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
If your going for a quick and simple way, and don't care about your ID and giving away KYC documents, just use coinbase. They are easy to use for new customers.

If you are actually looking to trade and can be bothered to set up an account, go head to binance, huobi, kraken, kucoin, get verified there and then go ahead and start making fiat trades.

Or look at localbitcoins or paxful if you want to go the OTC, safer way.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Best in terms of what? At least give us more information as the "best" place to buy bitcoin completely depends on what country you're on.

Anyway, try out LocalBitcoins.com. Just be picky on the sellers and only pick those that are quite reputable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
I haven't used coinbase in a long time, but they're a safe place to buy bitcoin from as long as you don't use it to gamble or do anything else that they deem wrong.  It would help to know what country you're in before recommending exchanges, because not all of them are available in all countries.

You might work out a deal on this forum in the currency exchange section, tho being a newbie you probably won't be able to do it with a reversible payment method.  It isn't exactly easy to buy bitcoin these days if you want to remain anonymous, so good luck if that's your goal.

Binance
Kucoin
I concur with these.  I've used both of them with good results, tho I've never purchased bitcoin for cash on either of them.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hi,

Thanks
you can also try CODEX.one and Coinbase but always remember that we are just giving suggestion and its your choice where to buy and we are not vouching those sites,your own discretion
Many trusted exchanges to buy bitcoin and other coins, you want to buy any bitcoin on the exchange that is recommended here, and this is already widely used by investors and traders,

Binance
Huobi
Bittrex
Okex
Kucoin

Or you can search for Coinmarketcap with the top positions https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Choose one of these exchanges and use it well.
those are almost the Most legit and follow this advice to check CMC most of the time.Goodluck to your investments Mate
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
Many trusted exchanges to buy bitcoin and other coins, you want to buy any bitcoin on the exchange that is recommended here, and this is already widely used by investors and traders,

Binance
Huobi
Bittrex
Okex
Kucoin

Or you can search for Coinmarketcap with the top positions https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Choose one of these exchanges and use it well.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: