Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why? - page 13. (Read 6084 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 26, 2021, 07:45:52 AM
$LEAD
$LEAD
$LEAD
$LEAD

You'll need to checkout this hidden low cap gem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 25, 2021, 05:45:05 PM
i would buy altcoins which have a little lag compared to others. I think of Link, Eth, BCH...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
February 24, 2021, 10:04:37 PM
It depends on your investment, if you have lots of money for trade then obviously you should buy ETH. Because ETH leading the second position for almost 2 years. But you need to analyze more to find out for yourself.
The reason that you are saying is very common, because everyone also knows that ETH has been leading in second place for more than 2 years, so if because of this you choose ETH for trading, it doesn't mean it's not good but the potential profit won't a lot unless you can afford to buy very large amounts when the price is cheap, because other tokens that have the potential are also good to trade as long as the market is still in a very good condition.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 24, 2021, 09:51:35 PM

If you want to get rich in crypto you need to invest in microcaps like 0xMonero and Eternal Cash before they moon.
[/quote]

Where can you purchase 0XMonero? I have seen this been mentioned a few times now over different forms and defiantly think its worth a small punt.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
February 24, 2021, 07:36:01 PM
Problem with Ethereum now is its high gas fees due to its network congestion and Eth 2.0 that should fix these probs will take another 2 years to release Undecided

Are all projects built on Eth moving to Binance Smart Chain because fees there are cheaper?

Lastly what's up with Solana SOL coin  Huh Why it has the inverse correlation to the whole crypto market dumping except SOL that is going to the moon.

SOL has a low supply in millions not in billions or trillions. I'm only interested in low supply coins like SOL that can moon.

Its impossible for ADA Cardano to go go $100 each for example because it has a huge supply. If ADA has supply in millions then it would be worth $100 each. Basic economics right?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
February 24, 2021, 03:10:43 PM
I am not going to choose any of them because my favorite coin ethereum is the next which has the possibility to break it's previous ath because as we know that finally bitcoin has broke it's Ath $57000 I think it's time for ethereum. ETH is doing great now a days and i am happily holding the ETH.
Activity: 176
Merit: 17
February 24, 2021, 02:10:30 PM
I would pick ethereum. The explanation is very simple, that is on the grounds that up to this point, Ethereum hasn't been siphoned, and I'm certain the cost will be siphoned. no doubt, ethereum's potential value this year could hit $ 1000, or even hit its new ATH. I think many individuals are looking at this as well.
Activity: 581
Merit: 104
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 23, 2021, 01:44:40 PM
Ether and bnb is my most favorite altcoin for investment.even i like ether most over bitcoin.but now i only would like to buy ether because bnb is already increased a lot which is out of imagination.so i assume, i may face loss if i buy bnb now but i don't have any objection about eth.i can feel free to buy eth anytime.even i don't be afraid if it drop cause i know eth will be a profitable altcoin in long term
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
https://gptverse.art/
February 23, 2021, 12:56:27 PM
i will only bet on possible projects in real use cases, like accessing cheaper transactions eg BNB, TRX. from the binance platform (BSC) I am currently betting on CAKE coins. i have a good feeling on this project and on the ETH platform I try to bet on CRO. The growth of this coin is starting to show and people are underestimating Altcoin CRO.
Activity: 221
February 23, 2021, 10:02:02 AM
It depends on your investment, if you have lots of money for trade then obviously you should buy ETH. Because ETH leading the second position for almost 2 years. But you need to analyze more to find out for yourself.
Activity: 153
February 23, 2021, 09:45:58 AM
In 2021 Ethereum for sure is the best coin for buy, I choose Ethereum because it is the 2nd best altcoin in the crypto world, ETH very much potential, price is comparatively low, daily increasing ability, well novel ideas for a better future, market analysis says ETH would be king of all Altcoins. That is why you can buy Ethereum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
February 21, 2021, 02:45:18 PM
(XEM) ALTCOIN i will buy now because i see alot of potential in (XEM) COIN and i now this is a best coin of the future. and i selected to everyone to buy (XEM) COIN right now with own research. and i also buy (XEM) COIN. (XEM) ic a profitable coin
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
February 21, 2021, 10:11:01 AM
My UNCX, 0xMR, UTNP, FARM picks have done well
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
February 21, 2021, 05:41:29 AM
Currently the majority of investment is in BTC.Since we are in the bull season now, when I buy altcoins, I buy according to trend and social volume and try to sell at an optimum level.
I am currently focused on the coins on the bsc network
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
February 21, 2021, 05:33:46 AM
For now, I only focus on two altcoins, I choose Ethereum and Binance which are well tested and good for investing. Moreover, Ethereum and Binance price movements are very significant in the crypto market. therefore I will not choose one of the coins that you mentioned above.

ETH and Binance are expensive than other altcoins. There are several others that are pretty much profitable also other than them, like the DOT which you can have about 7DOT with $300 while you only have 1BNB with $300. A small spike of the price of $5 with 7DOT will earn you immediately $35. this applies to Cardano that just breaks out to $1. Exponential growth is possible when you have a ton of the token.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
February 21, 2021, 05:11:27 AM
It's not safe anymore to invest money on altcoins unless you plan to go for altcoins that haven't surge yet, most of these top altcoins are already over ATH, buying is like crucifying yourself, the best time to invest is over, now all you can do is take extra precautions even if you want to take the risk
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
February 21, 2021, 04:08:13 AM
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

From the entire list, I think you can choose a IOTA coin. The technology on which it is built is too undervalued. DAG has strengths.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 21, 2021, 03:03:27 AM
At this moment most of the coins are in very high price. And maybe it will go more. So if you invest in a altcoin you should go for long run maybe 5-6 years  and for that I think dot and ethereum is the best choice beside bitcoin. But if yiu want to make trade and make profit .you can put your money in any altocin and can make profit and goes to other coins. That's it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
February 18, 2021, 06:02:38 AM
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

I am not interested in some of the altcoints you mention even though they are in the top 100 for a cheap price. I am more interesting with Aurora, Eth and cardano because the Altcoint I mean has given me tangible results.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
February 17, 2021, 02:27:36 PM
Many altcoins have potential such as ada, polkadot eth and btc that know if longterm and the price is raised significantly so until now I still continue to accumulate these coins because I know if they are of great benefit to future and know if more altcoins are coming that will be trending like unicoin last year so good luck to those who took it from airdrops.
So many people are missing on ADA... With all the news coming soon this is maybe last time we can buy under 1$. I bought it on 25cents and again at 87cents. It will go strong in next 60days at least.
Pages:
Jump to: