Pages:
Author

Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy - page 7. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
marriage in young age is not the reason for them to experience life's difficulties or lead to poverty.there is no difference between married at the right age or compare it to the young age. be responsible for every individual and be productive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Being young here is relative. I'm not sure what you mean by young age, because personally I got married at the age of 32 and for some people, that is young and for some, that is not. I don't think marriage at a young age can lead to poverty if you have a plan and work hard. Marriage doesn't stop you from contributing to the economy, doesn't stop you from productive. All you have are more responsibilities, which I think can be surmounted with the right attitude to work and ensuring you have multiple income streams
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Marriage at a young age does not make you poor, which makes you poor is not calculated. If you have the full computation and preparation as economic, life experience then you can get married as long as you are old enough. If I can not prepare for that, I suggest that you continue to improve.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
someone who marries young, they will be motivated to work harder in finding money for their small family, and we know for ourselves, that businesses will never betray results, instead the family factor makes a young man more diligent in working

and if a family has ten children, it's also not a problem, because every day there are also humans who die. that means, regeneration will continue to occur
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Getting married at a young age doesn't lead to poverty. Getting pregnant and having to raise a kid at a young age leads you to poverty especially if you have too many of them or the parents themselves doesn't have the financial capacity to raise a kid properly. I know of people who got married early and are still making profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, getting married at a young age will not make the Economy to be poor. I have never heard any studies that will justify this statement. I met a lot of young couples who had been successful in their lives. so I totally disagree with this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Why not specify more on the young age that you mean, if you are taking about the over population of the earth it not solely depends on early marriage. Marrying young can also lead to improve of the society and the economy at large, it good to be economically stable before going into marriage.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
I don't think, marriage at a young age is not entirely a reason to be poor, because many who marry in old age have unstable economic conditions. The important thing is that they have the spirit to work and they will be able to avoid poverty.
Yes.If they have both works before marrying,i think it would not lead into poverty.Maybe it would be too early for them to get married but the fact that they can sustain already the needs of having their own family,then it would be fine.Having their own children would not be a hindrance as long as they can give them proper education too.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I don't think, marriage at a young age is not entirely a reason to be poor, because many who marry in old age have unstable economic conditions. The important thing is that they have the spirit to work and they will be able to avoid poverty.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Getting married at a young age is not a reason to be poor. If you marry in old age and you remain lazy to work, you will remain poor. But, even if you marry young and you are very optimistic for success, so you become active at work, then you will be rich.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
There is nothing wrong in getting married at early age as long as you have the resources to raise a family. Even if the economy is not good, you can still strive on your own to sustain your family.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Some people are skeptical about the uncertainty of the future when they marry at a younger age that is why caution is thrown to avoid touching stories, however with prayer, hardworking and determination any challenges can be surmounted provided both couples resolved to work harder, I seen scenario where a guy regretting not marrying earlier having achieved his aim at an early stage of his life.
I agree.Marrying at a younger age does not mean always that you both are leading into poverty.If the couple have their own jobs that will give a sufficient income to the family they will build,then why not?Poverty and poor economy will only happen if the two married couple does not aim of their economic progress so they tend to asky only from their parents or other people for their family's survival.
Determination to change lifestyle is from someone who wanted it to happen, not because you are young and you already married means that it will bring you to poverty, as long as you have the courage and self determinations to achieve success, sometimes those who married at the young age happens to find success as both lovers really work hard and find suitable ways to make things happen for them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512

I totally agree with you. So we need to work very early. At age 18, we need to be responsible for ourselves and for the future. work hard, learn more and be more open to the outside world to become more proficient. I believe that with the endless effort, it is natural for you to be rich before the age of 30.
Being young does not necessarily mean getting married at that point will lead to poverty as it all depends on your own general point of view. A lot of people see marriage as a blessing in some societal set up and they believe that once they get married, it becomes easy for them to get focused.

Of course, as a man in particular, you would not dare want to do that without at least having something in place to be able to live a good life with your woman but in this day and age, the mindset when it comes to giving birth and family planning, and doing well for themselves, is something applicable. The truth is that I have seen older people getting married and still not being able to curtail most of these things, so it is all on the personality of each individual.
Activity: 115
Merit: 14
why do have to wait longer if you have found the right partner? married now or later, we will still live a household life with our partner. Precisely by getting married early, we have more opportunities to organize the future.
I got married when I was 23-24. It didn't made me neither poor nor rich and I honestly think it changes from person to person and how well they are in economics. However where I live life is really tough and finding a job is really tough as well.

As a married person I was forced to find someway to make money so I can keep paying for bills in my household, my wife also doesn't work so as two unemployed married people we had to face reality much faster if we were single living with parents. I can't say if being married can lead to better life or richer life or poorer life but I can definitely say it puts some responsibilities on your shoulder and you have to thrive no matter what.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If I think it's not a problem if we want a young marriage because it's up to ourselves because this marriage is not about rich and poor but the matter of both brides is ready or not to get married, the matter of wealth can be sought together when they are married later
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
For me, this is not a disaster. If people love each other and decide to get married, then it doesn't matter at what age it will happen. On the contrary, if they made the decision to get married at a young age, they plan to live separately from their parents, then they have an incentive to earn money to buy separate house and later on the maintenance of their family.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

to do a marriage is not the age that becomes a problem, because a marriage either at a young age or more mature it will depend on the consequences that must be agreed between the two couples. because by holding on to a consequence that has been agreed upon, the husband and wife will continue to look for ways to resolve each problem faced in living the life of the husband and wife.
The main issue actually is that in some settlements, the younger one does not usually have a choice in that equation, but that all depends on how young the person is anyway. I have seen some culture in at least some part of the world, which I would point mostly to some part of Africa, in which there is early age marriage in which a young girl is being betrothed to an old man worth being his father.

I wonder how all that would not affect such a child psychological and emotional development in the long run, and at the end of the day find it hard to be able to fend for her most especially without having to rely on the husband immediately she gets put the family way.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Some people are skeptical about the uncertainty of the future when they marry at a younger age that is why caution is thrown to avoid touching stories, however with prayer, hardworking and determination any challenges can be surmounted provided both couples resolved to work harder, I seen scenario where a guy regretting not marrying earlier having achieved his aim at an early stage of his life.
I agree.Marrying at a younger age does not mean always that you both are leading into poverty.If the couple have their own jobs that will give a sufficient income to the family they will build,then why not?Poverty and poor economy will only happen if the two married couple does not aim of their economic progress so they tend to asky only from their parents or other people for their family's survival.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Because of that uncertainty actually, it is a lot better to be at least well to do and of a good age of reasoning before getting married which I believe anyone above 18 and can make some personal decisions should know if he or she is set for marriage or not. It is just a decisions and it does not have anything to do with poverty as long as you are both learned and at least know how to plan for your life. Some older aged people may even be able to find that possible based on their mentality.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Pages:
Jump to: