Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins Have Good Opportunities in the Next Year - page 2. (Read 5235 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

So far regarding the two coins between Ethereum and BNB I don't think there is anything to worry about,
both coins make a viable option for long term investment and it will be profitable,
For FTM, there are still doubts and for more details, it's better to follow the progress.
Both bnb and eth are secure coin after Btc because both has high demand. Ethereum price can surge high because of shinghai update. we have not seen big move in Ethereum price after it's converting to proof of stake but anytime it can break 2k$. If Btc break above 4k$ then i hope we also see ATH in Ethereum price. I will prefer Ethereum over Bnb if anyone want to hold only one coin. Bnb is not bad but i think it's now overpriced. Matic is best coin for next year. so many new Partnerships has been made this year which will let its price very high
Ethereum is indeed a little difficult to go up if there is no good news, it looks like $2000 resistance is still very difficult to break out,
moreover the Gas Fees problem on Ethereum is still unclear from the team,
and if the team gives a statement about an event to solve the Gas Fees problem then I'm sure $2000 will be bust and head for at least $2500 first.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Lets see what happens with NEON (NeonLink) this year, they have a good product, hopefully the market will help them to continue to build a great project
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
I'm looking forward most to the launches of SUI, Shardeum, and Q Blockchain. Q is a new EVM compatible blockchain with innovative features never seen before in crypto. Consensus is managed by Root Nodes that enforce a legally binding constitution on validators, arbitrate edge cases and slash validators not abiding by the constitution. A DAO and a series of DeFi DApps are built directly into the protocol and can be accessed from https://HQ.Q.org. Gas fees expended when using the built in DApps are redistributed to Q token holders. Integrated staking and gnosis vault. Built in DApps include synthetic assets, lending/borrowing, and a DEX. The protocol also has an integrated zkSNARKs identity system called Q ID, which is suitable for enterprise and government use cases (voting, government ID, compliance). Q has not been listed on an exchange yet, so you are early. Head over to Zealy and you can get Q by performing simple tasks like retweeting posts. SUI is also a big name project with developers from Facebook's DIEM project. Their DAG can do over 150k TPS.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

So far regarding the two coins between Ethereum and BNB I don't think there is anything to worry about,
both coins make a viable option for long term investment and it will be profitable,
For FTM, there are still doubts and for more details, it's better to follow the progress.
Both bnb and eth are secure coin after Btc because both has high demand. Ethereum price can surge high because of shinghai update. we have not seen big move in Ethereum price after it's converting to proof of stake but anytime it can break 2k$. If Btc break above 4k$ then i hope we also see ATH in Ethereum price. I will prefer Ethereum over Bnb if anyone want to hold only one coin. Bnb is not bad but i think it's now overpriced. Matic is best coin for next year. so many new Partnerships has been made this year which will let its price very high
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
if I still choose Ethereum, because until whenever Ethereum is the right choice to be an investment and have the opportunity for the price to increase very high (at least $10k), therefore I will definitely choose Ethereum to be a long-term investment, because investing in Ethereum is definitely profitable for me and now is still the right time for you to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is still cheap and haven't reached its ATH price, so you can get a big profit in the future from investing in Ethereum at this time.
ETH has the same power as BTC but only for the altcoin market and whenever someone ask a question like the OP is asking, people don't think for too long anymore but ETH is the altcoin that automatically popped on their heads. Wishing $10k for Ethereum is like wishing for the BTC to reach $100k. If it's possible for BTC then why not for ETH? And maybe by the moment BTC hit that latest target, ETH will also follow up and hit $10k immediately.

We can watch both coins grow but we will have a better experience if we will join their journey by continuously buying the said coins. We only need to hodl them strongly and avoid getting distracted as much as possible as long-term investor's life ain't easy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
I assume that even if it starts right this year, it will only have an impact next year. I know they are up high, but they don't even have too many good projects under their blockchain, in fact they don't technically have any. Obviously crypto isn't a sure thing and we'll never know what will be profitable for these coins but if they can build smart contracts into their blockchain and start multiple projects it could definitely be something that increases the price of both. and they could more.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
if I still choose Ethereum, because until whenever Ethereum is the right choice to be an investment and have the opportunity for the price to increase very high (at least $10k), therefore I will definitely choose Ethereum to be a long-term investment, because investing in Ethereum is definitely profitable for me and now is still the right time for you to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is still cheap and haven't reached its ATH price, so you can get a big profit in the future from investing in Ethereum at this time.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
It's difficult to say however, these three altcoins are good
 ETH
Bnb
Ftm
No doubt about ETH, it is always a good altcoin to choose. While BNB is a good choice as long as Binance exchange has good popularity. Make sure there is no bad news that possibly give a significant impact on this exchange in the future. So far, I think no bad news that may impact the whole of Binance popularity. So, it is quite safe to invest in BNB. But for FTM, I am not sure about this coin. What are the strong fundamentals of this coin? Is the concept of this coin different from others?

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Low risk: Ethereum, especially if you can stake it.

High Risk: $LBC / Lbry Credits. Huge user base, high utility, recent positive news out of their SEC case.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think the Web3 trend is opening the door to potential and is ready to explode.  I expect Theta, ETNY and Dot to shine with strong and explosive traction next year, combined with the time of the next bitcoin halving, this will be a very strong wave.  Recently some controversy between NFT on bitcoin and defi on bitcoin could trigger a new trend, it is also possible to find more promising projects.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
 ETH
Bnb
Ftm
No doubt about ETH, it is always a good altcoin to choose. While BNB is a good choice as long as Binance exchange has good popularity. Make sure there is no bad news that possibly give a significant impact on this exchange in the future. So far, I think no bad news that may impact the whole of Binance popularity. So, it is quite safe to invest in BNB. But for FTM, I am not sure about this coin. What are the strong fundamentals of this coin? Is the concept of this coin different from others?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
Actually I just think that a person who are involved and may not involved in cryptocurrency cannot know about the market position. In current year the market is expanding gradually and all those who have some bad experience in previous years have a chance to recover those loss.

Bitcoin and ethereum both are highly successful coins and their prices increases rapidly as compared to the other coins. I think that the current year is the amazing year all coins will be increasing.

Although market cannot be recognised by anyone all crypto members can only make prediction otherwise the future is unpredictable.
Those who aren't involved in crypto are obviously clueless on what is happening here but for us who are here, we have CMC, coingecko and other similar sites who offers crypto tools including showing us the ranking of the coins if who is currently at the top and who is at the bottom of the list. Not all who lost last time has a chance to recover because they have invested in a scam project although they can always start again.

It's not too late yet. They can still catch up before the bull kicks in. The coins that you mention there must be their priority now and not any other new or random coins, just to be sure they won't repeat the same mistakes again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Actually I just think that a person who are involved and may not involved in cryptocurrency cannot know about the market position. In current year the market is expanding gradually and all those who have some bad experience in previous years have a chance to recover those loss.

Bitcoin and ethereum both are highly successful coins and their prices increases rapidly as compared to the other coins. I think that the current year is the amazing year all coins will be increasing.

Although market cannot be recognised by anyone all crypto members can only make prediction otherwise the future is unpredictable.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
 ETH
Bnb
Ftm
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
1. Unibright (Enterprise adoption)
2. Mover (Card and saving)
3.PhantasmaChain (Layer one gaming platform)
4. Unfederal Reserve (Borrow and lending)
5. Matrix (Artificial intelligence)
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Altcoins are complicated and kind of hard to predict for everyone. Because of top coins are strong and has potentialities, so they will show best result for next year and  scam rarely among them as what happened to luna recently. I think It'll be bnb, matic which will be going to make contribution for dominance crypto market. So investing on them could be good opportunity for next year

It's really hard to give advice on altcoins as there are so many to choose from, in my opinion let's just focus on the top altcoins like eth, bnb, matic, xrp or ada, all these coins will help us to reduce the risk when investing in altcoins. Avoid investing in new altcoins if you don't have research or analysis knowledge.
I think next year will still enter the economic crisis, so for the best altcoins, of course, I completely agree with the above colleagues. it's better to hold the coin at the best rank in CMC first because it is likely to be able to survive more than other altcoins.
ETH, BNB, ADA, XRP are some of the coins that are very predictable and will continue to survive, so they still have a very good chance.
if the crisis situation has improved, it is likely that there will be many other alternatives as well as entering the halving period where there may be improvements
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
Its hard to predict which one will emulating with doge. Moreover dogecoin may show prosperous result in the next year but i will not recommended any such meme coin that pumped and dumped when elon what. Eth merge has done recently and suppose to be trusted and reliable investments. You can coin top altcoins from cmc. Besides there are more web3 altcoins are coming next year. So who knows!
for next year make sure our altcoins have strong fundamental as trigger. Algorand and rsr will good choice based on current fundamental. World cup and its partnership  with algo will be strong reason why we have to buy it and rsr mainnet and its protocol will be good algorithm on stable coin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I think ETHW will skyrocket in the future, many experts are sure and predict that ETHW can enter the top 20 ranking, if we look at the trip until now it is certainly very reasonable because I know that ETHW is often a top trending in top exchanges like Huobi and Gate.
Activity: 709
Chainjoes.com
Its hard to predict which one will emulating with doge. Moreover dogecoin may show prosperous result in the next year but i will not recommended any such meme coin that pumped and dumped when elon what. Eth merge has done recently and suppose to be trusted and reliable investments. You can coin top altcoins from cmc. Besides there are more web3 altcoins are coming next year. So who knows!
Pages:
Jump to: