Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin is good to invest in right into? - page 6. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
What do you think is the most promising coin right now for investment?
By the way for long or short term investment.
you can buy Bitcoin because the current price is minus -60% of ATH and some other top coins like Ethereum and BNB.
If you are investing for the short term, you can look at projects that have little liquidity, for example new projects with less than $1 million usd in liquidity, look risky but do your research before investing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
for the altcoins I choose today to invest in the short and medium term are ETH, BNB, Matic and ADA. but if for the long term I don't have a good choice of altcoins. because I only venture into bitcoin for the long term. maybe for altcoins i will consider for ETH and ADA. but currently I prefer only for medium term investment. investing in altcoins requires more in-depth analysis. because the fluctuation is higher. offer higher profits quickly and can also risk rapid losses. so DYOR.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
From my point of view BNB and DOT is the best and safe investment will give more profit in future. Bnb is the coin of best exchanges like binance they will never let down their coin so we can trust on bnb. Looking at polka dot all chain at one place can beat Ethereum so this project is also good and have big investor with traders choice.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 604
ETC right now is the best coin to invest in. Cause once ETH POS goes live, any other POW coins will see a massive exodus and ETC is the closest to ETH's concept of POW. You may see the recent surge of ETC price, +20% as it takes into account and 'priced in' but there is a lot of room to grow.
If that’s how you see it, then go and follow your instinct. But as for me, bitcoin is certainly the best investment for now. Seeing the market is still in bear condition, it’s hard to entrust your money into altcoins and regret in the end. For now, I will focus on accumulating bitcoin, but maybe when the market has already recover, then I’ll take some risk diversifying my investments with altcoins.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
ETC right now is the best coin to invest in. Cause once ETH POS goes live, any other POW coins will see a massive exodus and ETC is the closest to ETH's concept of POW. You may see the recent surge of ETC price, +20% as it takes into account and 'priced in' but there is a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
For now and for the next few years I still trust bitcoin, ethereum and BNB, these three coins have different values compared to other coins, the growth of these three coins is even faster when the correction recovers, so to maximize the investment we make, I personally still believe in the three coins, although there are many other coins that can grow within a certain period of time, but we are the coins that are a reference for every coin that you think personally
I think everyone will agree with that, that bitcoin, eth and bnb are still the prima donna for investment assets, especially bitcoin which is unquestionable. For now, I don't think there is a better coin than that for investing in the long term. Regardless, it's back to what we've done with our own observations to determine which coin is more viable.
Activity: 219
Merit: 19
it is best to invest in bitcoin rather than alts coin. Why take a risks in planning to invest in altcoin which are mostly affected in this bear market? when you can invest it in major coin like BTC, ETH, BNB etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Currently there are more than 19K Cryptocurrencies, of course it is impossible for us to only rely on investment in 1 or 2 coins, if problems occur like Luna will certainly make us cry, the many choices certainly provide great opportunities for us for big profits, and for now I prefer daily trading that is buying new listed coins.
is daily trading with new coins the right thing to do?

according to my personal experience trading on new coins is even more has a high risk.
New coins will usually experience a momentary pump at the time of listing on the crypto market and even then for only a few hours, it can even be said in minutes, after that the coin will immediately experience a very significant decline.
it would be better if you want to trade or invest in a new coin at least wait a few days to get a stable price on the coin.
I also recommend to always analyze the price correctly and find out what project the new coin will do in the future.
Day trading new coins, that's risk on top of risk. Why not invest in projects with a bright future, like MAXX or QUICK, on Polygon and stake or yield farm with them? This should provide more stable returns with less risk.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
For now and for the next few years I still trust bitcoin, ethereum and BNB, these three coins have different values compared to other coins, the growth of these three coins is even faster when the correction recovers, so to maximize the investment we make, I personally still believe in the three coins, although there are many other coins that can grow within a certain period of time, but we are the coins that are a reference for every coin that you think personally
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
 I hope you have already heard that PunkPanda will launch the token on July 29th? What about the PunkPanda ecosystem? For example, PandaPro product - free and paid encrypted communication services. PandaApp, Panda Post, PandaMeet, PandaVault and Panda Profit are what will make your life better!
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Currently there are more than 19K Cryptocurrencies, of course it is impossible for us to only rely on investment in 1 or 2 coins, if problems occur like Luna will certainly make us cry, the many choices certainly provide great opportunities for us for big profits, and for now I prefer daily trading that is buying new listed coins.
is daily trading with new coins the right thing to do?

according to my personal experience trading on new coins is even more has a high risk.
New coins will usually experience a momentary pump at the time of listing on the crypto market and even then for only a few hours, it can even be said in minutes, after that the coin will immediately experience a very significant decline.
it would be better if you want to trade or invest in a new coin at least wait a few days to get a stable price on the coin.
I also recommend to always analyze the price correctly and find out what project the new coin will do in the future.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro
New update on future use of Lympos $LYM, $LMT and $SPORT-tokens:
https://medium.com/lympo-official/overview-of-the-lympo-tokens-utility-221214066705

-> With just 2m marketcap atm $LYM could have a lot of upside potential?!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lympo/
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
After DYOR I would suggest a token that pays rewards or reflection so as that you can receive some type of income during the Crypto Winter 

if your interested in price appreciation of the token itself, then Ethereum or BNB

I am not sure 100% that they are promising, but at least they are much better than others.

Additionally we have seen how the smaller tokens are being hit hard with several tokens being under liquidation pressure and could collapse due to the crypto winter

The 2 coins mentioned if collapsed, would see the end of crypto as we know it, so they are basically too big to fail and have a reasonable price at the moment

BNB and ETH have great networks and they have also been showing great potential for years. They've been through different market situations so I'm sure that they will resist the current bearish season. These coins are promising and are worth holding for a long-term run. If I would choose good coins next to Bitcoin, ETH and BNB will be my choices.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
After DYOR I would suggest a token that pays rewards or reflection so as that you can receive some type of income during the Crypto Winter 

if your interested in price appreciation of the token itself, then Ethereum or BNB

I am not sure 100% that they are promising, but at least they are much better than others.

Additionally we have seen how the smaller tokens are being hit hard with several tokens being under liquidation pressure and could collapse due to the crypto winter

The 2 coins mentioned if collapsed, would see the end of crypto as we know it, so they are basically too big to fail and have a reasonable price at the moment
Do you mean coins that can be staked? Because it seems not possible to earn right now through hodling. Bnb and eth is two of the many coins that can be used for staking however I think eth requires a minimum amount and it was expensive compared to bnb and others. If I am not mistaken you need 21 eth to be able to start the staking process, but what collapse do you mean? Was it harder than we are feeling right now?

Because to me, this was still called a collapse but no this does not mean that cryptos are now going to an end. The two coins are big but what about btc? Btc is the biggest of them all but btc do also collapsed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6

I would agree that ETH and BNB are much better investments than most other chains but both of these have uncertain futures. ETH hasn't merged yet and even after it does, staked tokens will still be locked. Binance may be sued by the SEC, so that will affect the price of BNB if it happens. I think safer bets are HBAR and ICP. Both of these have billions of dollars backing them and hundreds of developers.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Open CMC top 200 and do a good research, and choose anyone, a lot of coins are good, near, solana, dot, siacoin, eth, matic and a more and more. Just choose 20-30 coins and invest in them, dont hold all money in one altcoin. Its one of powerful rule.
Top 20 is a stretch mate, being conservative on the altcoins is a better way to make money. While it is true that only few of these top 20 will be worth something in the long run, I find it simpler to put all the money in Bitcoin or maximum the top 5 altcoins.

Obviously holding a single altcoin is never recommended. Bitcoin should be the basis of your portfolio and then you should expand on that gradually but be strict about altcoins. Because majority of altcoins will go busy in the long run.

I believe that among the many cryptocurrencies currently circulating there are coins that can give us big profits, but we need to do research and
analysis to find out which coins have a great opportunity to give us big profits. Because honestly most of the altcoins on the market are quite risky
if we buy them for long-term investments, therefore we must be careful in choosing altcoins among all the coins in circulation. Because we choose
the wrong coins for investment, we are at risk of losing large amounts of our money.

Then don't invest too much in altcoins, because after all the movement of altcoins is much more volatile than Bitcoin, even some altcoins take longer
to recover. It remains our priority to invest in Bitcoin, because it is proven that Bitcoin is the safest to buy, especially in bear market situations.
Although Bitcoin has proven to be the safest choice for investment, that doesn't mean we only invest in Bitcoin. Because it's not too good to only
invest in one coin, we need to diversify our investments, especially in the crypto world where crypto market movements are difficult to predict.
So invest in some coins, really help us to maximize the profit generated.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
Open CMC top 200 and do a good research, and choose anyone, a lot of coins are good, near, solana, dot, siacoin, eth, matic and a more and more. Just choose 20-30 coins and invest in them, dont hold all money in one altcoin. Its one of powerful rule.
Top 20 is a stretch mate, being conservative on the altcoins is a better way to make money. While it is true that only few of these top 20 will be worth something in the long run, I find it simpler to put all the money in Bitcoin or maximum the top 5 altcoins.

Obviously holding a single altcoin is never recommended. Bitcoin should be the basis of your portfolio and then you should expand on that gradually but be strict about altcoins. Because majority of altcoins will go busy in the long run.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.

You really serious, top 200 coins on CMC. In my opinion, you only need the top 10 coins for you to research and hold. you will be confused and lose your judgment when you research too much with 200 coins.

It is correct to divide eggs into many baskets in investing, but it is not necessary to divide up to 20, 30 baskets. it will make your portfolio look like garbage and it will be difficult to manage. Just do your research on top 10 CMC and hold 3-5 coins you think are best, maybe even safer you should just invest and btc and eth.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: