Pages:
Author

Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy - page 8. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
I totally agree with you. So we need to work very early. At age 18, we need to be responsible for ourselves and for the future. work hard, learn more and be more open to the outside world to become more proficient. I believe that with the endless effort, it is natural for you to be rich before the age of 30.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

to do a marriage is not the age that becomes a problem, because a marriage either at a young age or more mature it will depend on the consequences that must be agreed between the two couples. because by holding on to a consequence that has been agreed upon, the husband and wife will continue to look for ways to resolve each problem faced in living the life of the husband and wife.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
correct. I think early marriage you will not get a solid economy. This is very bad when you have no cost to sustain life or if you get sick you will not be well taken care of.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
My aunts and uncles are even telling me that I should get married while I'm young so I can guide my kids while I'm strong but that's not how it is. Yes, you can fulfill happiness but going through at early stage while you haven't prepared everything with married life you are giving yourself a burden which really is.

But if you are still young and you have established yourself and you have source of income one or more which is stable, I guess there's nothing wrong with it and you can survive. That will give you something to eat everyday and sustain your every needs which won't make yourself categorized as poor married people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

It happens when getting married without proper planning. It doesn't matter at what you get married just make sure that you can adjust your life and have savings to start a new life. You cannot live happily and content when you do not know when to get financial to support everyday living. You have to prepare yourself for the big change in life.
This is a very nice distinction, if the people that are getting married are doing it because they took the decision to do it and they felt it was the right time for them to do it, even if they are very young they can become successful, but if the people that are getting married are getting married because of a particular set of circumstances and it's not their decision then it's likely that they're going to become poorer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I don't know if it is an impending disaster. But for one thing, people can get married past the legal age anytime. I mean it will not hinder them financially hecause technically there is no additional burden to begin with. What bithers me is that some of these young marriages are caused by unplanned pregnancies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
i think the problem here is not the age when you get married, or the ideal age of a person to get married, the problem is, getting married with no savings or plans financially, many young couple ended up successful because they are either belongs to a rich family or they are hard worker and they are skilled , but many are poor and has no dreams of becoming an entrepreneur someday. anyone can get married if they have a stable job or living above standard costs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
why do have to wait longer if you have found the right partner? married now or later, we will still live a household life with our partner. Precisely by getting married early, we have more opportunities to organize the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Not really unless you are uneducated or do now have skill then even if you a married at later stage of your life you will still be unemployable or cannot fit in one place and rest of your life you would not contribute much to the economy and nation building.

Lol I think people will not get married when they are still in a difficult living condition. but you are right if youth do not have any skills,
any work, and little mentality. Of course getting married at a young age will only make their economy worse
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
It happens when getting married without proper planning. It doesn't matter at what you get married just make sure that you can adjust your life and have savings to start a new life. You cannot live happily and content when you do not know when to get financial to support everyday living. You have to prepare yourself for the big change in life.

When the marriage is new, people are so excited with it but then if they do it just because of their overwhelming feelings and no proper planning then they are heading to rough road. If they would be able to think of the solution though so that they can again go to a smoother road then that would be good but others cannot take the challenge that's why they become poor while those who persevere would be able to improve their financial status and it doesn't matter if they are young or old.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

Merit: 257
I think get married at young age doesn't influence and affect much to the economical problems or poverty. The most influential thing and strongly affects to the states poverty is education. The awareness of reading and studying are low, this is become major problem in many countries.
Relates to married at young age, it can be decrease and solve by education. It should be a main focus by the government to do and government should engage their awareness of learning to have better quality of their life, and they can get married when they are ready and good financially.
Education is a very important factor when it comes to try to tell if a person is going to have a good economic future, but marring early most of the time leads to people to have less education because they simply do not have the time to invest in education because they are worried about other things that they have to do now that they are married.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Not really unless you are uneducated or do now have skill then even if you a married at later stage of your life you will still be unemployable or cannot fit in one place and rest of your life you would not contribute much to the economy and nation building.

I would add about a tribe from China who has the costume of getting married at a very young age and despite this had had very vibrant businesses. Both the male and female would setup businesses and would earn great. So this is not the case actually. This in other words makes the young bride more powerful in terms of carrying out domestic decision and to run the family even if the husband is not around.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
Getting married at a young age does not directly leads to poverty and make the economy poor. It is because there are other factors that contributes to the poverty and tye dwfinition of young age is not definite. Let me have it this way, it is as simple as this: getting married at a young age does not lead to poverty, but getting married when not yet ready does. And readiness means being stable in almost if not all aspects of life especially financially. By this, we cannot directly associate young age to being unprepared. But still, maturity requires time, so the two are mutually independent with each other. Moreover, what makes the married young couple in the poverty is because of the unbalances ratio and proportion of their number of children to their number of resources.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Getting married at a younger age like example teenage days is not very beautiful. Teenager suppose to be in school but since they already have child or children they add to unemployed people to a country. We all know that job opportunities cannot occupied all the country's professionals but with the addition of teenagers who got married early, unemployed people grows.

Before getting married we should have a good status of work and enough money in order to raise our own family. In that case, we do help ourselves, our family to be, and our economy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Getting married at young age is mainly because of traditional issues but they need too find a job first before getting married this is the simple rule to survive the future when they have kids but many governments are not considering this but which leads to their country's poverty and some country has real restrictions over when we have to get married I mean age limits all the countries needs to follow this ad also they need to take measures for controlling their population by restrictions of how many kids they can have just like China having.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Getting married at a younger age, when you are not ready for the same is not acceptable. Being ready for the marriage means being prepared for the same both physically and mentally. One should be well settled so that they can together bear the expenses of the new life they are going to start. So obviously if you're not earning good enough to suffice  your minimum basic needs then you tend to burden up yourselves with more financial responsibilities and thus leading you into vicious circle of poverty. It definitely has a bearing on the economic development of the nation. That is why there is a set legal age for marriage and it makes sense only when you go by the rules and common sense both.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
actually marriage at a young age does not become poor, when someone is married young but family conditions cannot get better don't ever have children, because when we have children the cost of living will be even greater, especially the condition of poor families. it is better when married young think more clearly, start looking for work or open a business to live better and can meet the needs of the family.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
In my country there was plenty of people were married at young age and mostly they did that because traditional culture forces them to married early but indeed some of them eventually became an poverty because basically when they married they still not ready to work even unemployment because they're under age but i think difficult to convince people not to do this because their parents support them to married at young age
Merit: 504

Those kind of people doesn't think ahead of time. They will usually be in a lot of trouble in the future for getting married or having a family at a young age that could lead them into poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: