Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin can I invest? - page 13. (Read 2767 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:53:53 PM
Eos I think this altcoin is worth calculating and certainly good for investment, progress is also progressing, buy eos and invest the eos you have
Activity: 434
October 31, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
I prefer to trade with RDD or Doge because both of these coins are very long to go up and down too long.
I have to stock them at the price of 30 Satoshi and then I sell at 100 Satoshi prices.

(The price is below 1 USD).
I like the ODE, ICNQ, because the two coin has a large fluctuation range, so the coin has a large degree of price volatility, the chances for us will be higher. I also earn less from these pennies thanks to the price difference.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 31, 2018, 11:44:53 PM
the suggestion for a good coin under 1 $ is to study first because if you jump in with everything that has been done and fail it is better to multiply learning about all the situations that exist in the market, because if we leave a lot of learning there will be a loss again obtained, look for coins that you think are good, because every success and failure you will feel it yourself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 31, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple are the best altcoins to invest in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 11:13:05 PM
observe the ripple in this time and chart on some time ago. These coins are quite a good improvement has even many partnerships owned ripple with larger companies who will certainly be raised in value. ripple and stellar at least be a good option for altcoin invested that has prices under $1.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 31, 2018, 09:42:07 PM
I prefer to trade with RDD or Doge because both of these coins are very long to go up and down too long.
I have to stock them at the price of 30 Satoshi and then I sell at 100 Satoshi prices.

(The price is below 1 USD).
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
September 08, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
There are a lot of coins in the market. But I think the following pennies will help you succeed. It is ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS, NEO. These are the most popular altcoin today. They are very valuable.

Leave EOS and Ripple out, and add Strat, VeChain, Sonm and AION instead. Those are the real underdogs today and destined to go x50 from here in a matter of a year or two.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:15:51 AM
In my opinion, you should consider investing in the 10 largest market capitals. These are good coins and have a future.
Activity: 298
September 08, 2018, 06:28:06 AM
I think you can have many choices. But in the current market environment, It is not suitable for investment. We need to wait for opportunities. There are many altcoins choices below 1 dollars. In particular, select those basic chain projects.

Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
Research more and analyze the market very carefully. You will find many coins in which you can invest.
Activity: 186
September 08, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
Quite a lot of atlcoin in the market including ethereum, ethereum is a high quality altcoin for investment, ethereum has a very good smart contract feature, if you have big capital don't hesitate to buy ethereum and start investing now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
September 08, 2018, 05:26:38 AM
Semux!

Watch it in two years, it will make holders rich.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 08, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
There are too many altcoins in the market, choose an altcoin/s with a good quality and good potential. And now that market is still not yet recovered, the best thing to do is picking an altcoin/s with a good potential growth. Stellar, Neo, eth, these are some coins that has a good potential that can make a good profit.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
There are lots of coins in Altcoin that you deserve to invest. Among them are Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, Ripple, XRP and there are still lots of good and very potential coins for you to invest. Because basically everything here is only for profit and not more than that, choose a good coin immediately.
Activity: 320
September 08, 2018, 02:30:38 AM
After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

There are a lot of options for investment and I do not understand why people choose altcoins. It seems to me that this is an unnecessary investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 08, 2018, 02:07:19 AM
After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

It is difficult to say for coins that are below $ 1, but there are several coins which, in my opinion, have a great potential and will grow well this year or next year: NEO, ELF, ADA, ICX, KIN and ZIL.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

If you choose from all possible methods for investing and all the coins in this market, it is best of course to buy Ethereum
copper member
Activity: 60
September 07, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
Now I pay attention to Cardano,Stellar, Tron, Neo and of course XRP. I am sure that they have great prospects for development and will be able to take a worthy place among the leaders.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 07, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
The best strategy to follow while investing is to research about altcoins that have been successful already and increased drastically in the last bull market but are presently down due to the market, then invest in them. They will most likely increase in the next bull market.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 01:38:02 PM
Eloncity I see that this project is now a leading project, emerging and leading with the support of the community that is creating a great project. Certainly our success will be achieved together. Stay tuned and participate and be part of this project. https://eloncity.io/
Pages:
Jump to: