Pages:
Author

Topic: which altcoin other than ethereum is best to invest and trade? - page 5. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Check out EOS token!
It is Just an ICO yet but just has placed between top 5 in coinmarketcap , Platform releases on june , and it is a token based on Ethereum blockchain , but has got a lot of attractions so far!
There are more than 1000 crypto currencies in the market. Option is very difficult after these two big currencies. XEN, NEO, Litecoin are growing cryptocurrency and I think that investment in these currencies will make huge profits but you will have to wait for long time because the prices are very low and it will take time to increase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
ADA and EOS become populer this day
u can invest there
or put on neo
that china crypto is really good and strong
i think that gonna be top 3 in next 2 or 3 years in coinmarketcaps
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
Apart from those 2 you've mentioned I always closely watch and keep Cardano, NEO and XEM. Ripple might be another option, too.
For me ripple and Liza will be best options for investment. Bitcoin is no doubt high profitable but also high risk. Ethereum is gradually increasing and regular. Liza and ripple are far behind but in the future I think that their price will also grow and today’s investors will make huge profit in the future. I will buy theses tow crypto after BTC and ETH.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Check out EOS token!
It is Just an ICO yet but just has placed between top 5 in coinmarketcap , Platform releases on june , and it is a token based on Ethereum blockchain , but has got a lot of attractions so far!
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Apart from those 2 you've mentioned I always closely watch and keep Cardano, NEO and XEM. Ripple might be another option, too.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
Etherum and Bitcoin are the main investments for traders in the world today. Maybe just some altcoin alone can give a pretty good prospect, I choose ripple if we want to invest. But I also still suggest that Bitcoin and Etherum are assets that we must invest. Bitcoin and Etherum give us comfort in trading, because the coin has a good level of trust from the public. So we will always be calm and not too worried when the price decline.

But their are some more coins like, DASH, DOGE, LTC which are good for investment and trading also and in this coin also their is no worry if the price goes down as it will bounce back also just like ETH & BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
Etherum and Bitcoin are the main investments for traders in the world today. Maybe just some altcoin alone can give a pretty good prospect, I choose ripple if we want to invest. But I also still suggest that Bitcoin and Etherum are assets that we must invest. Bitcoin and Etherum give us comfort in trading, because the coin has a good level of trust from the public. So we will always be calm and not too worried when the price decline.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
We got many alt coin that you can invest, neo, LTC, xrp, trx are  good coins to invest, but in alt coins it's better to only invest in short term, alt could be really fluctuative but it got a good profit if you played it correctly, but remember alt coin got a huge risk of losing money, research the coin properly before you invest
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
I think the best coin to invest besides ethereum is NEO, because neo is currently getting frequent talks on many people because of many ICO projects that use NEO. I am sure it will be the next ethereum in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
In my opinion I believe there are a few that are certainly worth looking into, and potentially investing in. Litcoin has potential to be decently size (double its value). I also think coins like ripple and monero have potential and I am currently holding decent amounts of each in order to get maximum profit. I also think that DeepOnion and Zcash are likely to hit the moon soon, as privacy coins are likely to be big in 2019.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

I think TRON for now his movement could be like Ethereum in the future but at least you should be patient and can play long term to be able to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
You can invest in ripple i recommend ripple because of its platform although it didn't the same as btc and eth with mining system it is trusted by a lot of big companies and banks, you can invest in NEM, NEO, and Litecoin, just always remember that it is your strategy that will get you to profit a lot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I invested in bitcoincash - ripple and litecoin.
I think this is the best investment done under ethereum. we will see that the future will be as good as ethereum

As for me, I do not trust Ripple very much. Litecoin is OK, Monero is also a very good cryptocurrency. I believe that 2018 will be the year of Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Carnado and NEO. Probably, Qtum and VeChain will be cool.
And look at projecti BeEasy in my signature!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I recommend EOS!

As an optimized version of Ethernet, EOS has received a lot of attention since its appearance. Why EOS is favored by such people, EOS is on the shoulder of ETH!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
I think this is the best investment done under ethereum. we will see that the future will be as good as ethereum
Almost all the altcoins are very good for the sake of day trading and that most of the traders go for altcoins like that of ETH, ripple, neo, lite coin and few others as these coins help them in making of some very good amount of money and that they can then use those coins along with their own skillset and learning in making a better earning which helps them in having a comfortable living.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
Well I have different opinion here. If someone is interested to get into bitcoins or altcoins to earn money, so better is to go for bitcoins or ETH only. All these new coins are unpredictable. Although every other crypto currency is unpredictable too, but these two only have better market place while others are just considered as newbies. So putting investing in them can trigger higher losses.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I recently found a good Altcoins.
Www.bottos.org, this is its official website. To solve the high cost of artificial intelligence to obtain big data, users can easily apply for the data they want to buy and the data they want to sell on the Bottos platform. Bottos is a relatively first-rate team in China and is highly recommended by my Chinese partners. .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
I think monero, ripple, neo are good options. Look at the chart, i think they are promising and They have chance to bump in near future, especially ripple, many new technology make it different.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
For me ethereum is not the best coin for trading and it is better for investing in long term.Im not a big fan of altcoins trading because it is more riskier and there is no best coin interms if trading it will change periodically according to the current situation so we need to find that coin earlier to make more money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
There are a lot of coin that can be considered as good investment, it depends on short term or long term, for long term ltc and dash is a very good choice, for short term there are a lot of choices considering now the price ia very fluctuative so there will be a lot of coin that can be traded, trx, ada, eos, waves, xlm, xrp are some of the coins I traded and I consider as a good short term investment
Pages:
Jump to: