Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin will be your favorite this season? - page 16. (Read 3579 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I am prefer to choose Ripple as second place for my investment. I just interested to this coin because in 2017 ago I had watched this coin had increased well. And also I have considered with the current price right now which I mean it is still in the lower price. I have spent and still collect my saving money to invest in Ripple, because I'm hoping that its price will touch more than $3 as its all time high. Other than that, I have collected as well my money to invest in bitcoin, seem like I would be a fool if the bull run arrived but didn't have the slightest bit of bitcoin in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
What I am really into these days are those altcoins that are not on their all-time-low areas. The most interesting are those altcoins that are new and started during or after the last bull season 2017-2018.
Chainlink or Unibright is really kicking right now, especially they are something related in dApps of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.
Not really, bitcoin price is exactly around $8.8k but you can buy it even in small portion only, say 0.01 or even lower than that, so there is no such like not everyone can't afford to invest/buy bitcoin. Even though you have invested in popular or top altcoin, doesn't mean you can guarantee take profit since even for ETH which the biggest and known altcoin was even fallen to only $88 while their ATH was $1.4k
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: