Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 43. (Read 7300 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Neo, Deeponion, Monero, Waves
I already have Ripple and ethereum. Seems I have to go purchase some leitecoin and others. Which exchange can I find them please?
copper member
Activity: 364
April 29, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Deeponion, will be coin like monero, zcash. I think this is coin of future, after few month will be new technology - deepsend.
Please where are these altcoins u mentioned traded so I can buy?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
I bet on ICON and Enigma. CON Network is comprised of various institutions ranging from: financial institutions, insurance companies, hospitals, universities and more. They have a great support in Korea. Enigma is a blockchain-based protocol that uses privacy technologies to enable scalable, end-to-end decentralized applications.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:55:42 AM
I recommend Ark. It is also a pretty fast coin (around 8 second transaction speed). It allows you to stake as well. Staking means you generate more coins from what you have. It’s also decentralized like other cryptos and the voting weight in Ark is divided across all votes. It also has an ArkShield program that provides additional protection to Ark.
Activity: 67
April 27, 2018, 03:41:42 AM
Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Neo, Deeponion, Monero, Waves
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 03:40:31 AM
Need a process to pursue Bitcoin I'm sure ETH is still a favorite of investors, and it looks with great enthusiasm in the market and I think Ethereum is on the bright spot there will be a big wave soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 03:36:39 AM
In my opinion is Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH and Monero. Ethereum was given return about 200,000% from ICO price and the price will continuously going up, the community become bigger and the platform make many inovation so can give more benefits to the blockchain community.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
April 27, 2018, 03:35:57 AM
I have one good potential coin to grow and have high price in few day or maybe just few hour later this altcoin price will grow up. You have check and buy bitcoin diamond, its very potential price to take much profit by investing and you buy this altcoin. Always have high price and now this price was on high because many investor have bought this coin and they are playing with this coin, and it make price of this coin will grow.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 27, 2018, 03:33:14 AM
So many altcoin increase their value but the only need to do is wait when is the right time for that,just keep holding and sell if you need it so that you can earn more from the altcoin that you choose.
My favorite altcoin that I recommend is Steem.Steem is the currency that is used on Steemit, a social media cum blogging platform that rewards content creators. Steem is only at $3.88 and it has a transaction speed of 3 seconds. I believe the potential is  there.
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 03:24:54 AM
I think that airswap has a lot of potential to grow. The platform was just launched this week will allow for peer to peer trading of alt-coins. As adoption spreads, airswap will be a go to utility for crypto traders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
So many altcoin increase their value but the only need to do is wait when is the right time for that,just keep holding and sell if you need it so that you can earn more from the altcoin that you choose.
Activity: 504
April 27, 2018, 03:16:11 AM
I think dash or ETH. dash is a fairly high altcoin. And the price movement is very volatile. Suitable for short-term investments. for trading players who like to play pimpong ball. As for the ETH itself, the price tends to be stable. However, when the ride can get a pretty big profit. and this can be a long-term investment.
April 26, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
They are many altcoins who have high poential to grow. But no one can say you which will. Because it depends on so many different things. They are a lot of coins with great projects behind. But noone reconize them. So if there a good coin it also need a good marketing campaign, and many other different things to be reconized. But as an advice, when you invest in the top ten altcoins, you have a ery secure investment. So do your own researches for other coins!
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 26, 2018, 08:28:42 AM
I expect growth only from those coins that solve important tasks for our lives or solve the problem the other coins simply will not exist
Activity: 88
April 26, 2018, 08:24:55 AM
Cardano also aims to release a debit card which allows users to load funds and then use it anywhere, like you do with a regular debit card. ADA has no fees as well, giving most tokens a run for their money
Activity: 452
April 26, 2018, 04:43:20 AM
a lot of Altcoins are built on the basis of Etereum, this is a big argument in favor of the growth of their prices as the rise in prices for the etherium will grow
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
When the market is on the rise, it seems to me that everything is growing in price, even the most seemingly not promising coins. The most important thing is to fix the profit in time. HB in General, it is better to invest in already working projects that have proven themselves in the cryptocurrency market. Any coin from the top 100. For example: ETH, EOS, XRP, NEO
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Too many altcoins exist nowadays to say witch one will grow but i would recommend invest money in something that seems promising already. Ethereum, ripple or NEO for example.
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 08:18:27 AM
Altcoins who have strong potential to grow this year in my opinion there Cardano, NEO, and Ripple. It is shown from the current has begun to grow, good growth like bitcoin, it seems it will have a high value in the future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
April 25, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
Any altcoyin can grow just need good news l, speculators can help, but then they'll cut hamsters)
Ys but we have to be vigilant because of the many coins that drop.
I think some coins this year will skyrocket, I suggest to keep ADA, Litecoin, Dash and Minexcoin. Besides the coins certainly keep tokens like STORM, Eidoo or Oyster PRL are things I would do.
Pages:
Jump to: