Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin is good to invest in right into? - page 5. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The most promising coin is bitcoin no doubt as the first so far but that doesn't mean it is the only because there are others too apart from etheruem. Investing in BNB is also a valuable project. Binance is partnering with twitter and that is going to solidify bnb more in the cryptocurrency business. Ripple though is not my best investment coin but for whatever reason it has stayed up there despite the challenge.
I agree with you, it is clear that Bitcoin currently looks like the most potential. Besides, I think ADA is also a project with great potential. But my suggestion is that if you don't understand it, you can invest less. After all, the market situation changes quickly, and you should be safe and leave some way out for yourself.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
In my opinion there are 2 types of coins that are worthy of investment, namely those who have their own networks such as BNB, Matic, FTM, and also coins that have their own exchanges such as cronos, ftx, cake, KCS and so on, of course it takes time to profit because good coins will be follow the trends in the market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
 I will go with eth,solana and bnb for now,all coins have the potential to make it big whenever the bull market returns. Will also buy some altcoins from new project but one has to make a good research before investing in any new project to avoid loss of funds.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 267
only bitcoin and ethereum can be trusted for investment. But if you mean other altcoins I'm never sure, it's just that some coins have moderate risk and are good enough to invest instead of expecting bitcoin and ethereum which are already high in price. They are the ones in the top rankings, like SOL, BNB, XRP etc.
SOL and BNB both are my favorite and I am still investing on these coin. Besides DOT and Matic are also good altcoin for future benefits. But I don't think XRP will provide us best returns. I always try to avoid XRP and I think we should be more careful about choosing crypto.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
bull season is what all investors want what they have the coin can make ATH. and what you need to realize is that there are many high potential coins while this bear season is still going on, because we can enjoy the bottom price for now before all altcoins go up significantly although not for now. believe it or not in the next two years there will probably be a big greening and an increase of thousands of percent of altcoins
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
I always tell everyone that Bitcoin is a coin of a great future. And behind this coin is a huge digital technology. And now the most promising coin is Bitcoin, which is starting to grow again. And now I can say that investing in Bitcoin will make you successful and give you the opportunity to increase your profits.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
while replying to this thread I was observing the movement of ADA. because I got interested. because when other altcoins have started going up high. it turns out that only ADA have not had as many increases as the others. even though soon it looks like there will be a good event from ADA. so I thought of buying some for my investment in altcoins.

but I'm still analyzing it carefully. because I don't want to be careless. moreover I realize I still don't know much about altcoins.

It's really needed to deal with your hard research before taking any decision, the market moves unexpectedly, so better to have sets of plan.

If you see good alt / project that has good potential, doing a deeper study will allow you to anticipate the next possible movement. ADA is one

of those few projects that have not yet rise much, I agree that in anyhow this coin will generate good profits if you will buy and hold till the

bull comeback and pump the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 392
while replying to this thread I was observing the movement of ADA. because I got interested. because when other altcoins have started going up high. it turns out that only ADA have not had as many increases as the others. even though soon it looks like there will be a good event from ADA. so I thought of buying some for my investment in altcoins.

but I'm still analyzing it carefully. because I don't want to be careless. moreover I realize I still don't know much about altcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
For alcoin investment I believe with coin eth and coin bnb you can save these two coins in the long term, and I also suggest investing in coin memes such as coin doge and coin shiba these two coin memes cannot be guessed if you believe in your coin meme you can invest it if you are not sure make sure you don't invest, if I personally am very confident with the two meme coins like doge and shiba coins.

I agree with you that you should hold eth and bnb, because they are considered the 2 most promising altcoins, the possibility of future price increases is very high compared to the rest of altcoins.

However, it is not recommended to invest in doge and shiba, you are providing advice which carries a high degree of risk. They are the 2 best  memecoins, but memes are still just memes, with huge potential risks. Should not be recommended for novice investors.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 267
What do you think is the most promising coin right now for investment?
I think Polygon (matic) is the best choice right now for long-term investment. their idea are very good.
Obviously matic is a potential and day by day many people are getting benefits from polygon network. What about cardano and solana? I think both are good choice to invest at this stage. Personally solana is my favorite and I'm investing on it regularly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 10
Cogwise
I think Polygon (matic) is the best choice right now for long-term investment. their idea are very good.
Activity: 27
The PunkPanda Farm is a decentralized Web3 protocol where members of the PunkPanda community will be able to buy, trade and earn in one place. One exciting element of the PunkPanda ecosystem is the PandaVault. This broken glass storage system protects your files so that you and only you can access your personal data. In my opinion this is very important.
Activity: 2
I think Ethereum is arguably the best altcoin to buy today, largely because of its massive upside potential. It currently is the largest smart contract platform and is also home to the greatest selection of DeFi, dApps, metaverse, and Web3 projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 588

Go for big projects, because they are good for long-term investment such as ETH, ADA, BNB, SHIB, XRP, etc. You could search for more that suit your budget. Everything is in the dip right now so buying is a really good choice in my opinion. I just wanna remind you that trading in stock means you have a lot of patient to wait for the right time to sell for you to maximize your profits in the long run.
I appreciate your opinion . and your choiceing tokens are goor for investment but i didn’t like Shiba Inu token from your list. but if you add more altcoin on your post then it will more better . like DOT , SOL  and some more . hope op can get profit by investing these tokens. it is not financial advice
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
For alcoin investment I believe with coin eth and coin bnb you can save these two coins in the long term, and I also suggest investing in coin memes such as coin doge and coin shiba these two coin memes cannot be guessed if you believe in your coin meme you can invest it if you are not sure make sure you don't invest, if I personally am very confident with the two meme coins like doge and shiba coins.
I am the complete opposite of you. I don't invest in meme coins. I only invest in projects that I would fee comfortable holding for another 5 years if I had to because I believe in their fundamentals and utility. Projects like UTNP and MAXX finance. I wouldn't want to get stuck holding Elonshibking token for 5 years.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 100
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
I think everyone will agree with that, that bitcoin, eth and bnb are still the prima donna for investment assets, especially bitcoin which is unquestionable. For now, I don't think there is a better coin than that for investing in the long term. Regardless, it's back to what we've done with our own observations to determine which coin is more viable.
Observation and analysis are quite needed in investing, because this will give birth to satisfaction or confidence in choosing which coins are worth investing in, that's why it is necessary to do these two things before entering the market, bitcoin, ethereum and BNB are the three best coins on the market, so many people choose and use to invest
There are three coins I would recommend as well, because they are both safe and guaranteed to produce profits in the future. If you hold these 3 coins without making a profit then I am pretty sure there will be no other coin on the market that can make a profit for you. Don't be too eager to seek profit but invest in shitcoins, try to hold only topcoins, in the long run they will bring you huge rewards, more than what you would expect from shit projects.
Personally, I rarely invest in shitcoins, so I don't have any references to this, but the most important thing is that in investing, we can maximize the level of risk, regarding large or small profits depending on what coin we choose, as well as patterns. investments made, both long-term and short-term, are in accordance with the needs of coins that can provide maximum profit
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

It is very difficult to give direct advice because there is always risk. But I think we may be in a good time to invest gradually in major altcoins. Major altcoins average quite far from ATH regions. Also, their risks are less. Reliable and strong coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin are always the best options. I wish you good luck.
It wasn't hard to find them as choosing the top altcoins in the CMC makes you confident that this project will grow when the market recovers. We don't need to dig deeper and find a gem as it only wastes our time doing that. ETH, BNB, ADA...I'd consider coins among the top 20 suitable for long-term investment, maybe they are not really good but at least we see some potential in them. We have to take the risk as nothing happens if we don't.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
For now and for the next few years I still trust bitcoin, ethereum and BNB, these three coins have different values compared to other coins, the growth of these three coins is even faster when the correction recovers, so to maximize the investment we make, I personally still believe in the three coins, although there are many other coins that can grow within a certain period of time, but we are the coins that are a reference for every coin that you think personally

There are three coins I would recommend as well, because they are both safe and guaranteed to produce profits in the future. If you hold these 3 coins without making a profit then I am pretty sure there will be no other coin on the market that can make a profit for you. Don't be too eager to seek profit but invest in shitcoins, try to hold only topcoins, in the long run they will bring you huge rewards, more than what you would expect from shit projects.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131

It is very difficult to give direct advice because there is always risk. But I think we may be in a good time to invest gradually in major altcoins. Major altcoins average quite far from ATH regions. Also, their risks are less. Reliable and strong coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin are always the best options. I wish you good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: