Pages:
Author

Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy - page 3. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 182
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
Actually no, you will be poor if you expense more money rather than earn it. Keep learn some skill, then use the skill to earn money so you can survive. A simple example is just like me, I learn english, take a course to become translator for bounty campaign and I get so much money from it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I am now a college student! As time goes by, I see my classmates gradually become a parent. In fact, teenage pregnancy is dominant to my country. Many of my classmates in high school have their own family right now. Some of them are surging to make money. They notice how life is really hard when they want to have goods but they cannot afford it. Early pregnancy leads to poverty specially if the parents have not yet stable job unless they are lucky that they know cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

But then if you have a rich family there is no need to worry about that. The problem is the crab mentality. They do not consider things and just make decisions in an instant. They tend to do things without even realizing what will be its effect for themselves and to the community and most importantly to the economy.

That is only if we have a rich family who will support in the financial section. But not all person can have this, and some of them still struggle to continue their lives. Some of the young age doesn't think about the future, and they got married because they feel that they love each other, but they don't prepare for the next things after the marriage. The lives after marriage are essential because the young age still has a big ego which sometimes could lead to divorce.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,

As far as I know people marry when they have the means to support themselves and not really about age or the general state of the economy.

and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Not sure what the disaster is here but business minded people will tell you that a country with a high population is a good place to establish a business, as this means a ready market for you so if this is where your country is going then prepare yourself and take advantage of the opportunity that's coming.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

actually age problem is not a guarantee of someone's success, but more importantly our readiness to get a better future, the most important thing is to develop a long life journey should careful preparation always be our biggest capital, no matter we are young or old , in the world of commerce as well, we should not trade before we have sufficient preparation, because the world of commerce does not recognize the word tolerance, who is the strong one who is the winner.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

But then if you have a rich family there is no need to worry about that. The problem is the crab mentality. They do not consider things and just make decisions in an instant. They tend to do things without even realizing what will be its effect for themselves and to the community and most importantly to the economy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Get married early while you have not had a stable career and two people can not take care of themselves and their children anymore, which makes them a burden to society. So get married when you are financially secure
Marrying when you are not ready is never a good idea, and it is obvious that the younger that you are the more difficult it is going to be for you to be ready for such a big responsibility, there are some that are able to pull it off and can make their marriage a success but the majority of people that are not ready will fail because the responsibilities that you need to face can be too much for some people to bear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think it has got nothing to do with the economy as long as the sense of responsibility of the person is there, there are lots of people I know that got married early but are doing really good in life today, and there are also people who are not doing really well in our economy that got married in their late days, so getting married in an early age is not a matter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This is related to the country. It is not expensive to marry in some countries, but the cost of raising a baby is high. No parents are willing to let their children fall behind at the starting line, but some countries like backward countries are suitable for early birth, but I don't know if the world needs more people after the popularity of artificial intelligence.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
For me to get married young it is very good to avoid the negative things that would happen if only having dark relations outside marriage, for financial matters, someone is obliged to try to make money the right way, just how we try to find halal work in there, for me to get married at a pleasant young age. Because you can be with someone you love.

right, the problem is not the "young marriage", but the married person, he must be more diligent to make money to have a family that has a good economy.
even many people get married when they are adults, but are in a low economic condition, so poverty occurs if someone is lazy not because of marrying young.
- Indeed, marriage at a young age is not the main cause of poverty, not too much evidence to prove it, many people get married very late but they are still poor and can not develop, building a stable economy. Through this we can clearly understand that poverty is not related to the age of marriage, it involves the personality and effort of a person, if a person without perseverance and hard work, they will forever be unable to escape poverty, and vice versa, if they have all the elements of a successful person, there is no reason for them to become poor even when they marry at a very young age
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
For me to get married young it is very good to avoid the negative things that would happen if only having dark relations outside marriage, for financial matters, someone is obliged to try to make money the right way, just how we try to find halal work in there, for me to get married at a pleasant young age. Because you can be with someone you love.

right, the problem is not the "young marriage", but the married person, he must be more diligent to make money to have a family that has a good economy.
even many people get married when they are adults, but are in a low economic condition, so poverty occurs if someone is lazy not because of marrying young.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
yes if married at a young age without proper preparation can cause poverty I think it's true. because it does not have an established job but has already received the burden of the child. and raising a child requires cost if this is not prepared will cause economic problems. and when pressed can trigger criminal acts. so that it is best to prevent this government from making regulations on the minimum age for marriage. I think this can prevent early marriage.
of course by getting married at a young age will narrow the space to create creative work, thus hampering his career development. but indeed this is not absolutely the case for everyone, but most of them cause economic problems later
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes if married at a young age without proper preparation can cause poverty I think it's true. because it does not have an established job but has already received the burden of the child. and raising a child requires cost if this is not prepared will cause economic problems. and when pressed can trigger criminal acts. so that it is best to prevent this government from making regulations on the minimum age for marriage. I think this can prevent early marriage.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I don't think there is anything wrong in getting married at a young age as long as they can be responsible in living together and raise their child well. The solution to prevent this growing population of having so many children is by family planning, one family especially if poor must only have one or two children this is to prevent them on having problems with finances raising their child.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
There is nothing wrong to get married at an early age as long as you marry the right person that both of you share the same interest and passion, as long as you made the right decision that this person is the right one for you. Marriage is like sharing two forces it is either in synergy or in boom, remember it takes two to tango and two heads is better than one. Getting married in an early age does not a hindrance to success even if you have kids, it makes you to motivate more to achieve your dreams because your success is a dedication to your spouse and to your offspring. There is no connection between a poor economy and an early marriage it all depends on the couple on how the two individuals work hand in hand to share responsibilities and contribute a stable financial status.
Activity: 490

actually the wrong is not a young marriage, but the economic readiness of the married person. people who don't have the readiness to make money, it's better not to get married first, because many households are destroyed due to economic shortages.
Activity: 462
should before marriage you should have a job first because when after marriage you need a lot of money for your life so you should now find a job that can provide very definite monthly results.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Marriage at a young age will not make people poor provided that they will not rush to bear children until they can earn enough money to support them. In addition the two will be easier to achieve their goals.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think yes, it can be solve just by spreading awareness to everyone on which it can help them to know what is right and what is wrong that can lead them to decide properly. Marriage should be do if they are in an exact time on which the partner should be both responsible on what they do and can solve any problems together on which can give a big effect to the economy because it helps everyone to become productive and work together.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
But We cant blame them to marry if they want to. Sometimes this marriage is their gateaway to be released in their present situations (maube in a poor situations or maybe a not good family relationship). But somehow, this really affects the economies growth, especially if the country have that much young generations. Same as to our country, many young marriages (most of them is not married just pregnant in early age), stays at the street and just have their fate to the governments help or with those who have kind hearted person that will give some alms for the day.
Pages:
Jump to: