Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why? - page 17. (Read 6084 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 05, 2021, 07:52:10 AM
In the last few days I have made good profits from Ethereum altcoins. previously I bought in the range of $ 600 and sold at the price of $ 1500, Ethereum has given me a very good profit. and some altcoins that I still keep such as ZRX, LTC and PPT. some of these altcoins have the opportunity to continue to increase in price, so I chose to invest in them.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
February 05, 2021, 02:27:59 AM

I agree that now Ethereum is very popular altcoin. All DeFi projects are at the Blockchain of Ethereum and the price of ETH is growing.

For me it is very important to check how usefull will be a project in future because it is very important ot create demand in the tokens.

For example there are ecological platforms https://moss.earth/blog/.

Now more and more people understands how it is important to protect the nature from CO2 pollution to fight with global warming.

I check the price of MCO2 token on MOSS website. It is growing. It is very important that project will be useful for people to create demand in the token.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 05, 2021, 07:43:20 AM
It depends on your investment, if you have lots of money for trade then obviously you should buy Ethereum. Because Ethereum leading the second position for almost 2 years. Previous Ethereum investors already return a good profit, many peoples are saying ETH better than BTC. BCT takes a long time for the best crypto coin but Ethereum growing very well with great strategy and retaining 2nd position. I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum because of the Ethereum price day by day going higher, so if you late you will not gain profit. So everybody should invest in ETH now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 05, 2021, 01:54:57 AM
During a bull market like today I don't buy altcoins. The last time I bought altcoins when the price was still cheap was November and I'm currently holding it. Among them are Ethereum which I hold and also Chainlink.
the reason I hold both of them is quite clear. Ethereum is in 2nd position on Coinmarketcap. Meanwhile, I invested in Chainlink to get additional interest
Activity: 16
February 04, 2021, 10:40:42 PM
u know i'd better invest in long term in ethereum and eth dex projects, in short term (for speculation) - in good credible defi. for me it's not reasonable to invest into alts when defi is so hyping
besides i'm also try to work with dex-es who offer interesting options for liquidity providers and have simple and effective executive strategy
if u're researching, besides, did u heard smth about xsigma stablecoin dex? i checked them and it looks well-elaborated and credible
i read smth about this projects but don't know details
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
February 04, 2021, 03:04:53 PM
10 minutes ago i bought Axia (AXIAV3) - 100k mcap with ALREADY working product
potential x50 i think
so strange why they not have hype pump i think someone keep price on dip

"Axia Protocol is a Decentralized platform for Cryptocurrency Index Fund management which presents cryptocurrency enthusiasts/investors with opportunities of one-time investments in baskets of cryptocurrencies (Axia Funds) and reap rewards for doing so".

Also Rigel.finance is good, very undervalued project  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
February 04, 2021, 02:24:31 PM
EOS and TRX looks promising right now. The price have many chance to rise high at the moment.
Also i think both of them have strong community behind.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
February 04, 2021, 04:20:08 AM
Would still go for XRP and LTC in this rude market. XRP and LTC are both not having a good time right now considering DOT and LINK are just getting on their way. High volume tokens like these guys are sure to recover sooner or later. Would still hold them.
It's good if you still believe in XRP and LTC, because both of them are still very strong in the market and still have the potential to move upward this year, because I myself am still very confident in both tokens.
Activity: 15
February 04, 2021, 03:55:07 AM
Would still go for XRP and LTC in this rude market. XRP and LTC are both not having a good time right now considering DOT and LINK are just getting on their way. High volume tokens like these guys are sure to recover sooner or later. Would still hold them.
Same, because even so, I still have confidence in XRP though I think it looks like it needs a pump again.  Besides, it still depends on time, whether the market is all good for buying or really nah..
I actually do have BTC too. As always and always been.
Activity: 55
February 04, 2021, 03:10:10 AM
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
February 04, 2021, 02:42:08 AM
In fact, in the altcoin world, I always chose Ethereum, even for this year. it's just that, currently the price is still very high. So, I might also be looking for alternatives, and from the existing portfolio, I might just choose BAT, otherwise I might choose BNB or LTC to hold for now.
Ethereum is a top huge marketcap platform so you choose this coin. But If we compare last one week portfolio many altcoins are growing well in the market. I think BNB and LTC is perfect choice at the time Ripple also 44% growth in last one week so Day trading is good for this month. Because we love to play the game in trading otherwise can't get a good success.

I agree that now Ethereum is very popular altcoin. All DeFi projects are at the Blockchain of Ethereum and the price of ETH is growing.

For me it is very important to check how usefull will be a project in future because it is very important ot create demand in the tokens.

For example there are ecological platforms https://moss.earth/blog/.

Now more and more people understands how it is important to protect the nature from CO2 pollution to fight with global warming.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
February 04, 2021, 02:07:56 AM
Cardano and DOT is a great long-term project that is made by experienced founders.
Cardano and Polkadot have no doubt, the ecosystem has been formed, especially Polkadot, I am surprised that the price development is so fast, there is a possibility that the market capitalization of Polkadot will beat USDT and ETH.
But after all Polkadot is only one coin, there are still lots of good coins, like XCASH which are still cheap and many people predict it will beat XRP.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 03, 2021, 04:51:44 PM
all good choices, especially BAT, because BAT entered the Grayscale Trust and I'm sure they didn't choose a bad project,
and BAT has gone up tens of percent in the past few days and your choice is right, but I want you to try to see HPB here,
because HPB is not shitcoin but Hidden Gem, go to coinmarketcap and make your decision !,

BAT/BTC looks terrible
BAT/USD looks good  Smiley

I think BAT is a good bet
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
February 03, 2021, 04:45:00 PM
all good choices, especially BAT, because BAT entered the Grayscale Trust and I'm sure they didn't choose a bad project,
and BAT has gone up tens of percent in the past few days and your choice is right, but I want you to try to see HPB here,
because HPB is not shitcoin but Hidden Gem, go to coinmarketcap and make your decision !,
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
February 03, 2021, 04:40:08 PM
I would invest in BNB, Cardano, DOT, XRP, and ETH. The altcoin season is obviously pumping and almost a lot of the altcoins are pumping at the moment but I can see so much potential to these tokens. BNB is a good investment for the long term and it's easy to hit 100$ in t his token and staking the BNB would make you so many benefits in the Binance exchange. Cardano and DOT is a great long-term project that is made by experienced founders. XRP is a bit risky to invest because of the lawsuit by SEC and the recent dump but the fact that we see it pump up to .7 dollars I can see the potential even up to 5$ per coin if the SEC lawsuit is already over. ETH is so bullish.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 03, 2021, 04:31:20 PM
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

To be honest im recently buying and accumulating tron trx because this coin is not only undervalued but is a clesr under the radar coin because some other similar coins have already yielded 10x to 20x gains in last few monyhs but trx is still in the bityom range so i expect big gains soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
February 03, 2021, 04:15:19 PM
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

ontology and Enjin, because i see both altcoins still silent when a lot of good project spike up my friend
Activity: 38
February 03, 2021, 04:05:12 PM
ETH, EGLD, BNB

ITM at the moment
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
February 03, 2021, 03:40:35 PM
Personally, I definitely choose to buy and invest in Ethereum for now, then the reason is very simple, because Ethereum is ranked 2 on coinmarketcap and the price of Ethereum has not yet touched its ATH price, even though Bitcoin has already set a new record for its ATH price, so it makes me believe that soon the price of Ethereum will definitely increase at least in its ATH price (my target for the price of Ethereum at $1500-$1800).
This is very amazing that your prediction is working. What would be your next plan? Because so many coins doesn't set a new record as Ethereum. As OP, I would prefer the top 100 altcoins. Kyber network, ontology, Bat, IOTA and Enjin are good altcoins but volume is also a big matter to me.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
February 02, 2021, 11:01:59 PM
In fact, in the altcoin world, I always chose Ethereum, even for this year. it's just that, currently the price is still very high. So, I might also be looking for alternatives, and from the existing portfolio, I might just choose BAT, otherwise I might choose BNB or LTC to hold for now.
Ethereum is a top huge marketcap platform so you choose this coin. But If we compare last one week portfolio many altcoins are growing well in the market. I think BNB and LTC is perfect choice at the time Ripple also 44% growth in last one week so Day trading is good for this month. Because we love to play the game in trading otherwise can't get a good success.
Pages:
Jump to: