Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins Have Good Opportunities in the Next Year - page 5. (Read 5235 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
As for me, the most attractive projects now are related to P2E. One of my recent favorites is RacewayX. I see a great future in them. It is a revolutionary blockchain game built on Binance Smart Chain. Have you heard about them?

It is difficult to say whether it will be in a good position even if binance is associated with smart chains because the prices of currencies are lower even if blockchain improves its projects, it will take time to get to the top.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Doge market movements I can say are manipulated lately especially since Elon always tweeted about it.
For me, I believe in altcoins with their own blockchain and have fast transaction speed. I would suggest Matic, Solana, and Vechain.
Do you think Dogecoin doesn't have its own blockchain now? so I only remember about the manipulations carried out by Elon Musk, even though in general Dogecoin has never been wrong in this matter and in terms of development I think it is also very good if you look at the year Dogecoin was born until now.
Dogecoin is not only supported by Elon Musk,
but what makes Doge expensive is because the blockchain technology used is really good,
if I had to choose, of course I would choose Dogecoin over Bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Ethereum is the king of all Alta coins. But Etherium is going to be dumped day by day. But I think Etherium is a very good coin as Alta Coin and it is a stable coin. But along with BNB coins and much better etherium. Now Ethereum or BNB is dumping a lot. Due to which it is possible to make a profit by investing on these coins now.I have been seeing for a long time that everyone is advising on doge coins. But the price of doge coins has remained stable for a long time.I bought a lot of doge coins after seeing Elon Max's tweet but couldn't make a profit.So I have been keeping an looks on Ethereum and BNB coins for several days now.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
Doge market movements I can say are manipulated lately especially since Elon always tweeted about it.
For me, I believe in altcoins with their own blockchain and have fast transaction speed. I would suggest Matic, Solana, and Vechain.
Do you think Dogecoin doesn't have its own blockchain now? so I only remember about the manipulations carried out by Elon Musk, even though in general Dogecoin has never been wrong in this matter and in terms of development I think it is also very good if you look at the year Dogecoin was born until now.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
The best altcoins for me in recent crash market which I think will perform in upcoming bullrun will be. If we observe market the king of altcoins Ethereum ETH which has cross around 4500$ and it's price dump to around 1100$ which is massive dump as well as massive opurtunity to buy for handsome profit. The other altcoin is Binance Coin BNB which also hit around 600$ now it's price is dump to around 200$ so it's also a big opurtunity to buy for passive profit. Solana SOL is also has same situation like them. So if you grab them in this dump you will be very lucky because it will be the profitable ever trade for u.
If I still recall I think eth rise is slow compared with other altcoins but at least it's steady and sure right? And more important is it's much safer, so we can sacrifice a lot of time waiting only for the best moment that can come for this coin. On the other hand we still have bnb and sol.

I am not in the mood to mention more coins so I will just use your list but we already know if what are those coins that also have a good potential other than the coins that we mentioned here. Now back on bnb and sol, the two coins can give us an immediate profit while waiting for our eth investments to get matured. This is not about luck but it's about willingness.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
In the next year which altcoins are able to provide the best value in the market, given that so many altcoins have emerged that cannot be the best source to invest in, market conditions do not provide the best place for them at the moment.

Three months ago we were shocked by what happened to Dogecoin, suddenly the selling price rose so rapidly from the previous purchase price, this shows that there are events that people cannot predict regarding the condition of the altcoin itself, even though there was an increase in the price of Dogecoin at that time. , there is speculation from Elon Musk.

At least that's a solid reason why Dogecoin is rising so fast at a fairly high price, even though the main evidence hasn't been met for the actual occurrence.
Nowadays people are again hoping that other altcoins can follow in his footsteps, but there is no guarantee if we look at the current market conditions.

Which altcoin has the greatest chance of emulating Dogecoin's current state, is there any chance that other altcoins could take advantage of this in the future?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Check Web 3.0 projects like Point Network
Watch that vid so you can understand all of the advantages  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=WgTVs1ry3WY&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=CowboysofCrypto
I haven't seen that vid about point network, found many features really cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
The best altcoins for me in recent crash market which I think will perform in upcoming bullrun will be. If we observe market the king of altcoins Ethereum ETH which has cross around 4500$ and it's price dump to around 1100$ which is massive dump as well as massive opurtunity to buy for handsome profit. The other altcoin is Binance Coin BNB which also hit around 600$ now it's price is dump to around 200$ so it's also a big opurtunity to buy for passive profit. Solana SOL is also has same situation like them. So if you grab them in this dump you will be very lucky because it will be the profitable ever trade for u.
Activity: 322
Check Web 3.0 projects like Point Network
Watch that vid so you can understand all of the advantages  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=WgTVs1ry3WY&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=CowboysofCrypto
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Check PolkaCity and TCG2.0 which is very  undervalued metaverse projects at this time. If they launched on other big exchange we may see big pump in these two
And also look for

API3
HBAR
KDA
SAITO

(among others listed already)
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
I think Btc
Really one of the best currency with higher profitable. You may know that btc is now being used in some of the best countries in the world so it is the only dependent currency where the risk of scam is low and profit is high. So you should buy dip price and look at the sky new bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
NFT projects are on-trend but losing their credibility because of unsuccessful projects that only lasted for a short period. As for me, well-established coins are still best for investment this year. We might be in a bear season but it's still best to pick top coins while the prices are still low. Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB are some good choices.

When a bear market happens, things get dangerous Luna is an example, so you should choose coins that not only have potential but are large enough to not die like bitcoin, eth, bnb.

When the bear market comes I just regularly increase my portfolio mainly the top 3 coins you mentioned as they are really safe coins that can survive the bear season. Bitcoin price has dropped more than 50% against ATH, eth and bnb too, I believe they will give me a substantial profit if bull season returns.
Activity: 14
In the next year which altcoins are able to provide the best value in the market, given that so many altcoins have emerged that cannot be the best source to invest in, market conditions do not provide the best place for them at the moment.

Three months ago we were shocked by what happened to Dogecoin, suddenly the selling price rose so rapidly from the previous purchase price, this shows that there are events that people cannot predict regarding the condition of the altcoin itself, even though there was an increase in the price of Dogecoin at that time. , there is speculation from Elon Musk.

At least that's a solid reason why Dogecoin is rising so fast at a fairly high price, even though the main evidence hasn't been met for the actual occurrence.
Nowadays people are again hoping that other altcoins can follow in his footsteps, but there is no guarantee if we look at the current market conditions.

Which altcoin has the greatest chance of emulating Dogecoin's current state, is there any chance that other altcoins could take advantage of this in the future?

I can say there are a lot of scams and shit coins now, and it is so difficult to choose a good one. But I think that we must take a look at the NFT, especially NFT Gaming. I have found an interesting blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles". The game has deep and unique lore, and this option gives a good opportunity to a project will be successful for a long time. What do you think about that?
Activity: 60
The YOP platform allows you to interact with the best DeFi protocols on the best blockchains from a clean, simple, educational and easy to use application. The mission of YOP is to make DeFi accessible to everyone.
Activity: 60
YOP is a decentralized application that provides beautiful and convenient access to the YOP ecosystem through an easy-to-use web application. YOP abstracts the user from the complexity, providing the best risk scores and diversified earning opportunities up to 65% on BTC, ETH and stables. You will be delighted!
Activity: 59
Gamers and fans of the P2E space will be thrilled to journey into the vast open world of Eizper Chain on a real economic model with tradable NFTs, weapons, armor, other items, characters, and more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
NFT projects are on-trend but losing their credibility because of unsuccessful projects that only lasted for a short period. As for me, well-established coins are still best for investment this year. We might be in a bear season but it's still best to pick top coins while the prices are still low. Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB are some good choices.

I totally agree with you but Bitcoin are never to be consider altcoins as it remains the master of them all, in which having the privilege to bag some more is considered a huge opportunity to bag some more. However, since it's genocide in the entire Crypto market.. very few coins like ETH, BNB, still has my support for years to come.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
WAGMI
We've seen the boom of Layer 1 blockchains from the previous year up to this year 2022. Layer 1 project is still a thing and should be considered. One of these that is waiting to take off is Casper Network (CSPR), will not get tired of promoting Casper Network as the team is very committed to delivering. There are a lot of updates coming up on this project, so you might want to watch for this.
Activity: 322

I said many times that NFT projects will be way mew popular
I said it in 2020, 2021 and I'll say it this year
Projects like LostWorlds will be pushing NFT forward
Pages:
Jump to: