Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins Have Good Opportunities in the Next Year - page 6. (Read 5235 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Do you enjoy playing games but feel like you're wasting your time? Here is the solution - you can earn real money by playing Eizper Chain! Explore and fight in the new game Eizper Chain!
Activity: 60
 YOP allows you to interact with the best DeFi protocols on the best blockchains from a clean, simple, educational and easy to use application. Cross-chain transfers and other management gas costs are funded by protocol fees. YOP is making their public debut very soon.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
XLM and Babydoge is good in the next. XLM became popular after being used by several projects such as Aqua, many of which bought and stored as well as buying and selling in the market. Almost all markets have XLM (Stellar) because the fees are cheap. Then Babydoge, which had gone viral, rose sharply in price and these coins could increase when stored in a wallet, which was really fun.
I only think that XLM will experience very good growth because it is an old altcoin that is already very popular in the crypto space, while for Babydoge I only see it as a token pump and dump for now so its future is uncertain or not.

I can understand if making XLM an investment option, because as you said XLM is an old project that is already popular and has a fairly large
community. After all, because XLM has been in the crypto space for a long time, it is easier for us to analyze price movements. So the opportunity
to be able to make a profit from XLM is indeed quite large, compared to us having to take risks by investing in Babydoge. I strongly do not
recommend investing in Babydoge, because Babydoge has no clear function. This means that Babydoge does not have a clear future either,
so it is very risky for us to experience losses if we force an investment in Babydoge. It's even safer if we invest in top coins, because usually
top coins have a very high demand, so the possibility of being able to make a profit is very large. Especially if we can be patient holding top coins
until the price reaches new ATH, it is certain that the profit we generate is enormous.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
XLM and Babydoge is good in the next. XLM became popular after being used by several projects such as Aqua, many of which bought and stored as well as buying and selling in the market. Almost all markets have XLM (Stellar) because the fees are cheap. Then Babydoge, which had gone viral, rose sharply in price and these coins could increase when stored in a wallet, which was really fun.
I only think that XLM will experience very good growth because it is an old altcoin that is already very popular in the crypto space, while for Babydoge I only see it as a token pump and dump for now so its future is uncertain or not.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Activity: 134
If you missed $LUNA don't miss https://plcultima.com/en/ It will explode in a very similar way. 1000% incoming as That's the only investment on the whole market right now! Coin is already worth almost 100k$

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/plc-ultima

https://twitter.com/PLCU_OFFICIAL/status/1507362960322269189
Activity: 1302
Merit: 288
Cashback 15%
People don’t believe in play-2-earn projects because they don’t know how they work. They’re just another kind of Ponzi scheme to them. But in about 1 year, when everybody gets used to it, RaceFi will blow the market, so buying RACEFI at its start is the best thing you can do now
All these scheme are just an upgraded ponzi scheme, instead of investing in this scheme, invest the money in solid project, if I was investing 1k, then at least 800 will go to sound projects who are very likely to trive in this space. Depending on the time of crypto moves, I can use the remaining to gamble on high risk stuff.
Most of the more profitable traders are those who know how to ride the bitcoin wave, and exit before the crash, not someone who has a ponzi mindset
Activity: 58
 What is PunkPanda?
   •   Chat with friends and share private/confidential information securely.

•   Protect digital assets that you don't want to display on existing wallet services.

•   Participate in the growing "play to earn" market.

It will become part of your life.
 I hope sports fans have already heard about the Fanfury project? The platform allows users to use their predictability and sports understanding skills to earn money. This project will blow up the De-Fi sphere with its X's.
Activity: 26
In the next year which altcoins are able to provide the best value in the market, given that so many altcoins have emerged that cannot be the best source to invest in, market conditions do not provide the best place for them at the moment.

Three months ago we were shocked by what happened to Dogecoin, suddenly the selling price rose so rapidly from the previous purchase price, this shows that there are events that people cannot predict regarding the condition of the altcoin itself, even though there was an increase in the price of Dogecoin at that time. , there is speculation from Elon Musk.

At least that's a solid reason why Dogecoin is rising so fast at a fairly high price, even though the main evidence hasn't been met for the actual occurrence.
Nowadays people are again hoping that other altcoins can follow in his footsteps, but there is no guarantee if we look at the current market conditions.

Which altcoin has the greatest chance of emulating Dogecoin's current state, is there any chance that other altcoins could take advantage of this in the future?

For altcoins that have a good opportunity in the future of course there are many that we can choose, but those that have high potential BNB is the mainstay of all of us because the coin will reach the highest value later, and for now BNB already has a BSC network that is currently widely used so that the increase in the price of BNB is increasingly visible, In addition to BNB polkadot we can also invest in the future.
Activity: 58
As for me, the most attractive projects now are related to P2E. One of my recent favorites is RacewayX. I see a great future in them. It is a revolutionary blockchain game built on Binance Smart Chain. Have you heard about them?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
ENJINSTARTER offers an incubator program supported by its accredited partner network, which will provide projects with comprehensive support to develop sustainable strategies and launch successful campaigns. This is what everyone was looking for.
Are you sure this is not a meme coin? because there is already a coin called enjin before. You know we have so much clone coins nowadays and they are described as a meme coin because they don't have originality. A kind of coin like that do not have a long life span but the op is looking for a coin that last a year or two. What campaign it can launch?

We already have platforms like bitcointalk which can successfully launch different campaigns for every new projects and what makes you think that enjinstarter is a project that everyone is looking for? not all people have the same taste but some will go for coins with a different concept.
ENJINSTARTER offers an incubator program supported by its accredited partner network, which will provide projects with comprehensive support to develop sustainable strategies and launch successful campaigns. This is what everyone was looking for.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Is there any one who can recommend KADENA ($KDA)? I have heard that this project could have big potential,…for sure DYOR is always required, but a personal recommendation/ advice would be nice?

Greets, Peer!
Very top class coin and i recommend everyone here to check it. It potential to be profitable with some cook time. Wouldn't guarantee any of them do anything good, so wouldn't want to jack a ton of capital into any of them, but worth a flyer in my opinion.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
The reason I remember the word bnb is because I don't remember any name bigger than bnb since all the coins in the market excel are now red and there are some signs of its full recovery.  I will keep some money where bnb means most motor but if i leave BNP it will be seen when the price goes up or I will be able to take a good amount of profit from it so i think I will keep some bnb

Your choice to keep holding BNB is the right decision, because indeed BNB has a bright future, the price of BNB will rise very high in the future.
If we want to buy BNB now is a very good time, because the price of BNB is now low enough to buy. Although BNB is popular and at the top of
the rankings, does not mean that there are no coins that have higher popularity than BNB. Because if we learn more about the crypto world,
we will find out that ETH is the best altcoin and more popular than BNB. In addition to ETH including an old project when compared to BNB,
but ETH also has a larger community, therefore it is not surprising that ETH is indeed more widely used than BNB. So ETH is a project not to be
missed this year to buy too, because ETH will give us a big profit if holding ETH in the long term, even based on my prediction the profit generated
by ETH will be greater when compared to BNB.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The reason I remember the word bnb is because I don't remember any name bigger than bnb since all the coins in the market excel are now red and there are some signs of its full recovery.  I will keep some money where bnb means most motor but if i leave BNP it will be seen when the price goes up or I will be able to take a good amount of profit from it so i think I will keep some bnb
Activity: 64
I found a cool new project, I think it will be a real sensation! ENJINSTARTER is the find of the year. Blockchain games and the metaverse are emerging as one of the most lucrative and exciting paths within the cryptocurrency ecosystem. And ENJINSTARTER will improve this world, they are really happy to help you with your IDO and INO campaigns.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well perhaps for me those altcoins considering Ethereum killers which are many developers switching to other networks from ethereum because of the high fees. It should be, ADA, BNB, MATIC, and SOLANA. These really have a potential to boom in the future like the same on BNB last year but of course there is no 100% sure guarantee so if I would you OP try to allocate fund that you can afford to lose --don't put all your eggs in one basket, which is a very effective sayings when it comes to a very clever investor.
Activity: 38
In the next year which altcoins are able to provide the best value in the market, given that so many altcoins have emerged that cannot be the best source to invest in, market conditions do not provide the best place for them at the moment.

Three months ago we were shocked by what happened to Dogecoin, suddenly the selling price rose so rapidly from the previous purchase price, this shows that there are events that people cannot predict regarding the condition of the altcoin itself, even though there was an increase in the price of Dogecoin at that time. , there is speculation from Elon Musk.

At least that's a solid reason why Dogecoin is rising so fast at a fairly high price, even though the main evidence hasn't been met for the actual occurrence.
Nowadays people are again hoping that other altcoins can follow in his footsteps, but there is no guarantee if we look at the current market conditions.

Which altcoin has the greatest chance of emulating Dogecoin's current state, is there any chance that other altcoins could take advantage of this in the future?

Although it is very difficult to predict the future journey of altcoins, but at least there are some altcoins that are likely to have a bright future such as ethereum, BNB and Cardano  this is because these altcoins already have strong fundamentals and we all know some of these altcoins even continue to upgrade their platforms so that this will make the altcoins even better and have many advantages in terms of function and use.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
Matic has a very strong competition which is Ethereum 2.0 which is been released very soon. I keep asking myself if matic will still be mainstream when eth 2.0 get launched. Matic is only important because it scales Ethereum and reducing the fees her users spend. Now if that fee get eliminated, what will then be the need of scaling project. Matic should better be looking for other alternative and utilities for their blockchain or they will go off the mainstream converge.
Matic is the chance that it is a good solution to an alternative layer problem. I mean layer 2 is great and all, but layer 1 makes it a bit more interesting. Go to opensea and realize how easy it could really be. At the end of the day even some new projects are doing it on matic because they want to make sure that they do not make people pay too much fee's and yet still be closer to ETH as well.

SOL and all do not have that chance, doesn't mean Matic will be better, it just means that it has that one more advantage that it could use. Now it is all up to them making Matic more and more famous by promoting it with tons of new and great projects.
Pages:
Jump to: