Pages:
Author

Topic: which altcoin other than ethereum is best to invest and trade? - page 4. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
NEO is next coin to trade or hold,NEO by great researchers is going to drag they leadership on values with ethereum but for know they crypto market is volatile and they value are not stable
Yes NEO is one of the good coin to hold because now it has larger community support and is doing good in the prices too but still there is no best coin in my terms because everything has risk of crashing so split the investments into some coins so we will have less chance of losing our capital.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
NEO is next coin to trade or hold,NEO by great researchers is going to drag they leadership on values with ethereum but for know they crypto market is volatile and they value are not stable
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
neo is the best coin to invest after ether neo has lots of  reputation and growth possibly and high expectations we can invest in neo and hold for long-term
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I think ripple is the other alternative to ethereum because the company of ripple is still can makes you profitable and also there’s a assurance that your investments is safe because they are one of the trusted company in this business.
a lot of information about this project and its interaction with Western Union. Since the banking system with the help of Western Union is trying to influence the crypto currency, but I think that ripple is really promising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think ripple is the other alternative to ethereum because the company of ripple is still can makes you profitable and also there’s a assurance that your investments is safe because they are one of the trusted company in this business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
At this time you can buy and choose a lot of altcoin to invest, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, with bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, causing altcoin prices fall deeply and There are no signs of recovery and there are many altcoin in the bottom. I think you should invest in TRX, XVG, XRP at this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
Digiwage is worth a try. I have been earning wage coins since April of this year and my biggest regret was selling my wage tokens. Right now the price keeps on rising, and the best part of it - is you can stake it or masternode it.
Activity: 224
Litecoin looks like a very good coin after ethereum because it has all the future to become the Gold of cryptocurrency. Litecoin has all the potential let us hope for the best.
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
I think, that you can invest in really perspective ICO and hold before their increasing of theirs price. I can recommend one. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses technologies such as AI and SmartContract to verify. I think, that it`s perspectrive for two reasons. First reason, that is needed by companies. They need systems, which can identify their clients, so they will use networks like this. Sceond reason, that this project is developed by experienced team, that is recipe for success
Activity: 168
The current ethereum and bitcoin are now two virtual currencies whose value as well as their potential is huge and I find that apart from that lecoin or rip is also valuable but their potential is not as great as bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I'm no longer interested to buy altcoins this time (that's why my etn get stocked for a long time) because I mainly focuses to btc first. But if ever I'll buy a new coin/s then I'll go for Ripple, Monero and Bitcoin Cash since they are obviously above others — meaning, much worth investing for. Maybe I consider Hydro and Netkoin also because it seems that they are now on trend.

Actually there are plenty of coins in the market to choose from so be wise and good luck for choosing the coin that you think you can make lots of profit Smiley.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
There are many good altcoins in the crypto market after bitcoin and ethreum. You should have a look into NEO, EOS, TRON, WPR! Tese coins have a high potential and it is very good for trade, Recently I am starting trade with NPSX Called Pundix , Ncash Called Nucleus Vision and Cardano ADA. These coins are very good for live trade.
Activity: 37
There are actually quite a few, but waves, Lite both really good. But right now, I'd go for Hydro.
Activity: 182
NEO coin for me is the best coin after Ethereum to hold for the long term and do trading on it I am sure NEO will also grow very high like Ethereum did in the last 6 month we just need to wait and watch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I would have to invest either on XEM, SC or I was thinking about TRX but then I did not have the sufficient money to invest for that coin so if ever I am to choose, those would be the coins I would invest and trade at the same time.
Activity: 238
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
I recommend buying an altcoin zeс, since this is a very underrated coin for which there is very good news, and in a year or two its price can cost from two bitcoins!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
There are many altcoins that are doing very well and you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com in other to be able to see everything for yourself as there is no way you can actually see better or get better information than coinmarketcap.com. However I think litecoin, zcash and byte are some of the coins that are doing well now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
You can look into IOTA. It has completely free and instant transactions. Also it recently announced that it was going to launch a Q project which would allow people to create smart contracts on the IOTA platform. This should open new markets for it and increase its value tremendously. You can also look into OmiseGo.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Etherum and Bitcoin are the main investments for traders in the world today. Maybe just some altcoin alone can give a pretty good prospect, I choose ripple if we want to invest. But I also still suggest that Bitcoin and Etherum are assets that we must invest. Bitcoin and Etherum give us comfort in trading, because the coin has a good level of trust from the public. So we will always be calm and not too worried when the price decline.

But their are some more coins like, DASH, DOGE, LTC which are good for investment and trading also and in this coin also their is no worry if the price goes down as it will bounce back also just like ETH & BTC.
No doubt bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies and Ethereum is the queen. For me I will buy ripple, litecoin and Liza are my favorite. I will invest in them. The price is low and I can buy a huge quantity of these cryptos. Everyone will have his own chance for doing business in different Altcoin. Different coins have different values for different people.
I won’t dare to call Ethereum as the queen but if it is this way, then honestly it is the weakest queen the world will know ever. Just look at the difference between the potential of bitcoin and Ethereum. Much better would be to call bitcoin cash as queen. It is more volatile and produces more profits.Actually, no coin can be compared with bitcoin or connected with it in any way.That’s all.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Etherum and Bitcoin are the main investments for traders in the world today. Maybe just some altcoin alone can give a pretty good prospect, I choose ripple if we want to invest. But I also still suggest that Bitcoin and Etherum are assets that we must invest. Bitcoin and Etherum give us comfort in trading, because the coin has a good level of trust from the public. So we will always be calm and not too worried when the price decline.

But their are some more coins like, DASH, DOGE, LTC which are good for investment and trading also and in this coin also their is no worry if the price goes down as it will bounce back also just like ETH & BTC.
No doubt bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies and Ethereum is the queen. For me I will buy ripple, litecoin and Liza are my favorite. I will invest in them. The price is low and I can buy a huge quantity of these cryptos. Everyone will have his own chance for doing business in different Altcoin. Different coins have different values for different people.
Pages:
Jump to: